The White Ravens

nppeck

Mc name- Dman9

Ic name- Novice_Mage_John (Character name John Clad)

Do you have a villain application- No.

What will you contribute to the guild- Like most members I will contribute my skill and my time towards the better of the guild, following the five tenants.

Do you agree to follow and obey the rules?- Yes I do.

What previous Experience do you have?- Serving as a member of the alrasian Vigil and helping out with local problems.

What have you done to promote the ideals of Aeriel?- So far little not everyone believes in these ideas and some of the areas I traveled in were violent to preserve my life so I can serve in the future I remained less open to preaching publicly.

Once in the guild, what branch will you belong to?- Guard branch

What is your level in the skill the branch uses (for merchants write N/A) - Archery-60 Swords-70

Have you signed our charter?- No not yet (Where do I sign it?)

Accepted. A raven will give you coordinates.

Um we are currently going to be attacking Seventis so I doubt we are allies?

We are allies with Seventis, or were. Marius swore his military forces to Andromeda.

Tempir is not betraying us. He's just helping his brother, Renati.

((won't be able to participate in the battle :( I've got school..))

It's at 12:30 PM EST. Please reconsider your stand in it.

Oh, I'm not fighting. I just wanted to know when is the battle. And also where is it?

Seventis. Andromeda and Redbain are attempting to exterminate our people and burn our city.

As I understanded, you insulted Marius's memory and made Andromedas people very angry.

((Hey guys, I am the head of operations, Alvaska gave me the rank himself, could someone tell me who is above me, and who is below me in rank? Would appreciate it alot, thanks. :razz: ))

((Hey guys, I am the head of operations, Alvaska gave me the rank himself, could someone tell me who is above me, and who is below me in rank? Would appreciate it alot, thanks. :razz: ))

((I think you are responible from giving missions to guards, paladins etc. You can't diretcly command ayone, but you can assign them to go on some mission.

((I think you are responible from giving missions to guards, paladins etc. You can't diretcly command ayone, but you can assign them to go on some mission.

I think I can command people, because in the old map, Seventh was head of op... and he just bossed everyone around.

((head of operations is head of the agent branch. It has equal rank with the heads of other branches and the bishops. This entitles you to a seat on the council.))