The Lions Pride (Recruiting)

Hydra

((Hey if we switch to village charter instead o town then as long as all 5 of us sign the charter than we will have all we need.))

((I concur. This will be faster and easier to accomplish, rather than attempting to obtain a town charter.))

((i would do that i would be able to but i want to obtain that much minas))

You contacted me about the construction of your guilds fort, please, if ye' wish to use my services, at least give me the dimensions of the plot you have been granted and/or thieved, and I shall start some sketches right away, also, how much would I be getting paid, if I did perform this.

Guys start Recruiting.Lets get our name heard.

Guys start signing my charter,

from the Great Mane

Guys start Recruiting.Lets get our name heard.

Great Mane, one of the rules is "Do not let on that you are a member of the Pride unless you have received instructions to do so." Can I get confirmation that we are allowed to spread the word?

((Basically what I am asking is that if we are trying to get people to join the Lions Pride, are we allowed to tell them that we are members?))

Great Mane, one of the rules is "Do not let on that you are a member of the Pride unless you have received instructions to do so." Can I get confirmation that we are allowed to spread the word?

((Basically what I am asking is that if we are trying to get people to join the Lions Pride, are we allowed to tell them that we are members?))

You are allowed to but try not to get your self into trouble and don't give much info of yourself and others in the guild,Just what they need to know.

MC name: Mahoney220

RP name:Raymond_Deen

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): Deep in the wilderness, over rock piles, through caverns, over trees and behind waterfalls. The beauty astonishes the eyes in ways unheard of. Living in this lush beauty is Raymond, just a petty human that has ventured for days in search of a place to call home. Perched a top of the highest redwoods, or through out the damp caves, you will find the adventurous man. A nomad, calling nothing a house and not in one spot for more than a week. Raymond is outgoing and fearless, embracing the blood hungry beasts that want his limbs, and meeting them blade drawn. His passion is not that of a hunter, or a noble fighter, Raymond is a miner and blacksmith by heart. Mining bundles of iron by day, running them through the forge by night. His life is nearly perfect, but as Raymond gets later into his years he becomes more lonely each and every day. He needs to find somewhere to call home, he needs friends and guild mates because the only thing Raymond fears.. Is dyeing alone.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): No, I am willing to get it.

Why do you wish to join us?:I have played LOTC for almost a year off and on, alone. I want to get some friends and play with them.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):I would like to be Quartermaster. ( Im not the best blacksmith but im level 65 i can repair everything, i am also VIP, i have one skill swap i can do, if i do i will make blacksmithing level 100.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):I can bring many bundles of iron and other items, and my skills listed below.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): My skills are Mining 55, Smithing 65, Swords 50, I plan on doing a skills reset, I will have 100 smithing, 100 mining/100 swords and 75 Swords/75 Mining

What is your timezone?: Pacific

How long can you be on daily?: 5-7 hours

Will you be loyal to us?: Yes!

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: None

Do you have a villain application?: Soon, putting the final touches on my app.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes i do.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Of corse

MC name: Mahoney220

RP name:Raymond_Deen

Short bio 2-3 paragraphs (include your personality traits IC): Deep in the wilderness, over rock piles, through caverns, over trees and behind waterfalls. The beauty astonishes the eyes in ways unheard of. Living in this lush beauty is Raymond, just a petty human that has ventured for days in search of a place to call home. Perched a top of the highest redwoods, or through out the damp caves, you will find the adventurous man. A nomad, calling nothing a house and not in one spot for more than a week. Raymond is outgoing and fearless, embracing the blood hungry beasts that want his limbs, and meeting them blade drawn. His passion is not that of a hunter, or a noble fighter, Raymond is a miner and blacksmith by heart. Mining bundles of iron by day, running them through the forge by night. His life is nearly perfect, but as Raymond gets later into his years he becomes more lonely each and every day. He needs to find somewhere to call home, he needs friends and guild mates because the only thing Raymond fears.. Is dyeing alone.

Do you have Skype or Teamspeak? (If not are you willing to get it?): No, I am willing to get it.

Why do you wish to join us?:I have played LOTC for almost a year off and on, alone. I want to get some friends and play with them.

Desired Class (put your reserve class in brackets):I would like to be Quartermaster. ( Im not the best blacksmith but im level 65 i can repair everything, i am also VIP, i have one skill swap i can do, if i do i will make blacksmithing level 100.

What can you bring to us (material things as well as immaterial):I can bring many bundles of iron and other items, and my skills listed below.

What are your most prominent skills (Include the level of these skills): My skills are Mining 55, Smithing 65, Swords 50, I plan on doing a skills reset, I will have 100 smithing, 100 mining/100 swords and 75 Swords/75 Mining

What is your timezone?: Pacific

How long can you be on daily?: 5-7 hours

Will you be loyal to us?: Yes!

Are you a member of any other guild? Please Specify: None

Do you have a villain application?: Soon, putting the final touches on my app.

Do you understand and agree to the rules: Yes i do.

Will you be willing to go through our trials/tests? Of corse

You sir are in.

You will make a great addition to the pride.

You sir are in.

You will make a great addition to the pride.

I thank you for the grand experience, i hope this will be just the beginning in many prosperous adventures with the rest of the pride.

Men I just got us a guild-hall it is in Mireton Thanks to Roger Ithelias

I, Ahern Ithelias Count of Mireton, invite you and the entire guild for a warm welcome in Mireton with bread and ale for each of you, we will celebrate the fact that you decided to join Mireton and I hope you enjoy or humble town, the feast will be realized on the next elven day (( tuesday around 4:30-5 pm GTM -4 ))