The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

Note- My character as of know isn't a physical villain(I tend to only use 1, and occasionally 4). He's talented in forging, and lumber-jacking, yet at the same time is very lazy only using these talents to support high priority personal goals. He hopes to achieve these goals through a relationship with the DB.

Name ((MC)):

pallino

Name ((IG)):

Beggar_Notte

Real Life Age:

(sub)Race:

Human, North

Combat experience:

Aside from the basic combat of creatures, none.

Give me a short summary of your character so far. The longer the better (but 2 paragraphs minimum)

Not 100% up to date, but this the the base of my character, and it explains some of the side goals he wishes to achieve through the DB. The killing portrayed in he bio,is out of blinded rage, and won't be portrayed from my character on a normal bases.

Notte was born into a wealthy family, due to their control of the lumber trade in most of Oren. His mother died giving birth to him, but he never felt sad about it, due to his father saying, “Ariel has brought her forth, in her curtain of blinding light. She’s in a better place, watching over you, leading you to greatness”. Notte was brought up to believing this, along with taking Ariel as his one true faith. His father, being wealthy, brought Notte to church often usually giving a more than generous donation to the goddess. Notte confused about these donations often asked his father, “Why do you give so much to the church when we could be buying some more cake from Dawns Bakery?” His father would scold him saying “We are lucky Ariel blesses us with these wonderful gifts, she repays everything we give to her ten-fold”. Notte would look all around his house, for the “repay” only to find dust, and confusion. This confusion hung with Notte but, he otfen kicked it aside because he saw his father was a wealthy and successful man, so whatever he was doing was well...correct. Notte kept this mindset, but always had a bit of resentment to it. He would often bring home a load of logs in his stack, which soon became a gift to Ariel. Yet life was good, he had money, a loving father so this questioning wasn’t needed. About the time Notte was 19 his father fell ill to simple cold. His father would say, “*Cough* Son, you are strong, go bring your father some wood for the fire to keep him warm.” Notte would say, “No father, If I’m not here who will take care of you?” His father always answering, “I’ve devoted my life to Ariel, she is my goddesses and she will protect me from death. She’ll make sure I live to see the day my boy takes ownership of my lumber trade.” Notte would sigh, and go out to collect the wood for his father. This played on for a couple of weeks, and his father was getting better. He was no longer coughing, but he wasn’t fully healed. Notte seeing this, begin to understand Ariels way of repaying. Ariel gave people life, gave people strength, and emotion. She didn’t pay you in money, logs, or wealth. She gave people happiness, well-being, and for Notte a smile. That night Notte left a small offering of his own, for Ariel. It wasn’t much, but nothing could repay Ariel for keeping his father Alive. Notte woke the next day to the sound, of footsteps and noise around his house. He grabbed his axe, and crept towards, the noise which now seemed like chanting. What he saw, dropped him to his knees. His father was in his dead, surrounded by a group of 4 monks, chanting some prayer. Notte rushed to his fathers side, ignoring the monks who seemed a bit irritated that this boy had interupted their prayer. He looked at his father with tears in his eye’s......”Ariel’s goinging to save you.....right father?” *Notte shook his father* Father “Ariel will save just wake up dammit.” It dawned on him, Ariel hadn’t saved his father Ariel hadn’t done a thing. Ariel was practically dancing in a manor of gold with all the offerings Notte’s father had given, and yet his father laid dead in front of him. Notte ripped of his father’s church amulet and threw it in the fire. He yelled “Dammit Ariel, where the f*** are you know! You’re supposed to protect him, have him teach to run the business! How the hell is he going to do that if he’s dead!” *The monks smack Notte, for dishonoring Ariel with his words* Notte turns in a feat of rage and stares the monk down. He smiles, “Ariel stole from me, tricked me, and killed my father...Let’s hope she gives a **** about you....” *Notte grabs his axe, and swings at the monks head cleaning it right off*. Notte watched as the monk led to death. He watched as the other monks prayed for their fallen comrade. He laughed, “This monk has devoted his life to Ariel. He’s given up on love, wealth, and freedom, just to serve that *****. Yet she doesn't save him....” Notte left his fathers manor with axe in hand. Behind him he heard only the screams of 3 monks as the once well known manor burned around them. In the manor lay, all the family riches along with his father. His father would have disowned him for this, but what did he care his father was dead. “My father will watch me from the stars”. HA! *Notte laughs*

Would you consider being a spy?:

This is one of the jobs Notte wouldn't mind doing because his persona often is given a pitiful look, rather than a suspicious one.

