The Elignonn, Or "fireborn"

Thank you, please send me a bird detailing my assignment soon. I also wish to speak to the group involving other matters that would be relevant to our grand city.

Your name, brother?: Robert Frostmane.

((Your MC name: )) MythMaster26

What is your skill with a blade ((Skill lvl))?: ((100))

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: I am not sir, no.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I think they're a bit brutish, but I don't mind.

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: I was raised by a wood elf, traveled to teh human lands to earn money, and now have settled down in the Silver City.

((How long have you been on the server?: Since the day it started.

Biography of your character: You already know, Mathew!

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: 2 day temp ban. swore at some guy for accusing me of meta and power.

Do you have a VA? Not for this character, no.

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Yep!

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: To overthrow Nelecar and bring order back to Haelun'or. Can you do that, sir?

))

Your name, brother?: Robert Frostmane.

((Your MC name: )) MythMaster26

What is your skill with a blade ((Skill lvl))?: ((100))

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: I am not sir, no.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I think they're a bit brutish, but I don't mind.

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: I was raised by a wood elf, traveled to teh human lands to earn money, and now have settled down in the Silver City.

((How long have you been on the server?: Since the day it started.

Biography of your character: You already know, Mathew!

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: 2 day temp ban. swore at some guy for accusing me of meta and power.

Do you have a VA? Not for this character, no.

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Yep!

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: To overthrow Nelecar and bring order back to Haelun'or. Can you do that, sir?

))

DENIED

JK, man :P

ACCEPTED

(Responding to Yuln/Aurea) Miss, what do you mean? Our ancestors are the same Mali'aheral. Haelun'or, or what was left of it when we found it, was the capital city of that empire, or so I thought. If you know of a strong enough magic capable of taking back the empire, why not divulge it for our honor? If our honor is sullied by these brutish ways, how do you propose to protect our people or restore our power?

Funny....it sounds like these high elves think they can take on all of Asulon by themselves. That would....amuse me.

Ker'Athri laughs harshly at the pathetic valah.

"When I'm done with you, human, you will be something amusing to look at indeed."

I agree, that man was very qualified. Good connections to, it seems))

((I lol'd))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.