The Wihuns, Slaughters Of The Darkness

A note is pinned to the Wihun notice board, as you look up the windows looks cold and dead, no light inside. Everything's gone...

"Brothers and Sisters.

Search me where you least expect.

Search us where we used to be.

Search the hate, sorrow and anger,

at the place we united at the war, o'e.

-Your Very leader, The High Etrith, Tyret Wolfgank Farfor.

*A scout from the Teutonic Order makes a copy of the note left behind and thus brings it back to be analyzed by Mirtok. Taking the note he then speaks to himself . . .

They have ignored my warning and thus they must die. They attempt to flee and hide, hoping that I will forget them, but I will not. Perhaps this will be fun! A good -ol hunt to freshen the Spy Division up on their tactics. Go ahead little huns, hide and cower as we search Asulon for your foolish ranks. One of you will slip up and thus bring down the whole, it always happens.

*Mirtok chuckles and sends the scout off with another note.

*A scout from the Teutonic Order makes a copy of the note left behind and thus brings it back to be analyzed by Mirtok. Taking the note he then speaks to himself . . .

They have ignored my warning and thus they must die. They attempt to flee and hide, hoping that I will forget them, but I will not. Perhaps this will be fun! A good -ol hunt to freshen the Spy Division up on their tactics. Go ahead little huns, hide and cower as we search Asulon for your foolish ranks. One of you will slip up and thus bring down the whole, it always happens.

*Mirtok chuckles and sends the scout off with another note.

*And old and grim note seems be to hanged at the top of the mans letters, drawen with a perfet and steady script.

"Dear... Who ever you are.

The Wihuns aren't afraid.

The Wihuns got creater goals.

I got greater goals.

-Wolf."

((I'm extremely sorry for triple posting, but I have to get the message out somewhere))

-At the old Wihun base a note is pinned-

"Dear Brothers.

Everyone seeking shelter send me a bird as soon as possible.

We need you.

We're making a new camp.

"For pride, and for Asulon."

-Wolf."

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.