The University Of Hanseti

fatwampa

The First National University of Hanseti

While we have not settled on a name yet, it will most likely be something like that.

The Statement of Goals

As an institution we seek to educate the future of Asulon. This is our primary objective, to pass the wisdom to the young. Our second mission is to develop a center where intelligent tinkerers of the world can gather together and discover the wonders this world holds for us. If there was a third goal, it would be concentrating art and culture into an area that can support and encourage such pursuits.

Our final goal would be to present a model to Asulon and prove that education is possible.

The Plan

This project will be rather expensive though. It involves building several large structures and hiring multiple experts and men of science. How will the money and resources be secured? This will be accomplished through many different ways. First, we sought grants from the Hochmeister himself. As he was gracious enough to cover the costs of land and material, we have dedicated the university to his name and nation.

The second way is donations. If you decide that you wish to aid us in the creation of this institution, simply mention the resources you wish to pledge. We are in need of large quantities of materials ranging from stone and wood to brick and glass. There is few things we'll turn down though so anything you want to share, we'll accept. If you donate enough we may even dedicate a building in your name.

The third way is to create and fill out an application stating your desire to teach. There is no application as we believe a strong teacher can write one well. We seek those that can teach the sciences, arts and even vocational. This includes doctors, engineers, botanists, alchemists, artists, actors, architects, lawyers and many more. There will be a salary and accommodations.

If you are a famous figure and wish to impart your knowledge to the young but don't have the time to teach, we always need guest speakers. Just let us know.

People Involved

Main Benefactor: The realm of Hanseti, Hochmeister Mirtok

Major Benefactors:

Lesser Benefactors:

Donors:

Head Master:

Professors:

Non-educational Faculty:

Construction Status:

Land: Hanseti(Mirtok)

Resources: Hanseti (Mirtok)

Overseer: Procrisio Giovanni

Architect: In the process of hiring

Workers: None as of now

Built Status: Unfinished

War and politics are two things every young lad dreams of. I wouldn't mind imparting some knowledge on a few kids here and there. Political tensions be damned.

Well if you stop by when it's finished, we'll gladly give you a group to speak with and perhaps even teach.

As a side note, I'm not sure if I should've put this in the rp/Hanseti section or guilds. It's not really a guild but it is a group separate from the government so... I have no idea.

((Make sure you seperate RP and OOC. Either Hanseti RP and guilds works fine.))

((Oh, sorry about that. I was using my iphone and had a bit of a mind blank there.))

I'd luv teh speak tu sum laddies.

I have some books I could sell to you. They closely inspect political and social aspects as well as giving insight into each.

Contact me if you would like to purchase.

-Lex

I have some books I could sell to you. They closely inspect political and social aspects as well as giving insight into each.

Contact me if you would like to purchase.

-Lex

When the time comes, this offer shall certainly be reviewed.

((This definitely interests me; I'll get around to making an RP post))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.