Westfall Legion

LukeZo

*Lucas looks towards the note. He grunts at the sign of the word "war" being written down. He removes his writing utensil and begins to write back on his note.

"Of course. On the next elven day, we shall. I look forward to seeing you soon my friend.

Kind regards,

Legate Lucas Zatina."

* Captain Kais of the bannermen of House Vivyaen leaves a note on the legions notice board

"To all members of the Westfall Legion. It pains me to tell you that we have lost our beloved Legate and we don't know where he has gone. We will all keep Legate Lucas Zatina in hearts. On his request before he left he wanted Captain Ishikawa of the Bannermen of House Vivyaen to assume full command of the legion. He will and those who are in high ranks within the Legion will remain unless seen unfit in future events. The Westfall Legion will stay as it normally has. There will be new ranks introduced to the Legion. Once that happens those who hold high ranks will continue to hold their position but the name of the rank will change per typical. May the Legate stay safe and hopefully return to us soon ."

"Kind Regards Kais Ishikawa Captain of the bannermen of House Vivyaen"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.