Elvenmoon

tweig

***You approach a Random Wanderer in the Wilderness, you try to Avoid him but he keeps speaking to you** Hello Citizen of Asulon! My name is Twieg ((adami8u2)) and i be recruiting for my Guild of ElvenMoon. No, it not be for Elves only, We welcome all races of Asulon. if you want to join, Ask me, or the Military leader, Strategos Wolf ((Wolf_Obsidio)) We're a clan of freedom, and of good. We want to rid the Lands of Evil, as well as help the poor and needy. We require more Citizens, we have plenty of Housing, but nobody to fill them. Please come and join ElvenMoon **He walks away at a regular pace, to the north as his movement seems to bring joy to the Animals around him, while making no noise**

-Ranks

The highest Rank is, Commander, Also known as Strategos.

Second in Command, Praefects, They lead the Squads.

Assistant to Prafects are the, Centurians.

Soldiers are your Average fighter, nothing special.

Recruits, they are the lowest rank, and are very weak and needs much training.

-Jobs of the Ranks

Strategos- Leads the Armies into war, Plans tactics with the King/Lord, Has COMPLETE controll of the Military. Only one person higher in Rank, the King/Lord Himself/herself.

Praefects- Leads Squads, Assigns jobs, takes commands from Higher ranks.

Centurians- Assistants/BodyGuards to Praefects, Or Strategos, or the Lord. Personally trains recruits.

Solders- Your Average fighters, takes commands, does Guard/Warrior dutys.

Recruits- Needs training from Centurians, Strategos will set up a challenge to see if they are fit to Rank up to soldier yet. Does all the Basic works of chopping wood, going mining, harvesting crops, gathering food, and other Raw materials.

(ALL Citizens and Military members must have a job, Not only being a Soldier ECT. Such as, Hunter, Cook, Lumberjack, Miner, Farmer)

Squads:

Red Squad- For Elites. Melee combat as well as Archery. Praefect - Feanor.

Blue Squad- Swords and axe fighters Praefect - Wolf.

Green Squad- The squad of Archers. Praefect - Elandorr.

These Rules, Are not meant to be broken.

Rule 1.) No Harmful comments, or Hurting other Clan mates in any Way, Shape or Form.

Rule 2.) You may Complain to a General or the Cheif if somthing is bothering you, We will do what we can.

Rule 3.) That dosn't mean you can constantly Complain though

Rule 4.) You Must take off your Helmet While inside a building of Importance.

Rule 5.) No Meta.

Rule 6.) in a result of theft, you will be thrown into "The Cage" with no Arms or armor, Hopefully learning your lesson or dieing in the process.

Rule 7.) In an act of Betrayal you will face the same fate of Rule 6.

Rule 8.) Greifing will be a fine. As well as Death or, "The Cage"

((Our Military Signature, Luna_[Rank you are]_[Name]))

Areas we own in the Wilderness:

Luna-Our capitol

DarkGrove-A small town with a Public farm and Dock.

Skilith-The Castle where the Barracks is located as well.

Other information- Homes cost a Tax of 100-150 Minas an Elven Week. Stores are 150 Minas an Elven Week. All ranks must have a home, Where else will you sleep? ((Do not say Barracks, We need the money to pay for your salary, and to save up money to buy Our clan things as well. Its also un-RP-like to not have a home, you would die of exhaustion eventually in the real world.))

Allies:

Lord_Janux and his Town

Seventis

BlackAxes

White Ravens

Enemys:

Ascella

Just change the clan name man, it's crap, ust not a blatant NightOfDarkElves. A lot of grammatical errors too, and too few ranks, you don't just jump from Recruit to Captain. Add some originality to the ranks.

Just change the clan name man, it's crap, ust not a blatant NightOfDarkElves. A lot of grammatical errors too, and too few ranks, you don't just jump from Recruit to Captain. Add some originality to the ranks.

Better now?

Hi Twieg you said I could join as the human exception as we're good friends so can I join?

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.