The Battlemages

MrWizzard

This guild will be back up at a later date. This is due to the introduction of magic. I am, yet again, in the process of revising the group. I will post again to inform you when this is back up.

MC name: Hullabaloony

IG Name: Puc

What times are you on during the week and weekends (in EST please): weeks; 11-6 weekend; 9-6

Have you met all the requirments? (I will be checking this): Yes i can read and i am level 99 in swords and bows

What is your rp for joining the Battle Mages?: Puc has been cast out from where he grew up and has roamed the lands looking for a place to fit in, he came so close in the old lands but lost everything in the firs of his town but his skills and has set out to start over from square one looking for a place just to fit in.

Do you have any magical rp history?: None

If you are a villian, how do you plan to keep us from knowing or keeping that life seperate from the Battle Mages?: im not

What class or classes do you intend to take? : A dragoon or a tamer

p.s.- are you accepting applications i was confued from the title

MC name: Hullabaloony

IG Name: Puc

What times are you on during the week and weekends (in EST please): weeks; 11-6 weekend; 9-6

Have you met all the requirments? (I will be checking this): Yes i can read and i am level 99 in swords and bows

What is your rp for joining the Battle Mages?: Puc has been cast out from where he grew up and has roamed the lands looking for a place to fit in, he came so close in the old lands but lost everything in the firs of his town but his skills and has set out to start over from square one looking for a place just to fit in.

Do you have any magical rp history?: None

If you are a villian, how do you plan to keep us from knowing or keeping that life seperate from the Battle Mages?: im not

What class or classes do you intend to take? : A dragoon or a tamer

p.s.- are you accepting applications i was confued from the title

Well, for starters, I am sorry but I am not accepting applications yet. Two, if I was, I'd ask you to flesh that out a bit more. Try to incoporate modern LotC history and personal character plots in it.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.