The Wihuns, Slaughters Of The Darkness

Brothers, sisters... Yesterday I found the location of the "Druids Grove." We are going to arm up and get ready, heard me? Get ready... "They will soon have a story to tell.."

HEARD

I actually was at the druids grove a few days ago, I gave them something to wait for. I have been waiting along time for this "event" from happending.

looks like a great guild, I am very curious on how this will develop further!

819200860356AM_De-RailedTopic.jpg

Oskar stand sin Salvus, waving with a poster in his right hand. The left hand is wapped in bandage "Have anyone seen this guy? He is 500 minas worth, you better go hunt"

PkNzV.jpg

"The poster speaks for itself. Kill him before he kills YOU"

819200860356AM_De-RailedTopic.jpg

Oskar stand sin Salvus, waving with a poster in his right hand. The left hand is wapped in bandage "Have anyone seen this guy? He is 500 minas worth, you better go hunt"

PkNzV.jpg

(( >.> ... nice.... nice... nice.... ))

BROTHERS! SISTERS! DID YOU SEE WHAT HAVE BEEN GOING ON THE LAST PAST MONTHS?!

I have... Some order have finally got their caught on the magic and have done serveral attacks on whole Asulon! The hardest on Solace, so far... THIS CANNOT BE TRUE! THIS SHALL BE STOPPED! WE ARE SEARCHING EVERY MAN! EVERY WOMAN! WHO ARE ABLE TO WIELD A BLADE!

We need this stopped.. We need this gone.. We warned you... You wasen't listening...

You wont be able to hold this without us...

Something must be done now.. Go help the people...

-snip-

PkNzV.jpg

Looks at the poster with a smirk on His face. "nice head shot"

Mother of malin... I gotta tell Jena and Lillith...

(This is so awesome! Its literally an asulon inquisition...

I like the idea of the holy fire and crusades! Seriously it sounds great and you'll have alot enemies but it will be a one of the kind group who mages and going to fear and love to hate! )

(You got my support!)

(Also

Druid2 :What the hell happened!?

Druid: Mr Jameson just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the farm, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of witchhunters!

WitchHunter: NOBODY EXPECTS THE WITCHHUNTERS!)

Mother of malin... I gotta tell Jena and Lillith...

(This is so awesome! Its literally an asulon inquisition...

I like the idea of the holy fire and crusades! Seriously it sounds great and you'll have alot enemies but it will be a one of the kind group who mages and going to fear and love to hate! )

(You got my support!)

(Also

Druid2 :What the hell happened!?

Druid: Mr Jameson just told me to come in here and say that there was trouble at the farm, that's all - I didn't expect a kind of witchhunters!

WitchHunter: NOBODY EXPECTS THE WITCHHUNTERS!)

((To answer all the "Ehh.. Wtf" faces out there :P

))

I am Alger And I am interested to join your guild I hate people who use magic to evil purpose

If you want to meet me send me a bird ((Mc name: mainar97))

I am Alger And I am interested to join your guild I hate people who use magic to evil purpose

If you want to meet me send me a bird ((Mc name: mainar97))

((Please send an application to jens6851 or 0_DK_0 if you really wish to join, you can find the application form on the front page. Also we are located at Maple Port close to the monks docks, Try to find us ingame. Good luck.))

Keya shivers a little as she passes by the witch-hunter in the Cloud Temple. She clutches her birch staff tightly in her hands, holding it more for comfort than for any real hope of defending herself with the useless piece of wood. "I-I didn't know people hunted good mages...Only the bad ones..." She says quietly to herself in a rather frightened voice. "I-I guess I'll h-have to tell Ambros about that..."

((OOC comment: I love the idea. It has semi-legitimate reasoning and looks like it would be amusing. Good luck!))