The Elignonn, Or "fireborn"

((Good luck! I'm really hoping your organization will succeed. Like I've mentioned before, there's only so many High Elves, so it'll be tough to find members. I'll be looking forward to your visit to Haelun'or.

I sent you a bunch of names over PM, btw. Were any of them satisfactory?))

((Good luck! I'm really hoping your organization will succeed. Like I've mentioned before, there's only so many High Elves, so it'll be tough to find members. I'll be looking forward to your visit to Haelun'or.

I sent you a bunch of names over PM, btw. Were any of them satisfactory?))

((Indeed, very. Thanks so much, Sporadic. I'll be going with Elignonn.))

Ker'Athri stares blankly at the human, shocked at it's massive stupidity. He can't even bring himself to say anything, so he just turns away awkwardly and walks off.

Note: This will be my alt. (Not main, but when my main kets permkilled, i'll use this character)

Your name, brother?: Val'Shala

((Your MC name: oskaraskov (Small o)))

What is your skill with a blade ((23 Axemastery and 50 archery ((I'll not use this when my character is bellow 14 years old)))):

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: Yes, her mom was Arcane Mage.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I agree 99% ((I don't have a VA, so i can't kill orcs when i see them :P ))

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: Haelun'or

((How long have you been on the server?: In 3 months))

Biography of your character: Only 59 (Elven) years before the fall of Haelun'or, Val'Shala was born in the smallest of all towers, in i very young age she saw all the magic her mom used to make the everyday easier, she was always looking up to her mom. She diden't look up to her farther, he was always in the military, and never visit the. She was builled in the school, because she was different, her eyes are green and glowing, instead of blue and normal. But suddenly, the orcs was attacking Haelun'or, and like almost everyone in the military, her father was killed by the orcs. Her mom on the other hand, was home with her, she could here all the screaming, and suddenly, the door was destroyed, a big orc was in the doorframe, it showed no mercy and killed her mother, meanwhile she was hiding behind a bookcase. She manage to escape by lying to a orc guard and saying she was a slave. When she came to Normandor she was finaly safe, and then she saw this board.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: Nope, never

Do you have a VA? Nope, my previous character's don't need a VA ((Cause he is a druid...))

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Since always get nonrp killed, i'll begin to take them, but since i learned the war rules in a harsh way, i'll stop qq'ing.

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: 1. I played Blood Elf in World of Warcraft ((85 priest))

2. I read alot of lore ((32 pages)) About World of Warcraft Blood Elf's so i guess i know how LotC Blood Elf's work ;D.

3. I would like to have a interesting alt, that i can use when i get perm-killed

((Lol i made this meme, i think WoW Blood Elf fans migth like it: http://i.imgur.com/b3pvy.png xD))

Please send me a PM if i get denied or accept. :D

((Yeah, I just realized two things.

1: I'm out of town for a week, so I probably need as many people as possible to go run around and recruit people.

2: It doesn't look like English is your first language. (If it is, so sorry.) So I kind of underestimated the effort put into your app.

And since I'm heading to the Silver City to recruit people at random, it's kind of unfair to deny you when you took the time to make an app on the forum. Soooo...

ACCEPTED!!!

I know :3 I don't come form USA or Great Britan. And i don't proof read what i make, prehaps it's Villan Apps and things like that

((Yeah that's totally fine, I just didn't take into account that you might speak a different language when I first reviewed your app. Sorry for the trouble, and welcome to the Elignonn! :D Since your fighting skills aren't that great, you will not be a fighter on the front lines, but I think I can find some other uses for you. Also, if you could recruit people from Haelun'Or whenever you can, that would be quite helpful. :) I won't be on until probably Monday around this time, but I'll initiate you IG then.))

I think it shouldnt be a melee army, but more an order of scientists and mages. They should use Haelun'or's wisdom to destroy her enemies, not the uruk ways of death. It would prove that you are better than that barbaric kin.

(In response to above post) Miss, what of our ancestors who once held a huge empire? Do you know of a powerful enough magic to defeat Uruks? Or a powerful enough science? Of course, I doubt our ancestors had such a powerful enemy in the ways of war. The Uruk spit on science and always have some moronic way to overcome it, such as slaughtering those operating the machine or screaming their incomprehensible language and promptly killing the user of the magic. Unless we turn nature itself against an enemy as powerful as the Uruk, we fail against them.

