The Wihuns, Slaughters Of The Darkness

((sorry for double posting...

Oh and btw, don't meta this. Only Wihuns and close allies would know.))

*As every Wihun and allie go throuh their normal rutines, guard duties, messaging... Gathering info, you soon get a letter by the black-blue hawk "Grav" from the High Etrith, Wolfgank himself.*

"To every Wihun and friend around Asulon!

Make sure to meet up at our base in a few months, I got great news to tell.

This will not only finish our first chapter.

But start a new, fresh, young and stubborn.

We shall fight for our safety, for Asulons safety as we.... Approach the Nethers gates....

-Wolfgank.

"Many will be flatten- But we will arise- BLARGHAGA! FIGHT MOJO!"

-From the war on Salvus, Twilight, The Bhar clan.

(( -applause on Wihun torture- just went through it, nice and disturbing :P ))

*Regaki, upon hearing and seeing members from this guild performing acts of murder against fellow magic-users, writes a note, and posts it at the Wihun Base*

Hello worthless pieces of trash,

Seeing your presence as an utter parasite sparks the reason as to why I am writing you this warning. Members of your so-called "Mage Hunting" group have been seen throughout Asulon, killing off users of magic for your own inexplicable desires. I will ask the reader of this note, and all who may read it from this little clan of insects, to stop your murders and torturings. This will be your only warning.

Seeing as I have more important things to do that check up on you, I will leave this note here, and consider your actions halted. If I am to ever see you attack one of my brethren, or any magic user for that matter,

I will personally walk in to your town, and massacre everyone inside, single-handedly.

My reason to believe you are killing the specified off is because you fear their power, and unless you wish for said power to retaliate, you will obey my only command.

Consider Wisely,

~Regaki the Eternal

*With the note, there is a vial of blood on the ground nearby labled as one of the Witch Hunters'*

[[This should be interesting RP if I ever do get to meet you guys IC ^_^ and I will look forward to it]]

Tyret carefully reads the note and gives a quick frown, then starting to burst out in laughter, getting over the rest of the staitionated Wihuns.

"Men? Ye see this! Ha! This is wha' we hav' waited for in a looong time.

We know this... Regaki, we have seen his powers and weaknesses, we know wha' he is.

Don't worry men.

He will soon lie under my mighty boot...

Just... Wait.."

With this Tyret walks away, smirking as the others starts to look closer to the letter and the vial.

Tyret smiles as he bows over his chest and opens it, slowly grabbing around his weapon... The new weapon created by the Wihuns best and newest smith... As Tyret feels it in his hands, the curves and strange buttons he breaths in deeply, grinning. Closing the chest once more..

((Yes, this sounds like some fun rp is going up. :3 I'm looking foward to it ;) Though... When, and if you arrive, please send me a pm or something at the forums so I would be able to be online.))

[[it's the same as your Forum name yes? ^_^ ]]

((For my "Jena" account yes. But not for Tyret. Tyret is = Tyret_Farfor

If I'm not online on Tyret_Farfor then try jens6851 if not... Then I'm asleep or doing something else :/ ))

((So guys... It's time for you too get your VA'S going, cause it's time for giving up some ranks.

I need to "take care" of Jena (my other char) since she's through some cool rp and stuff at the moment.

^.^! ))

TO EVERY Wihun.

Folks, I'm getting old.

Everyone with a bit of common sense would know that.

I need you, I need those who seek honor and those I'm able to trust.

I wish you the best luck the next few months as I will start to give out positions to those who are able to actually control it.

Good luck.

Your very Leader.

-High Etrith, Tyret Wolfgank Farfor.

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

In the name of Godfrey of the House Horen,

the first of his name, Lord of the Human kingdoms and protector of the Realm;

I Mirtok of the Teutonic Order,

Duke of Hanseti and Warden of the south,

Request that all members and it's leaders to assimilate the guild into the Holy Oren Empire- and move into its lands- immediately or face the full force of The Teutonic Order.

Your response should be promptly decided and delivered; Failure to submit will yield actionary measures at the hand of The Order.

May God have mercy on your soul.

(( How is this message getting delivered? :) ))

-Reserved-

(( How is this message getting delivered? :) ))

-Reserved-

((I'd assume the same way this thread is delivered, unless you wish to complicate things.))

I have spoken to Wolfgank. I should be able to setup an alternate area of location, out of the reaches of Renatus. Talk to him for questions.

-The note is left unsigned.