The Dark Brotherhood

Lawrence Berell

((I was playing football, sorry. I'll get in game as soon as I can. Malanar, when your VA is accepted, I'll give you a +1.))

((Thank you also.))

Yes, I meant titles >.<

and I want to know how you know this person was a member and why when your villain app is pending you thought it prudent to "crush his skull".

Yes, I meant titles >.<

and I want to know how you know this person was a member and why when your villain app is pending you thought it prudent to "crush his skull".

I know this person because he said he is an assassin, He never completely said to which guild I assumed it was to this one He is now in the white ravens. Also it was not me who crushed his skull I could not for I did not have a VA. Now why we crushed his skull is because he saw our face, we simply did not trust him when he said he will not tell anyone, and we never killed him, it knocked him out and it was enough force to make him forget who we were. He agreed to it OOC also.

((I'll be online either later tonight or tommorrow.

Edit: Is it possible for us to get lava? Because that would help A LOT.))

((I see what you guys did to the base...))

(( +1 to Malanar, im aslo going to grind to axes from swords, lucky you youre vip and get to just use a command ; ( ))

(( +1 to Malanar, im aslo going to grind to axes from swords, lucky you youre vip and get to just use a command ; ( ))

I appreciate the +1, and yeah i know :-)

Councillor's Decisions Table.

Fatwampa and I, have came to the decision that, Salamanda is to be demoted down to lessor council due to his extremely low input to the guild and the members, a High Councillor must be built to lead, in which I haven't seen him post on thy thread in some time. If he does not post, more action will be taken.

*Signs the paper*

BannanaToYou

[[i suppose its my fault for taking a band trip for 5 days? Nobody noticed I haven't been on at all? We lead the electric light parade at disney, and if I'm demoted for that so be it ^_^

Whatever

EDIT: Also, thanks for not giving enough of a crap to even send me a PM]]

[[i suppose its my fault for taking a band trip for 5 days? Nobody noticed I haven't been on at all? We lead the electric light parade at disney, and if I'm demoted for that so be it ^_^

Whatever

EDIT: Also, thanks for not giving enough of a crap to even send me a PM]]

^It worked, it got his attention. Just making sure you're still around, that's all. Get in game some time. A lots happening and we need our entire leadership team working together.