Fjarriauga And The Frostborn Coven

Urahra

90 members have voted

1. 1. Frost Witches?

Yes, though both spells will not be mechanically possible until the plug-in is released. Meaning until then, you will have to find some other way to make your Ice. Maybe a GM will be nice and assist you?

So...as it turns out, I kind of suck at making underground caverns!

However, I did build a lovely tower made of snow and ice and iron bars.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB3f0MGYST4

And a glimpse of your Fjarriauga Witch Mother at the end. :3

Looks very cool on the outside ^_^ I'd suppose some inner funishings would be done later :3

But of course. There will be a library and beds for all my lovely Fjarriauga. I'm extremely excited about this. Once I get the land to build it and some GM confirmation that I can RP my Coven, I'm really ready to get started.

All that's left is for the LMs and GMs to approve me.

So...I can has Fjarriauga?

Dating an ice witch would be weird.....It would be one cold fade to black. But that is the only problem I see. I like the rest. :-D

Haha, again, I say I love this idea. I hope Keya comes into contact with one of them, since it'd be pretty awesome RP, to say the least.

So your telling me that the Fjarriauga's hideout has a library? Yet another reason for my character to become a Fjarriauga :D

Also I am now an EnderVIP (now with 100% more purple!) so I can help you with any of your land purchases Urara! All that is left is picking a suitable location.

Dating an ice witch would be weird.....It would be one cold fade to black.

Especially if she decides to go "praying mantis" on her date :P

Actually, we have some ideas!

Capt0z, who is going to be a Fjarriauga as well, pointed out a lovely little place called the "Wretched Grove" at -1400, 700. Pretty fitting title, no? And apparently, it's a snowy biome too!

If we could get a spot there, I think that'd be a pretty great place for a witch tower. :)

Actually, we have some ideas!

Capt0z, who is going to be a Fjarriauga as well, pointed out a lovely little place called the "Wretched Grove" at -1400, 700. Pretty fitting title, no? And apparently, it's a snowy biome too!

If we could get a spot there, I think that'd be a pretty great place for a witch tower. :)

If you look at the map, it's a large snowy forest biome. In fact, Lily has personally been through there several times. She's even guided others through a few times. Next time I can get away from one of the many middle of nowheres that my characters always seem to end up in, I'll have a go at seeing who's in charge of that area, OOC.

"Wretched Grove" is indeed a fitting title. The more that I look at it, the more I like it ^_^

And welcome to the team Capt0z :D

I don't believe it would be to metagamish if people saw women running around killing stuff, because like the undead were hell bringers and wore black and dark robes trimmed with mostly red, unless you decide to look like that, but personally If I saw a women shooting magic the first thing I'd think was witch :P

"Wretched Grove" is indeed a fitting title. The more that I look at it, the more I like it ^_^

And welcome to the team Capt0z :D

Hey, I was here first! :mrgreen:

That's alright, I can share.

I don't believe it would be to metagamish if people saw women running around killing stuff, because like the undead were hell bringers and wore black and dark robes trimmed with mostly red, unless you decide to look like that, but personally If I saw a women shooting magic the first thing I'd think was witch :P

But you don't. What you see is normal looking women with ice-cold skin who eat men B)

Ooh, I just saw. There's going to be a library? This question is kinda-really-very on a tangent regarding the witches, but...

Where will they get books? Will they write them, since they don't really have much to do in a tower aside from eat men, or will they just collect them from around Asulon?

Both, I think.

A magical tower just isn't complete without a library, though, I think!