The White Ravens

nppeck

Aodran runs out from his house to the king of Andromeda. He reaches the gates of Ascelle and shouts the name Markus. He walks to the throne room. "Markus! This is outragous. You have been insulted our guild by saying that Seventis betrayed you and insulted Marius. I know about the Axis and it's goals. No order should be controlling the world alone. And we can't help you to conquer some innocent land." Takes a deep breath and calms down a little. "I am asking you to call off the attack and to leave the Axis. Please."

Just remember, they may or may not be part of the axis. They simply attack a group that has already helped defend a nation being attacked by the Axis. Axis or not, Andromeda must be stopped.

((the titles are interchangeable))

((hey nppeck for the recruitment application can there be a "short bio about yourself" bit? So that we can know more about the character IC))

((you could just ask me ig you know))

Aodran runs out from his house to the king of Andromeda. He reaches the gates of Ascelle and shouts the name Markus. He walks to the throne room. "Markus! This is outragous. You have been insulted our guild by saying that Seventis betrayed you and insulted Marius. I know about the Axis and it's goals. No order should be controlling the world alone. And we can't help you to conquer some innocent land." Takes a deep breath and calms down a little. "I am asking you to call off the attack and to leave the Axis. Please."

*wanders in to Ascella* My friend, what is "The Axis"? And does this mean you can help us defend our homes?

I have something tto say to every White Ravens.

If Markus doesn't contact us before the battle, we must really consider our alliance with them. Also I forbidd ravens to take apart to the battle against Seventis.

Borus I am seeking an apprentice to train if you would like to be mine.

I would be honoured to train under yer wing!

Just a reminder. There will be zero tolerance against misused behaviour. Meaning if anyone or any raven is mistreating you due to any circumstances. You will have to report to one of the Bishops, head guards or Magistrate in order for us to give the person a trial. Sanctions will happen. I am reminding you all because of the recent death of our brother Raven, Tristen who committed suicide recently due to mistreated behaviour from other people.