Looking For A Bedrock/diamond Partner

chicken142

So I really wanna open up a town and I need a donator partner. If you are diamond or bedrock donator who wants to help me lead this new hopefully soon to be town please PM me. The town is gonna be mesoamerican themed and we will be worshippers of the sun called the Soltecs.

We will build mostly with cobble,iron bars, and stone bricks. We will have a town surrounded by a gate with a picture of yellow orange wool sun on it. Please help and make this town a reality. The bonus to opening up a town with me is i'll do all the charters and stuff

I like the idea, but this will be swarmed in a moment by people who are like "support the server! i gave (certain amount they wish to brag about) You should do the same!" But i'd do it if i was VIP.

You really have a problem with VIPs, huh?

I might be interested in helping you, but you have to agree to the location for the city I have already chosen.

(( this is a rp section so please rp and also this format is not in any way or form in rp and is in the wrong section of the fourms please move this fourm page else where))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.