The Regrowth

Ursolon

Whether or not I expand on this idea depends on the outcome of the recently declared war on Salvus.

Event Planners, MC Names:

Ursolon

Event Type:

N/A

Event Date:

Depends on the outcome of the war on Salvus, however, it would start several weeks ( elven ) after the destruction of the land.

Factions/Nations effected by the event:

Nation of Salvus (whatever's left of it), the druids of the grove located in Salvus, near Solace.

Event Location:

Majority of the land currently controlled by the Nation of Salvus. More specifically the grove in Salvus

Summary:

( Assuming the war goes as planned. )

After the end of Salvus, the coalition of nations who removed Dawn and the corrupt "ordinators" from power will destroy the surrounding land to ensure that it is completely uninhabitable. We'll turn the land into an utter wasteland. Nothing will be left. The countryside will be harsher than the orcish lands. The main idea for this event is to renew the land. Salvus is a large nation that lays claim to a large chunk of land and so it will be a very large scar in Asulon and therefore I personally feel that it shouldn't be permanent. The plan is that when we wipe any sign of life from the lands of Salvus, the Grove will be spared. The druids would work together to spread life to the wasteland once more, slowly but surely the land would become renewed. Rain would fall in lands that have faced several year long droughts. Trees would grow from the cracked earth. Animals would be able to frolic in the newly formed woods.

The whole point is to basically 'restart' the land in Salvus. After the war, everything will be destroyed. Nothing will be able to live there and nothing will be able to grow. The druids would be able to use the power of the grove to spread new life to the tainted landscape of Old Salvus.

Concept Images/Screenshots:

N/A

Other Information:

I still need to talk to the druids about this. This idea could end up totally scrapped. I'd really just like to hear everyone's opinions on the concept. Also, like I said, it all depends on the outcome of the war. If we lose, this will be scrapped. If we win, plans may change, we may not destroy the land and therefore this wouldn't be relevant. So anyway... I'll add more detail and information after the battle this coming Sunday.

EDIT: If anyone is interested by this and would like to take part in it, send me a PM.

I think I speak for all the Druids when I say this is a splendid idea. As long as we get permissions, we'll make the place unrecognizable.

So pretty much you want it to end up being a forest then colonized? If so count me in!

I think I speak for all the Druids when I say this is a splendid idea. As long as we get permissions, we'll make the place unrecognizable.

I'll have to work on this more after the war. I plan on proposing that a few Druids get CM to make trees and what not. Ursolon, as my character, probably won't have anything to do with the event. The Druids would be the ones who decide to renew the land, not at the request of a nation.

So pretty much you want it to end up being a forest then colonized? If so count me in!

Recolonized? heheh, no.

Recolonized? heheh, no.

Yeah, the intention isn't to recolonize. After the war, everything will be burned... This event is to just make the land livable again. After Salvus is ripped to pieces, the whole region would become contested land.

Move this to denied or finished, please.

I doubt Salvus will truly burn, this can be moved for now, I'll rewrite and re-post it if need be.