9 members have voted

1. 1. What do I need to overhaul?

• Lore
    • Official Stuff
    • Grand Hall info
    • Add a members list
    • Be more clear on everything
    • Do a little of everything

I am honored that you would give me an offer to join. ^.^ (Now if I can just figure out how to RP Apareon coming back.......)

Henry, have you been following me around listening to what I'm saying? :D

Barry knows, I told Jake and he said to ask Barry about the name. I hope that this will grow to be somewhat like the Fighters' Guild of earlier Elder Scrolls games, but more inclusive of those in the ways of Stealth and Magic. It will hopefully bring a decent income to Skravia once the Order grows as mercenaries, they'll be more available to help citizens regularly with non-crime things than the Guard, and the Grandmaster (Me :D) is on Skravia's Council. Henry is going to be trained by the Order and if Nalrek/Apareon depending on who exists at that point in time wants to join they can. Feanor could get in on the basis that he's a Knight of Skravia, and being a Johnson, even by adoption would still give him perks within the Order.

Also, those who voted that I make everything clearer, please specify what you want to be clearer and what you don't understand. If I find that you have perhaps misread or simply misunderstood what I have written, I will try to the best of my ability to explain. If I find that the error is on my part, I'll fix it and send you a 'Thank You' message including a smiley face :D

Now this sounds good, as architect i can help with building(right now i not even home...) and how...about... The official Skravian Special force?

Now this sounds good, as architect i can help with building(right now i not even home...) and how...about... The official Skravian Special force?

We need help with our base... or should I say box, at the minute?

We will pretty much serve as a special force as Barry's orders can overrule even mine.

In the lore it states that the Guild Hall was refurbished. This is currently not, in fact, the case. It is being refurbished for the sake of being able to ICly work on it, but to allow people like Henry and Apa to assist it is perfectly fine to help OOCly. Also, Feanor can pretty much overrule any decision made by the Order's Council, as can Jake. Henry will have the same privileges when he's mature enough and promises not to call the new cat race Meow-Meows :)

I think i can come online at monday, and then i will start building...

But first i want to see what else is new(havnt been home in a week...) and i think jake want me to build more houses and stuff on the docks, and there will be other projects too.

We've got a big stone box, we just need to make it sexy. We want a visually pleasing box. With windows and stuff.

either something vey special.... Or... Just a sexy castle? And then also the main hall could be inside the box and then make some **** underground...? Like rooms for the members or, live training or something?

either something vey special.... Or... Just a sexy castle? And then also the main hall could be inside the box and then make some **** underground...? Like rooms for the members or, live training or something?

Have you been listening to me and Henry OOCly discuss this? :D

There's already a basement where members can train eventually, and there's going to be an upper floor for a tavern and an upper upper floor for mission planning and offices. But maybe we could make the offices at ground level and reshape the thing for maximum castle sexiness :D

There will also be a separate building, in secret, and nobody but the Skravian/Order Councils no the location of, where the Council of the Order meets, and the Council of Skravia are welcome.

Also we need a Council building for the Skravian Council itself, i.e. myself, Feanor, Jake, Barry, and Soran.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.