The Druidic Order

The Druidic Order

As you are walking along the road, you see an old man standing on an old wooden crate. He seems to be preaching out, and his gaze turns to you.

"Well...yer interested in th' Druids, are ye, sapling? *Eheheh* Well...come closer, and I'll tell ye everythin' ye need to know....

Ye see, the Druids r' all about balance, yea? Keepin' Mother Nature well groomed n' looked after! N' if ye ain't hearin' about em', ye ain't listenin' hard 'nuff!

Now, I hear tell that the Druids split up, y'see! Got two new circles now! He scratches his head for a moment what were they called again...? Oh! Yeah!

1. Well, we got th'
  2. Circle of Cerridwen - Located right 'ere in Elandriel! Ye can find them by followin' th' forest to th' Southwest, 'n ye'll be lookin' upon th' site o' th' new grove!
    But, I hear tell that they ain't acceptin' any dedicants, so fer now ye'd be better off tryin' th'

3. Circle of Cernunnos - Located North o' that Native Elven city, in th' swamps!

Ye might find luck if ye want ter learn more about the Druids by askin' em yerself! Go on!

((Pending more info))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.