The Guardians

Hobolympic

((We'll continue to RP this when were both online?))

(( Yeah, we should do that. ))

hello i was just wondering whether i could have some guidence. You see ive recently been accepted but i don't know where to go or what im doing ?

UPDATE: I will rewrite the whole story part as soon as possible. Stay tuned!

*A letter arrives at Glenwood addressed to Jordan*

Grandmaster Jordan,

My name is Halboron Elendil and I run a guild of rangers called 'The Fallen Rangers'. I have heard many great things about you, your guild, and your town Glenwood from my good friend Athirius, and my recently deceased Ranger, Sean Deschain. Since we left the city we used to reside in, we have been using your wonderful town as a meeting point for guild members, and since then Athirius has offered to donate the house he owns there to be our guild house. But before we do any of this, I want to solidify relations between our organisations, and so ask you to accept an alliance between the Guardians and the Fallen Rangers.

-Halboron Elendil, FR Shadow

*An initiate runs up to Jordan with the letter. While the initiate catches his breath, Jordan reads through it. He sits down at his desk, and starts to write a letter. Clearly satisfied with it, he reads through it yet another time to insure that everything looks alright*

"Dear Halboron Elendil

I received your letter. I already know of your presence, and I have no grudges against it. I think we should meet up as fast as possible, to discuss terms for an alliance. I also heard words of a possible fort near the town, and I'd like to discuss that as well. As you might have noticed, Glenwood is still under construction. Soon, it will be done, and new residents will move in. As of this, I want you and your guild to behave the best way as possible, to ensure that the settlers will have a most pleasent first visit to the town. The first group will probably arrive in an elven day or two, however, due to the plague, this might be delayed. Anyway, I hope to speak with you soon."

- Jordan Stilwell, Grandmaster of The Guardians and acting Count of Glenwood.

*Jordan opens the window, and lets a bird fly out from the town hall, with the letter adressed to Halboron* (( On IPhone, sorry for any misspellings))

*Halboron sends a letter back to Jordan*

I shall be waiting at the keep in Glenwood for you, so we may have our meeting.

-Halboron

Guest Grey

Name ((With MC))-Mc name: spartansoldier8 LOTC name: Eagle

Race ((With Subrace)) -Human, subrace: northerner

Age - 28

Where do you live and come from? -I live currently nowhere becuase im an adventurer and i come from Turiana (fictional birthplace from my app)

A couple of small sentences about yourself - a guy from Turiana who loves to read and write is now a lone soldier adventurer, looking for a home/guild.

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I am in need of a good guild to settle in, and i havent found one yet. I hope i can do you great favors

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - Helping people mining, hunting(especially in the time of plague) and learning the mastery of the sword, pvp and roleplay

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - Yes, i do

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - Yes

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points))good at Archery and stealth also ive got a bit of engineering and architect skills

Any other information that might come in handy -i hope we could find well with eachother, but i cant currently become northerner because the command is broke as well as the help command so i hope i also get help with that

*Note is pinned to Town hall main enterance. It is written by blood*

"Jordan... watch who you recruit... Bunch of idiots... let me escape... Beware... soon you all will swim in your own blood"

((Jordan you need to update the page, it still says im an initiate. But you promoted me, so yeah just saying :3))

((Jordan you need to update the page, it still says im an initiate. But you promoted me, so yeah just saying :3))

((Yes, I am working on a completely new layout though.))

Name ((With MC))- Drake_dunhall ((IGN:ventus2))

Race ((With Subrace)) -Human ((Northeron))

Age - 16

Where do you live and come from? - I dont have a place to live I am doing this too meet freinds and have a job to do.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a strong swords man and Blacksmith. I like to test my strengh with my foes and am very loyal to people i am working with.

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I am looking for a place to stay and some work to do.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I wish to become stronger and someday become a great leader to the guardins

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - Yes I do

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - Yes

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) I am a blacksmith a archer and a swords man even though I have not been in many battles to test my strengh I would like to do so in the battle feild when I am fighting the foes of the Guardians ((Blacksmithing 50)) ((Swords 50)) ((archery 50))

Any other information that might come in handy - I have a brother that might be joing this guild to.

Name ((With MC))- I am Ron Dunhall. ((Icelifreakx))

Race ((With Subrace)) - Northeron

Age - 16

Where do you live and come from? - I am from the north. I enjoy winter more than anything.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am Ron Dunhall, son of a rapist and a *****. Since no one really cares about me, I have spent most of my childhood alone trying to make some money for at least some clothes. Being born alone and lived alone, it has taught me many skills such as survival.

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to find people to settle down with. The guardians seem like a guild I can use both my skills in Carpentry and Swords.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I wish to become the best. But of course, one step at a time.

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I do swear to. May my blood spill before theirs.

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I, Ron Dunhall swear to never break "The Code" and will follow and enforce it to my companions and comrades.

