The White Ravens

nppeck

(( 2 elven days = ??)

((or 2 irl days for people who don't know what elven days are))

Sounds good Kanoro. We should have the Bishops to participate in their fight to see if the participant's strength is as strong as the bishops/arch-bishop.

Sounds good Kanoro. We should have the Bishops to participate in their fight to see if the participant's strength is as strong as the bishops/arch-bishop.

I'm not really trained in the art of the sword as I used to be. I have passed on that art and I focus on magic... I won't be a liable opponent with swords... If I can use magic then we can talk.

~Tempir Amedaius

For everybody to know, the battle shall be fighted with swords. And I am asking every raven to help us in this test. It will look a lot more realistic if there are shall I say, 5-10 enemies not just 1 or 2.

((what time will it be?))

This might actually be an exciting event...

Alright, because of incoming trials for headgurd supplicants, I need the names from everyone that can join. ((The battle is 14.30 GMT.))

I shall be attending!

MC Name: racker2008

IC Name: WR_Guard_Borus

(( I can't attend. I'm done with the server for a while. Kind of a rage quit. Some Mori killed me with bad RP, then refused to give back my entire livelihood. I have no items, no minas, and no way to get anything back. I have no way to have fun on this server.

So goodbye for a few months.))

(( I can't attend. I'm done with the server for a while. Kind of a rage quit. Some Mori killed me with bad RP, then refused to give back my entire livelihood. I have no items, no minas, and no way to get anything back. I have no way to have fun on this server.

So goodbye for a few months.))

Bye...?

((its just items, just get some from the storehouse))

((is the competition for headguard on today because borus is waiting at Aliquam for someone to arrive?))

((is the competition for headguard on today because borus is waiting at Aliquam for someone to arrive?))

((It's today. in 30 minutes))