The Wihuns, Slaughters Of The Darkness

The Wihuns, Slaugthers Of The Darkness.

What are they?

"Wihuns, the slaugthers of the darkness"

or simply witch hunters.

Is a guild formed right as the first person from Aegis put one of their simple feet in Asulon. They are highly experienced figthers and are protectors of the pure kins, after the Undeads and Ascendeds scarred Aegis they swore to destroy every living magic user or preformer, killing everything who carries the mark of witchery."

The Wihuns arising.

"As the ships sailed wolfgank stared at the water, he hadn't seen anything so beautiful in years...

As the sun began to fall and the darkness took over, Wolfgank started to go under deck, small beds were linned up and not many of them were in use. Then he spotted two others, sitting in the corner, chatting. Wolfgank looked at both from head to shoes and smiled "Vetaran soldiers I see!" Their beds were clean two small leather backpacks was standing on the floor and they were both wearing some kind of uniform. Wolfgank yelled, waking a couple of people, he walked closer to the two people who had stopped talking with each other and instead had started looking at him... "Soldiers?" he repeated, not talking as loudly as before. "Indeed sir, how can I help you?" ... And soon they felt into a talk about their old homelands, and Aegis...

They soon found out that they shared the same thoughts and hate for every living, magically and un-natural thing... They followed each others paths... Forming their own crusade."

"Today I will be walking on a path of gold, holding my axe high, while my brothers and sisters are going to unite under one banner!"

prophecies and laws.

As they walked around Asulon with empty stomachs and tired minds they soon found a small cavern, filled with strange symbols and drawings. They took this as a sign and soon Wolfgank decided to attempt to decipher them, and wrote down what he got out of it:

1. Magic is tearing on the lifes core, every single witch are using some kind of remedy to suck out its powers.. The dark ones, the Undeads, used gold staffs, sucking out the metals pureness... Druids are using nature.. Forming and useing its lifepowers, destroying what they should protect. It's our duty! To protect our four kins against these threats!

2. A rank is a rank, never climb a mountain without prober equipment.. And if you do anyways, the winds will tear you down.

3. Everyone have been given a chance, regret is a part of life, purification can be a part of death.

4. A knife in the back is never nice, do that and you will regret.

5. Don't hurt a brother or sister, they are pure, just like you and not ment to be harmed, protect each other and we will succceed.

6. Respect the higher ranks... No matter what..

7. NEVER associate with a witch or any magical being...

OOC laws :

(( Respect your fellow members, talk nicely and watch your mouth. ( even if it's sarcastic, sometimes it's hard to tell ) And the most important rule:"If you're un-sure when you're doing something, DON'T DO IT, ask a etrithil or high-etrith.

Be sure to act maturely and respectfully towards others. ))

Ranks.

"We, the rising angels shall protect our folk, destroy everything with a blade made of flames!"

-qoute:"Tyret Wolfgank Farfor"

In order to join the whihuns you must fill out the application.

Idealist: ((You can join the order as a Idealist without a VA, but you must get a VA before you're able to climb the next rank)) A group of people who are shareing the same thoughts as the Wihuns, willing to be a part of it.

Skolirs: "First rank, you have completed the tasks and application, your still not a trusted member, but if your able to proof yourself..."

Vardens: "the guardians, the true protectors of the kins, these will usally get delegated into groups. Which will be their unite and purifying group, the next years they are going to create a uniqe connection with them."

Shurtgals: "Trusted memebers, help will be given no matter what to a Shurtgal in case of war in his home town or nation. Except if she/he betrays the order. Shurtgals also got the ability to determine(control) all other ranks. (except council members, Etrithils, or the High-Etrith) If a Shurtgal finds him/herself in a situation where he's the only high-ranked around it's his duty to protect all of his brothers and sisters from the danger that lies ahead of them.

Etrithils: "There's only three of these in the order and are also known as the inquistion, the Etrithils are always wearing the classic long black coat and hat which they are given as they reach the rank of Etrithils. They got the full power when the High-Etrith isen't in the place and is shown to be some of the toughest of the Wihuns.

High-Etrith: "The superior leader of the Whihuns, got the power to banish everyone who displeases him or the order in any way. Can only get thrown of the "throne" if all the Etrithils and the council goes against him, then he will step back. In case a High-Etrith dies or disappears, the next in his generation is going take over.

The Council: A group of four people who are leading the meetings of the group, got the power to banish the High-Etrith if he's getting corrupt, they are also the ones who are putting judging on a traitor or magician who got caught by the Wihuns.

"Importent" Symbols Of The Wihuns.

The Lightning: Lightning is probably the strongest symbol in the Wihun "culture", symbolizesing strenght and unpredicted power, makes it one of the used symbols for warfare, often characterized on the Wihuns weapons and uniforms.

The Fire: Fire is uncontrollable and stubborn in it's way of burning through the landscape, spreading it's fangs of fire across the land. This symbol are often used as a symbol in the belief on the extermination of the magical.

The Water: The water symbolizes pureness and dominance, are often used in of torture, on the instruments and walls.

The Dice: A dice got six sides, made with perfection from a workers bare hand. Symbolises faith and perfection. Is often used to decide things within the order and also symbolizing old and honoured members of the order.

The Broken Dice Is often used to symbolize a new member of the order. Symbolizing a not fully constructed dice, not finished, neither perfect. Is the sign of stepping through processes.