Any useful skills that you can master? I am very skilled with carpentry and Swords. ((Swords: 101)) ((Lumberjacking: 35, and training)). I have other skills such as cave dwelling which seems to be a nice way for me to get money. ((Mining: 97)) ((Post your skill points))

Any other information that might come in handy - ((My character Lan Snow was killed before he ever got to join the guild so now my newest character, I wish to let him join)) I may be 16 but I am not to be taken lightly, I am very loyal and under no circumstances will I ever betray "The Guardians"

Name ((With MC))- Drake_dunhall ((IGN:ventus2))Race ((With Subrace)) -Human ((Northeron))Age - 16Where do you live and come from? - I dont have a place to live I am doing this too meet freinds and have a job to do.A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a strong swords man and Blacksmith. I like to test my strengh with my foes and am very loyal to people i am working with.Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I am looking for a place to stay and some work to do.What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I wish to become stronger and someday become a great leader to the guardinsDo you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - Yes I doDo you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - YesAny useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) I am a blacksmith a archer and a swords man even though I have not been in many battles to test my strengh I would like to do so in the battle feild when I am fighting the foes of the Guardians ((Blacksmithing 50)) ((Swords 50)) ((archery 50))Any other information that might come in handy - I have a brother that might be joing this guild to.

Name ((With MC))- I am Ron Dunhall. ((Icelifreakx))Race ((With Subrace)) - Northeron Age - 16Where do you live and come from? - I am from the north. I enjoy winter more than anything.A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am Ron Dunhall, son of a rapist and a *****. Since no one really cares about me, I have spent most of my childhood alone trying to make some money for at least some clothes. Being born alone and lived alone, it has taught me many skills such as survival.Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to find people to settle down with. The guardians seem like a guild I can use both my skills in Carpentry and Swords.What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I wish to become the best. But of course, one step at a time.Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I do swear to. May my blood spill before theirs.Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I, Ron Dunhall swear to never break "The Code" and will follow and enforce it to my companions and comrades.Any useful skills that you can master? I am very skilled with carpentry and Swords. ((Swords: 101)) ((Lumberjacking: 35, and training)). I have other skills such as cave dwelling which seems to be a nice way for me to get money. ((Mining: 97)) ((Post your skill points))Any other information that might come in handy - ((My character Lan Snow was killed before he ever got to join the guild so now my newest character, I wish to let him join)) I may be 16 but I am not to be taken lightly, I am very loyal and under no circumstances will I ever betray "The Guardians"

Both of you are to meet me at Glenwood. If you need directions, send me a letter. I will then deem you worthy, or unworthy, of joining the guild. (( Sorry for the late reply, I've been very busy with studies and exams the last couple of weeks. ))

Name ((With MC))- IG: Plegus. MC: afarrington

Race ((With Subrace)) - Wood Elf

Age - 257

Where do you live and come from? - I am currently living in the Glenwood warrens.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a friendly elf who everyone can easily get on with. However when it comes to getting down to work and i am a rather talented fighter too.

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to join the Guardians so i can help protect the town and people of Glenwood.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I simply want to help protect the people and make Glenwood a safe place to live. My goals are to progress in the guild to as high postion i can, but i will not push to be promoted.

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I swear with my own life.

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I swear.

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) Blacksmithing ((lvl 100)) Axe mastery ((lvl 50)) Cooking ((lvl 8)) However im currently trying to get my axe mastery and cooking up.

Any other information that might come in handy: I am a good friend of Keeble Farrington, any questions about my skill feel free to ask him. I was also fighting with Glenwood in the recent battle against Hanseti which shows my loyalty too Glenwood and the other Guardians.

Name ((With MC))- IG: Plegus. MC: afarrington

Race ((With Subrace)) - Wood Elf

Age - 257

Where do you live and come from? - I am currently living in the Glenwood warrens.

A couple of small sentences about yourself - I am a friendly elf who everyone can easily get on with. However when it comes to getting down to work and i am a rather talented fighter too.

Why do you wish to join The Guardians - I wish to join the Guardians so i can help protect the town and people of Glenwood.

What do you wish to achieve in this guild? What are your goals? - I simply want to help protect the people and make Glenwood a safe place to live. My goals are to progress in the guild to as high postion i can, but i will not push to be promoted.

Do you swear to protect the people and your brothers, with your very own life? - I swear with my own life.

Do you swear an oath by Aeriel, that you will not break The Code of The Guardians? - I swear.

Any useful skills that you can master? ((Post your skill points)) Blacksmithing ((lvl 100)) Axe mastery ((lvl 50)) Cooking ((lvl 8)) However im currently trying to get my axe mastery and cooking up.

Any other information that might come in handy: I am a good friend of Keeble Farrington, any questions about my skill feel free to ask him. I was also fighting with Glenwood in the recent battle against Hanseti which shows my loyalty too Glenwood and the other Guardians.

Accepted! I'll see if I can contact you.