I say we use this group as an army to re-conquer our great empire in order to shape the world to our correct and wise ways. Unfortunately, I can scarcely fight off the undead creatures of the night, much less other living beings, so I would be little use. Let those of the slightly lesser races, such as our kin in the trees, assist us and bask in our great glory, and become citizens of our renewed empire.

*chuckles*

Maybe your ancesters didnt, but mine certaily did, though it was not the empire of Haelun'or.

Speaking in a hushed, kind tone rather than the roaring fierceness of the one he had used earlier, he replies to his daughter.

"The whole point of the Elignonn is to be the ones that sacrifice their honour and purity for the greater good of the rest of our kind. We are the ones that will stoop to the level of the Uruks and conquer them to save the lives of our kin. In times dire as this, with our leaders making the choices they have been, we are the lone warriors that will get into the thick of the battle, and take the fight to our enemy.

We do not meddle with our own selfishness, for we must sacrifice ourselves to do this. We must show the world that we are a force to be reckoned with, and we must defend our grand city. Magic would be useful indeed, but the gentleman made a good point. The only way to beat the Orcs is to fight fire with fire. Or, in this case, fight Uruk with Fireborn.

In fact, Yuln, having a tactician of your wisdom would prove useful. Besides, I can better keep an eye on you if you were to be at my side.

He mutters something about all the feckers that are checking his daughter out, and the disgusting violence he will kill them with.

what would we gain from that? If the few would lose their honor, it would hurt the honor of all Máli'Ahèral.

Your name, brother?: Relgard Sintel, or, The Bloodraven.

((Your MC name: )) Darkdragon274

What is your skill with a blade ((Skill lvl))?: I am very skilled with axes. ((80ish)). I am also a master of knife-fighting.

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: I am not, and prefer other studies of war.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I do. A organization that wishes to restore honor must be strong. It must have a leader who is not disrespected.

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: I do not know who my parents were, as I was taken captive by an Iblees Cult at a young age.

((How long have you been on the server?: Since about September))

Biography of your character: I was born in an Elven town, and stayed there for my first years. At a young age, I was taken captive by a Cult of Iblees. My time there was long, and I learned many of my skills and gained many of my traits, though I do not see Iblees as anything other than a monster. After I escaped, I wandered the land, joining with the White Ravens.

Since then, I have founded an organization known as the Spectres, I had made it with similar goals, though more open admissions. I had not known my brothers had some with my own ideas. We have footholds in some cities, and could assist this group.

My enemies include the Nation of Holm, and the Dark Brotherhood, though I have had victories against both.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: I have not been.

Do you have a VA? Yes, 1, 2a, and 4.

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Yes.

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: Every race has a skill, and ours is the skill of mind. Others of our kind are content to sit here in Haelun'or and leave the outside be, but that is an insult to the ancestors. It is our duty to put it to use, our duty to lead the world.

Your name, brother?: Relgard Sintel, or, The Bloodraven.

((Your MC name: )) Darkdragon274

What is your skill with a blade ((Skill lvl))?: I am very skilled with axes. ((80ish)). I am also a master of knife-fighting.

Are you practiced in the Arcane arts?: I am not, and prefer other studies of war.

Do you agree with the rules and ranks of this organization?: I do. A organization that wishes to restore honor must be strong. It must have a leader who is not disrespected.

What is your heritage, where do you hail from?: I do not know who my parents were, as I was taken captive by an Iblees Cult at a young age.

((How long have you been on the server?: Since about September))

Biography of your character: I was born in an Elven town, and stayed there for my first years. At a young age, I was taken captive by a Cult of Iblees. My time there was long, and I learned many of my skills and gained many of my traits, though I do not see Iblees as anything other than a monster. After I escaped, I wandered the land, joining with the White Ravens.

Since then, I have founded an organization known as the Spectres, I had made it with similar goals, though more open admissions. I had not known my brothers had some with my own ideas. We have footholds in some cities, and could assist this group.

My enemies include the Nation of Holm, and the Dark Brotherhood, though I have had victories against both.

Have you ever been banned? If so, for what?: I have not been.

Do you have a VA? Yes, 1, 2a, and 4.

Will you always take screen shots of our battles?: Yes.

Why do you wish to join the honorable Blood Elves?: Every race has a skill, and ours is the skill of mind. Others of our kind are content to sit here in Haelun'or and leave the outside be, but that is an insult to the ancestors. It is our duty to put it to use, our duty to lead the world.

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the ranks of the Fireborn, brave one.