Torture And Ceremonies

As the Wihuns captures a threat they got if the Council or a high-rank decides to a set options to choose from:

The Mark Of The Un-Holy: Every captured "Un-Holy" that isen't getting killed in the process of purifying will get the mark of the Un-Holy. A long staff of metal or Blazerod will get heated up by the nethers flames (netherack) and will get pressed against the bare skin, usally chest or shoulder. Making a lightning formed burn mark.

The bathing: "Bath" the victim in our pond of pureness, if the Wihuns decides to let the victime live they are marking him/her with the mark of the Un-Holy.

Torture: The normal and classic way.. Torture will be granted to people or magicans who displease the order, only the mind sets the barrier.

"Just remember to let them understand it.."

Purification: If the victim shows ( or any other person who seeks the Wihuns ) that they are regretting and let past be past, following the Wihuns path they will experience a rare and "kind" action from the Wihuns. If she/he already got a burnmark the skin will get ripped off and the mark will get freshed, but as the scab is about to heal a mix of redstone powder and glowstone dust will get sprinkled into the wound, giving it a strange gloomy look.

(This can't be repeated by others since they aren't able to dublicate the burnmark. )

Send the application to me (jens6851) in a Pm and I will take a look at it.

Application

[i][b]OOC:[/b][/i]

[i]Mc name:[/i]

[i]Age, irl. (this wont effect the application in any way, it's just good to know):[/i]

[i]Link to accepted Villian app? (You will need one to get a higher rank of the order):[/i]

[i]How and what have you heard about us IC and OOC'ly?[/i]

[i]Why do YOU, wanna be a part of the Wihuns?[/i]

[i]Timezone:[/i]

[i]How much time can you dedicate to the server:[/i]

[i][b]IC:[/b][/i]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]Your name:[/i][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]And what Race are you:[/i][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]Your age:[/i] [/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]A quick description of your life so far[/i][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]What's your proffesion:[/i][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i]Why do you wish to join our ranks:[/i][/font]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][i] What is your thoughts about magic, and what is your relation with it:[/i][/font]

((Screenshots And Signatures.))

Wihuns-1.jpg

The Signatures Code.

http://i1074.photobucket.com/albums/w409/tyret999/Wihuns-1.jpg Credits to 0_DK_0 for the signature.

Put %7Boption%7D in the sig code, then it will show as a pic.

~~~~~~~

Notice Board.

Be sure to check this board for news and future (not secret) plans.

-We are still searching for recruits! We need every Man and Woman!-

-....-

-MEMBERS-

((All new members are requested to keep pm'ing or get on teamspeak with us.))

-Tyret Wolfgank Farfor, High-Etrith. (Tyret_Farfor)-

-Sereg Ash, 1. Council member. (0_DK_0)-

-Radil Thrandil, Etrithil. (kevins87)-

-Relgard Sintel, Special member. (Darkdragon274)-

-Mortimer Montauge, Idealist.(Goldni)-

-Erien, Skolir. (oskaraskov)-

-Vincent Ixion, Skolir. (Hellsbane)- Status: Traitor.

-Kilross, Idealist. (Battle_Jacx)-

-Caspian, Idealist. (Gombie)-

-Lathander Quickfoot, Idealist (simon1881)-

-Milo Goold, Idealist (Dwarm)

-

Special "alliances and "troops"

The Bahr Clan.

-Drog'Bahr IV-

-Zajar Gash'Bahr-

-Gaz Rod'Bahr-

-Gojira Tok'Bahr-

-Pashatil Shof'Bahr-

-Goth'Vor'Bahr-

-Ruzuku'Kag'Bahr-

The Whole Rubicon Legion.

-All in The Rubicon Legion are our allies until the war is over, do not harm unless provoked.-

Also.. Read this guide.. Link here.

[[Tell me if I forgot to put you on the list.]]

((This looks very interesting~ Definitely conducive to some nice roleplay. Good job :D))

((Thanks ^^ Still in the early stages, but when it's getting on it's feet.. Hehee.. ^^ ))

(( Bravo just Bravo xd wonderfull guild that I will love to fight against :D))

T-they... they don't hunt just innocent b-blood drinkers do they? No magic whatsoever...

*hides and runs for cover anyway*

(( Bravo just Bravo xd wonderfull guild that I will love to fight against :D))

((Fight against! D: We need members :3 Well.. Going to beat you anyways so... :33333 :) ))

T-they... they don't hunt just innocent b-blood drinkers do they? No magic whatsoever...

*hides and runs for cover anyway*

((Oh.. Yes we do.. ._. "Monsters shall seek the darkest dungeons and I will tear them apart." :3 ))

Good idea cant wait for the guild to raise from the shadows!))

Nice, its finally here, i hope that people take their time to read it. Good job jens6851.

Guest Guest

Good work, I like it :) I see some Good RP comming up. But im scared now :/

((Oh.. Yes we do.. ._. "Monsters shall seek the darkest dungeons and I will tear them apart." :3 ))

Eeeek.

*wishes there were less rumours about her*

((I hate it when I've always been careful, but still everyone seems to know and treat me as if they know D.D))

Brothers, sisters... Yesterday I found the location of the "Druids Grove." We are going to arm up and get ready, heard me? Get ready... "They will soon have a story to tell.."