The White Knights

Tempir Amedaius

Corvas is dead.. I am torn.. I was blamed for his killing even though I did nothing..

Let the purity of the Knights bless his soul.

"W.... What happened? Albeit I never met this knight, he was a part of our order, and he was family. May his soul rest in peace."

Thorvald Hrothgar climbs up onto the walls of Ascella, tossing a handful of feathers into the air. Afterwards, he climbs back down, walking into the forest to plant a few flowers.

"On a more positive note, I have stored many more supplies for whomever is in need of them. Feel free to take what you need. With the loss of Corvas, it will take some time to recover."

"W.... What happened? Albeit I never met this knight, he was a part of our order, and he was family. May his soul rest in peace."

Thorvald Hrothgar climbs up onto the walls of Ascella, tossing a handful of feathers into the air. Afterwards, he climbs back down, walking into the forest to plant a few flowers.

"On a more positive note, I have stored many more supplies for whomever is in need of them. Feel free to take what you need. With the loss of Corvas, it will take some time to recover."

Yes it will.. Let his soul rest in piece, and let him find purity wherever he is.

The White Knights will have a temporary home in the Holm.

ATTENTION ALL WHITE KNIGHTS

We will be aiding Renati and Seventis in the upcoming war! Start training, getting weapons and ready yourselves! We will attack next month (Wednesday OOC)

We will prevail!

*A chant begins that can be heard for miles!*

White Knights! White Knights! White Knights!

What is your name? Zenath Underpaw

How old are you? 15, and elven.(( Elves mature fast ))

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes, my life has been a blur but I know I have settled with a pure heart.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Zenath was born a dark elf, to a poor and criminal family. Zenath didn't really care though, for he was too young to know anything else, until the day his parents were murdered. Zenath and his parents were traveling through the orc lands after his 5th birthday, when a group of orcs began to follow them. They tried to avoid conflict with them and headed to a cave. They soon found the Orcs at the entrance, who were reaching in for Zenath's father. They grabbed him to use for later. Then they injured Zenath's mother as well and dragged her out. They told her to make the cub come. But she wouldn't listen to them, and just before she died she told Zenath to run and remember their mistakes. Zenath fled to Solace where he met a new caretaker named Reziah Underpaw. Zenath began to open up to the world and realize all the mistakes he made the more he was with her, and new he would have to make them up. The day he heard of the White Knights he knew it was his calling.

Why do you want to join? My life has had many downfalls, and I want to make up for my mistakes and bring peace to Asulon.

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] Military

Other Information: None really.

What is your name? Zenath Underpaw

How old are you? 15, and elven.(( Elves mature fast ))

Do you have a pure heart, do you wish to create balance? Yes, my life has been a blur but I know I have settled with a pure heart.

Biography[few sentences minimum]: Zenath was born a dark elf, to a poor and criminal family. Zenath didn't really care though, for he was too young to know anything else, until the day his parents were murdered. Zenath and his parents were traveling through the orc lands after his 5th birthday, when a group of orcs began to follow them. They tried to avoid conflict with them and headed to a cave. They soon found the Orcs at the entrance, who were reaching in for Zenath's father. They grabbed him to use for later. Then they injured Zenath's mother as well and dragged her out. They told her to make the cub come. But she wouldn't listen to them, and just before she died she told Zenath to run and remember their mistakes. Zenath fled to Solace where he met a new caretaker named Reziah Underpaw. Zenath began to open up to the world and realize all the mistakes he made the more he was with her, and new he would have to make them up. The day he heard of the White Knights he knew it was his calling.

Why do you want to join? My life has had many downfalls, and I want to make up for my mistakes and bring peace to Asulon.

What branch do you want to join [Military, laborer] Military

Other Information: None really.

Good application, but we have merged with the Emerald Knights, apply with them.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.