[W.i.p] The Seventis Navy

Thu'um

The Seventis Navy

m.jpg

*You see a notice pinned up, it reads: *

“Aye.. Hello traveler.. Are you seeking a crew who understands yer' troubles, and grievances?

If so, ye' should seek out the Seventis Navy. We're a crew who sticks together, thick and thin; And we will be compilin' a fleet of ships so that we can engage in war, and acquire sufficient territories. Ye' will learn Naval Tactics, new war strategy, become a better fighter, and ye'll learn how to sail a ship and fire weapons! We'll be for hire for nations; we will become a strong, well-balanced fleet. We're seekin' sailors, captains of ships, and cabinboys alike! Interested? Send a bird to our Admiral, Damien Dracaena. We're a crew that will be fightin' pirates, and other criminals! We plan to make the Sea a safe, secure, and prosperous place where merchants, wanderers, travelers, and nobility alike can Roam without bother. For now, we'll be workin' along with the Seventis Military to ensure peace in Seventis. But in the very near future, I assure ye', we will obtain a naval base / port of economic, and financial growth.”

Ranks of the Navy

*The notice contains some more information, regarding ranks.*

“ Fleet Admiral: Fleet Commander, in charge of all ships. He analyzes and determines the overall welfare of the fleet, ensuring it is secure, well-balanced, and he also commands the flagship along with the Commodore.

Commodore: Assistant Admiral, he assists the Admiral in important tasks by when needed promotin' crew members when they have achieved success in combat, and duty.

Captains: There will be multiple capn's, assigned to multiple ships. They are in charge of managin' their crew, and commandin' their vessel.

Boatswain: Aye, they are the skilled seamans, they are trained in basic strategy and combat, they know how to handle a sword and a bow, and can fire da' cannon in battle. They are one of the most honored crew members, and are one of the most honored of the crew!

Mariner: The standard sailor, they learn how to man the guns, and need training. They aren't like da' boatswain, who are skilled fighters. The Mariners need to prove there worth. They were just welcomed to da' fleet, and need to learn the ropes.

Cabinboy: They are a trial crewmember, they need to prove their skill and determination, and willingness to work. If they make a mistake, they will be givin' da boot! ”

So, who be in your Navy?

“Our ranks are as follows:

Fleet Admiral: Damien Dracaena

Commodore: Navis

Captain(s):

Boatswain:

Mariner:

Cabinboy:

We need some more men, if you're intrigued and interested; read on traveler! ”

What do we do?

“Aye, good question. The Seventis Navy will be fightin' for any nation that has good morals and requests the aid of them, and will also be fightin' pirates to get rid of their scum and villainry upon the high seas! The Seventis Navy shall make their routes ensuring the sea is a safe, secure place where merchant galleons and other citizens can roam knowing it's safe. 'course, the Navy will need to be paid in minas for any aid in a battle, as they aren't doin' it for free.”

Will I get paid?

*The notice discloses an answer to the above question in plain context: *

“Aye, ye' will get paid in time. For right now, we will be payin' all of da' crew by supplyin' every member with a home and storage place for their goods. We'll be gettin' a port of call for our ships, and also for economic growth. It'll come in time.”

Where is the port of call?

“The Navy plans to acquire a town that will dock their ships and be a port of call for their services. We're going to send a bird to any potential crew members that we have a particular interest in. Since we are ruled by the City of Seventis, we shall write a charter and propose the construction of a new town, which will become a port of call and the dock for some of our ships, and also a center of economic growth.”

Who are we lookin' for?

“We're lookin' for an architect to design and construct our ships. Ye will be paid in Minas in time, and will acquire a spacious home in the port of call to come, for your gracious services. If ye' plan to build and be a crew member, that's an extra bonus, matey! We are also lookin' for motivated, determined, and smart, free-thinkers for our crew. If ye' are good with weapons, think well and possess logic, then we seek your services! Our crew members must be respectful, take orders with no hesitation, and be ready for anythin' ”

Our ships

cumberland-h64089k-s.jpg

“Our fleet, when constructed, shall consist of a multitude of ships, that will be used for a variety of things. Ships shall be spread out in multiple ports of call, they shall be constructed out of the finest wood in All of Asulon, and their architecture shall be appealing to the eye. Our ships will be designed to last, and they will contain latches that will open up for archers to fire. They will be secure, well-built, and ready for war. Each ship will contain a Quarters of the Captain of the ship, and other small bunks for the crew. "

Are ye' interested?

*A stack of paper containing an application is before you*

You take an application, and begin to fill it out:

*The Application reads:*

[[This is an in-character application. This is all In-Character information, Do not use any OOC information here. ]]

[[in-Character Section]]

*You see an embroidered title to the application*:

“ The Seventis Navy Application Form ”

Name:

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Have you had any prior experience workin' with vessels, or do you have any military experience, If so, please list all your experience, if any:

How proficient are you with weapons? Please disclose the weapon(s) you prefer the most. [[List levels aswell.]]:

What is yer' race?

