The Remnants

Wings

Mc name: zuko414

Rp Name: Brak_Durias

Character Race: Orc

Country/Tmezone: Pacific Standard

Reason why you would like to join: Well like I said I have always been ignored by guilds

and actually your the first person to get back to me within a week. I want to be apart of something of a guild.

What is your mostly used/trained use/skill: Sword

When and why you joined LOTC: I joined roughly a year ago about 8 months because I saw the server was rp so I decided to check it out.

Mc name: zuko414

Rp Name: Brak_Durias

Character Race: Orc

Country/Tmezone: Pacific Standard

Reason why you would like to join: Well like I said I have always been ignored by guilds

and actually your the first person to get back to me within a week. I want to be apart of something of a guild.

What is your mostly used/trained use/skill: Sword

When and why you joined LOTC: I joined roughly a year ago about 8 months because I saw the server was rp so I decided to check it out.

Accepted as an Initiate. Welcome to the Remnants! (Pm me for information about how to reach our camp and anything else you are curious about.)

((I am pretty sure now that everyone has moved to Maple Port. If you are in need of a chest to keep your stuff or anything else like this, please get on exactly 24 hours from this post. Also, If you have not moved to Maple Port, send me a private message on the forums. And yes, this guild is still active even though we are likely to go into a reformation period to suit our new needs in town life.))

((seems interesting. I hope you can bring some much needed unique-ness from your guild... Most militaristic guilds survive for a few weeks and just die off because they don't get any work because there are 5 other guilds EXACTLY like it already vying for the job.

Just tread lightly... There have been a multitude of "best warriors of the world" guilds, and I am rather sure that all have failed.))

((seems interesting. I hope you can bring some much needed unique-ness from your guild... Most militaristic guilds survive for a few weeks and just die off because they don't get any work because there are 5 other guilds EXACTLY like it already vying for the job.

Just tread lightly... There have been a multitude of "best warriors of the world" guilds, and I am rather sure that all have failed.))

((wonderful motivation! I do know that there have been many failed attempts at doing this but I am very motivated to succeed. You do have a point in unique-ness which is probably very important for guilds such as this one. Might try to have a "unique" update soon enough. Think... ships))

((there are already pirates of sorts, along with vikings.. Why not take on a unique enemy, individual such as the Endermen, or even some other guilds?))

((there are already pirates of sorts, along with vikings.. Why not take on a unique enemy, individual such as the Endermen, or even some other guilds?))

((who said anything about pirates or vikings. He just said boats, for all you know we could be exterminating squids.....))

Minecraft Name: CaptainCake98

Rp Name: Samad Outstrider

Character Race:Human

Country/Timezone: London, England

Reason why you would like to join: Because I like the town and feel that this is the best way to start a career

What is your mostly used/trained weapon/skill:

I am equal in both Archery and Swordsmanship (level 10)

Past experience in guilds: None

When and why you joined Lord of the Craft: Joined 2/4/12 and I joined because I wanted to get more out of Minecraft and to make new friends

Accepted as an Initiate. Welcome to the Remnants!

((A side note: Rank Reformation has been completed))

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

This guild has been deemed inactive, if you wish for it to be moved back PM me or another FM with your reason and a link to this topic.