Past military experience:

None

Past criminal experience:

In the past Notte has lost control of his anger when in the matters of his personal story, yet he's grown to overcome this rage, choosing to lie his way out of most of these matters.

Current Occupation (Miner, Smithing etc):

Blacksmith/Crafter[LVL-76] Lumberjack[57]

Useful, Non-military Skills:

As stated above Notte is talented in areas, of constructing, and lumbering.

What have you heard of us IC?

My character has heard very little of the group, yet with his persona he's taken these little words, and created a supposed image of the group.

What have you heard of us OOC?

-Ninja enjoys eating people.

Pretty much anything Ninja has said on the VAT chat =P.

What skill level do you currently hold on the following? Note, to rank past Neopyhte a skill requirement of 40 is required in one of these fields.

Swords: 1

Axemastery: 68

Archery: 1

Wrestling: 1

Preferred weapon:

Axe

Screening Questions

ACCEPTED villain app link (Required):

VAT =P

Are you wanted in any countries?:

Nope

Why do you want to join?:

OOC- I want to pursue my characters goals, so that my character can grow.All in all I just want to have fun =).

IC- My character wants to peruse his goals(Again goals are all above).

Define powergaming thoroughly:

Power-Gaming is when a player refuses to lose in Rp, making it seem as if his character is above others when in fact there equal. A prime example is when one doesn't allow another to react, automatically assuming they couldn't do anything. Power-Gaming can lead to distasteful Rp, and unneeded conflicts.

Will you ever mention or hint the name or existence of this organization IC?

Nope

"Legal" stuff

Will you tell anyone about your association with us ever (including OOC) or reveal any amount of information about who we are or what we do? And yes this is entirely necessary.

Nope

Do you realize that breaking any server rules may result in banishment at our discretion?

Yes

Do you realize that revealing any information about us either IC or OOC will result in banishment and multiple contracts for your head? This may extend to a permadeath.

Yes

Will you take multiple screenshots of all jobs related to the Dark Brotherhood?

Yes, but my character will require tempting to actually pertain in any of the physical "Jobs"

((Just because you've yet to be involved in our alliance doesn't mean its non existent. I know that other members of both our guilds communicate daily IC. ))

((Right right, anyway.

Pallino, your accepted! Your presence should create a new atmosphere. Accepted as initiate. Message me or PM me for information of current base Co-ordinates.))

(( How come everyone's App's get Accepted with 1 or 2 people, Mine had to be 3 :( ))

(( sorry pal(lino) but Delthor spoke wrongly. I'll have some words with him, to ensure this doesn't happen again.

And also @Delthor, we have an IOC and ic alliance. ))

((No, it's not pointless, it just ensures that we get good initiates. With someone like Pallino though, we already know his RP is spotless. No need to drag it out. Sorry if that caused trouble and we'll avoid haste in the future.))

((Good, where were you planning on putting it? In that are Jexy doesn't like (Under that strange building Z is building), off the sanctuary or perhaps somewhere else? Was just wondering.))

I'l be expanding the town soon, when I get the money. I'l be needing about 8,000 minas, so I can get an Inn plot and a boat plot, so it looks nicer. My plans after that will be buying the land in front of the gates for military tents and farms. Then our sanctuary can extend too, so really I'm so determined to make this town a success.

((hey, how long does it take them to register a donation?))

(( It should be instant but problems with Forum titles have been reported. COntact a GM and they should be able to fix it. ))