The Order Of The Panacea

Neri

You hear the flap of wings, and from above, a hawk lands on your arm as you extend it. There is a note on his leg, you remove and read it:

"Greetings, I am Sin Sappheiros, High Elf and researcher. I live humbly on an island far away from any mainland, and spend much of my time researching technologies, lore, literature and the such. Soon, I plan on researching magic, as I have lost my ability to practice it with my full dedication to increasing my knowledge having been a main priority.

I ask that I may have certain allowances from The Order Of The Panacea, mainly to become an exception for, "I will not disclose secrets to those outside the order without permission of my superior or for the good of Asulon." - Such as being able to access certain documentation or have a direct line of communication available with the Head Phylixists, Toxicistands, and Elixists once the positions are assigned.

My reason is, that I wish to study these potions, not obtain any, just study them through details explained to me. I feel that it is an important part of my research to have knowledge about these items, as well as how they are created - And that it may help in filling in some of the many secrets I still try to figure out in the ancient lore being put together in Asulon.

If you wish to inform me of your decision or possibly negotiate certain terms and agreements with me, you can simply attach a new note to this hawk and feed him a cooked fish, he has been trained to return a note to me upon eating a cooked fish. If not, then simply push him from your arm now and he will leave.

I thank you for your time, and wish you luck on the completion of your construction for your guild base.

-Sin"

On a parchment scroll stained with pigeon droppings:

"I, Vrael, wish to become an apprentice to the Order of Panacea. I am deeply interested in the discipline of alchemy, and the sciences in general. I currently reside in the city of Normandor, in the nation of Malinor, but I am freely available to travel between nations. I would not only be willing to dedicate time to potion research, but I would also be able to help construct the Order's base camp, if provided tools and materials.

Thank you for considering my membership,

Vrael, son of Rhomdor"

((The Guild is currently on indefinite hold due to how busy I am. Sorry guys. It will be back some day!))

(( NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Freya you make ma sad now 8[ jk still luv u 8D))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.