The Crimson Blades (Old)

Cresaran

I've read t'rough 't, t'ank ye' very much. I wus askin', generalleh, w'o won t' bet?

We won handsomley and Jullius owes me a Guild house and approximately 15,000 minas in compenstion for destroying our old guild house worth 8000 minas, my house worth 5000 minas and my 2000 minas in iron and other guild equipment stored in my house when it was destroyed.

Unlike other Guilds, I feel welcome. I think I will really test myself now. I can't wait to get started.

Cresaran stop milking Jullius for money a huge home costs 3,000 and you had a big home and a small home 1,500 so 4,500 not 15,000 lastly please there were no items that add up to 6,000 there that is over 200 ingots of iron and I know you didn't have that so please stop lying it is a pain to listen to.

Cresaran stop milking Jullius for money a huge home costs 3,000 and you had a big home and a small home 1,500 so 4,500 not 15,000 lastly please there were no items that add up to 6,000 there that is over 200 ingots of iron and I know you didn't have that so please stop lying it is a pain to listen to.

Don't flame my post Daniel snip it, it DID cost that much and stop stickig your nose in other people's business, this thread is for my Guild not your ranting. Calculations:

House:5000

Barracks:8000

Belongings:2000

Total:15,000

Sorry but you may need to look up the definition for flaming, I know the price because I have talked to ben about it and was there when it was bought lastly your belongings "calculations" you just edited that to 2000 from 6000 ;-)

Since Julius is the Lord of Ascella,he has the right to take away your guildhouse,as it is on his land.It may be unfair,but it is the truth. :)

our old guild house worth 7000 minas, my house worth 6000 minas and my 2000 minas in iron and other guild equipment stored in my house when it was destroyed.

Also look you say your house is worth 6000 minas but look here, ;next post

Sorry but you may need to look up the definition for flaming, I know the price because I have talked to ben about it and was there when it was bought lastly your belongings "calculations" you just edited that to 2000 from 6000 ;-)

Read this

We won handsomley and Jullius owes me a Guild house and approximately 15,000 minas in compenstion for destroying our old guild house worth 8000 minas, my house worth 5000 minas and my 2000 minas in iron and other guild equipment stored in my house when it was destroyed.

5000+2000=7000+8000=15,000 :)

Calculations:

House:5000

Barracks:8000

Belongings:2000

Total:15,000

Look it says house 5000 XD you just got busted now stop milking him for his money.

I may not have had proof of you changing belongings price but I do have proof of you changing house price.

Since Julius is the Lord of Ascella,he has the right to take away your guildhouse,as it is on his land.It may be unfair,but it is the truth. :)

Aye he can destroy it if he wants but there has to be compensation, I couldn't just come over, knock down your ouse and walk off thinking nothing of it. I agree with the flattening so long as we get refunded.

XD You just got busted so I hope you have a good excuse I will make sure to personally talk to Lord Jullius about it

-Signed Daniel

Look it says house 5000 XD you just got busted now stop milking him for his money.

I may not have had proof of you changing belongings price but I do have proof of you changing house price.

I dn't know probaly a typo but I bought my house for 5k I had 27 iron ingots which is worth more than 2k I am being generous and my guild house was 8k:6k for the main part 2k for the extnesion. Please snip this whole conversation someone it is clogging up thr page.

Well there does not have to be compensation, but Jullius most likely will give you a guild house soon.

Aye he can destroy it if he wants but there has to be compensation, I couldn't just come over, knock down your ouse and walk off thinking nothing of it. I agree with the flattening so long as we get refunded.

If i lived on your land,you could.That is the cold hard truth my friend.It is unfair,but,he can do that.And maybe he will refund you.Who knows,maybe he will pay you.