Why do you wish to join the Seventis Navy?

What are some strengths, and also some weaknesses that you have?

Give a short summary of your life, some goals, motives, and other things you wished to accomplish, and how you perhaps accomplished them (A few sentences minimum, if you want to impress me, make more.):

Lore

Upon the fall of Aegis to the Undead, Renati, son of Dezios had proposed an idea to construct the celestial town, Azar. Azar had acquired many allies, residential locations, sight-seeing structures, and possessed an exquisite military for its needs. Unfortunately, however, The Architect of Azar was restless, as he was working without pay. He grew restless day by day, and eventually resigned from his post as High Architect, declaring he would wage war upon Azar. Azar fell, and the loyalists fleed to Salvus, where the most gracious Queen of Salvus, Queen Dawn; She disclosed that the Azar Loyalists could acquire a refugee tent because of the grievances they had faced. After a while, the loyalists (Too be continued, leaving this for now.)

((Where did Seventis gain their knowledge in the use of cannons?))

((I think that the working ships mod should be implemented into the game, I could see alot of interesting things happening))

((I would love the working ships mod.. but have been told the lag would not work with our server. *sad panda face*))

[[use of Cannons? We fought at the battle of Das Boot, in which the Fort possessed Cannons. You could safely assume our soldiers analyzed the structure of the cannons, and thus, that is our knowledge.]]

((As far as I knew, they shouldn't have had them. Alras spend like 100 IG years developing them. I was under the assumption that the Das Boot battle used trebuchets and catapults. Maybe I am wrong.))

[[Das boot was allowed to use them. Deathmetus wrote a thread about how Renatus acquired them. Catapults and trebuchets were used by the enemy, Hanseti and the Orcs. Also, I'm interested in perhaps in the future organizing skirmishes with your crew, if possible. It looks really good. ]]

((I would love that... I'm just verifying Lore. Wanted to make sure you had reasonably acquired them. That's all. Just want to make sure everything is ok.))

[[in-Character Section]]

*You see an embroidered title to the application*:

“ The Seventis Navy Application Form ”

Name: Regent Navis

How old are you? 22 years old in human years.

Where are you from? I am from Seventis, but I used to live in Laurilien with my mother.

Have you had any prior experience workin' with vessels, or do you have any military experience, If so, please list all your experience, if any: Yes, and yes. I have built the Seventis ship, The Riktor, and have also serves Seventis in many battles including the battle for Das Boot.

How proficient are you with weapons? Please disclose the weapon(s) you prefer the most. [[List levels aswell.]]: I am very good with weapons but nothing immensely amazing, I am great with a bow and can hit targets from afar, but when needed i will use a sword in hand-to-hand battle.

((Arhcery level: 72 Swords level: 70))

What is yer' race? I am an elf/human. My father, Lus, was a human and my mother, Melaindra, was an elf.

Why do you wish to join the Seventis Navy? I wish to join the navy because my father was a sailor and i love the ocean and sailing in general. I have built The Riktor and wish to put it to good use, I also would like to help out Seventis a little more.

What are some strengths, and also some weaknesses that you have? Some strengths are that I am great with weapons, especially a bow, I can make parts for ships and can build them also, and I can get along with a crew easily. Some weaknesses are that I get angry very easily and i tend to get distracted a lot.

Give a short summary of your life, some goals, motives, and other things you wished to accomplish, and how you perhaps accomplished them (A few sentences minimum, if you want to impress me, make more.):

I lived in Laurilien with my mother and father until i was twelve, they had a huge fight about personal things that I don't even know about today. They had a divorce and I was forced to stay in Laurilien. Every so often my father and I would meet on kings road when my mother was away but we didn't talk much. When the undead attacked all of Aegis, they met each other and stayed together. They protected me when folowers of Iblees tried to kill me. They killed them but an undead then killed my parents. I watched them die right in front of me. I escaped to the verge and then came across Renati. We became friends and I lived in Azar. After Andromeda took it we started Seventis and I built The Riktor, and I am now.

[[ Yep that's fine. We fought with Renatus in the Battle of Das Boot. If I remember, my character was fighting up near the cannon in which we were firing down at Hanseti. ]]

-snip-

Damien reviews the application, examining its contents.

After reviewing the application, he writes down some information, "Mhmm.. yes.. He would be a good choice for our commodore."

Damien then whistles upon his falcon, and ties a small paper to its' leg.

Motioning to the falcon for him to go, he tells it, "To Navis. In Seventis."

[[ Alright, that is a fine idea. Just acquire confirmation from Renati. ]]

[[What's the point of a navy for a country that's not near water ._.]]