Skravian Abyss

brodz1

Event Planners, MC Names: Bazza546, brodz1 (More may be added.)

Event Date: Hopefully between May 4th to may 6th, if this time passes the event can take place at another time.

Event Type: A fun RP battle event that can lead to future events in Skravia and possibly other areas.

Players/Nations effected by the event: Skravia and others if the dragon escapes, can be decided by the GMs which are to be attacked.

Event Location: Skravia is the main location.

Summary: The Collapse: The day was young, the sun beaming down on Skravia and its inhabitants. Three men enter the city, one heading for the church, another for the barracks and the third to the royal district. Suddenly the sky goes into an eerie darkness and lightning strikes the city sending it into chaos, a Dragon forms within the middle of the city and the three robed men can be seen fleeing. The dragon begins to fly towards the skravian docks and destroys the boats. The dragon then heads towards the bridge leading out of Skravia blasting fireballs at the people trying to escape across it plunging them into the water were they can be easily killed. As the dragon hovers over the city a blinding bolt of lightning hits the center of Skravia forming a massive crater that begins to suck the dragon and anything in the area into it...

The Aftermath: After this large attack the inhabitants that have survived look into the crater and see an opening with a dark glow coming from within, a few brave soldiers are chosen to go inside along with one of the kings to explore what is causing this light and to see if anyone who was sucked inside has survived.

OOC: Three mages enter the city and summon a dragon, the mages and dragon can be played by GMs, after the summoning of the dragon it will ¨Attack¨ the boat leading to the cloud temple disabling any fast travel to the event after the attack. When the men that are chosen to enter the Abyss go down they can be teleported into a separate region or new world rather with the plugin that was used for the verge. People will need to build this world of course so the event would take a short amount of time to set up. Within the abyss they would need to fight the dragon again trying to kill it and save anyone that could have survived the attack. If they kill the dragon then Skravia will be safe but if not the Dragon can escape again and attack the city once more and can yet again be killed or escape to a different location.

Other Information: Will need GM assistance with this event as stated within the OOC proportion of the event details.

Good luck and I hope it will become a fun event if you need any help just ask me ;)

This sounds great, I'm in if I can come. Can I be a mage that summons a dragon, that would be cool ;)

Anyway, I'll ofcourse come, there has been alot of boring stuff happening in Skravia. Do not dare to do this without me :P

The dragon begins to fly towards the skravian docks and destroys the boats.

Nooooo! not my docks! whyyyy? :cry:

And yeah i belive it will be a nice and good event :D []

you may want to talk more to neko about this, seeing how she is the oe that handles dragon lore.

Quick lets do it! before Daedric gets online. Anyway I have a friend who is aplying 'soon'. His Character is very based on dragons, in a good, not powergamed way, he might be able to help out in some way?

Alright thanks everyone, I will try to make it time based so everyone can be included and also I will try to talk about it with neko like blundermore suggested.

I agree talk with Neko,

But I'm looking forward to this event.

Lilly will be there If it happens, Maybe a Royal and the last tournaments 3 winners should go, to fight the dragon.

Or A royal and Skravia's champion.

Fun event either way, hope it happens

I agree talk with Neko,

But I'm looking forward to this event.

Lilly will be there If it happens, Maybe a Royal and the last tournaments 3 winners should go, to fight the dragon.

Or A royal and Skravia's champion.

Fun event either way, hope it happens

Skravia's champion, tournaments winners, eh?