Fjarriauga And The Frostborn Coven

Urahra

90 members have voted

1. 1. Frost Witches?

Hey, I was here first! :mrgreen:

That's alright, I can share.

Haha thats true!

Oh and thanks for being so willing to share :D

As for books, there are many places to get copies of book in Asulon. I know my character will be more than eager to stock to stock the library full of books :mrgreen:

Also, see how long-lived a Fjarriauga can be, it would not be surprising if they take up to writing from time to time.

All right, I'm getting a little frustrated.

I've got magic team approval.

Native told me unofficially that he liked this idea.

Why haven't we been moved to "Implemented Lore" yet?

"I feel like spongebob, flippin' Krabby Patties".

:lol: You are approved Urara, any assistance I can be, do tell via PM.

Wretched grove is under Ironfist rule in te dwarf kingdom....this should be fun ;)

Yes, excellent.

Well! Let's see if you'd be willing to part with it. :3

I read a few pages back that you needed snow? Send me a PM, I have too much, unless you want to dig it up RPly.

Ura try and set up an rp with me bout the region. We can either work something out or be rivals ;)

I approve of this as a GM, and I'm sure every other GM would approve it also.

Sorry for the delayed post, I saw this before but did not actually properly look at until ScarletKaiser asked me for help upon the matter.

If you wish for creative-mode for slowly building your frost-tower-of-awesomeness, I will be happy to oblige and observe the matter. Or, I can supply you with the materials. The choice is yours.

I will talk to Vaq about granting the 'Frostborn Coven' the 'Frostwalk' spell, which allows you to turn water into ice as you walk over it. Also, I will supply you with endless snowballs for you to spray with reckless abandon at any target you please.

Also, how would you feel about... snowmen...?

Please contact me soon so we can arrange getting this fantastic idea and plan into movement.

EDIT: My first character was a unofficial frost witch. Go frost witches!

I'm looking forward to this too.

Im looking forward to this as well :D

Also I PM Urara about your recommendations Freya as well as to check the new posts on Fjarriauga topic.

Hopefully things will start coming together soon. Also I think Urara will apriecate the additional support she is getting for the Fjarriauga :)

Urara i have a question.Since Brunhydel is the witch mother what would she do with the rrest of the Vulsungs?like would she alow them into her witch coven or would she try to kill them?Because Ragnar would folow her since she is one of the few things that make Ragnar remember home especialy if she became a frost witch since it is another thing from old SKyoldier.

Due to OOC conflict, I'm choosing not to include the Volsung in my Frost Witch RP.

As far as the Volsung know, Brunhylde is missing, presumed dead. I'm moving pretty far away, so we shouldn't come in contact with each other. However, since I don't have a conflict with you, craotor, you're free to come find me and do a little RP. :)

I would really love creative mode to build the tower, since it requires ice and snow blocks, which are a bit hard to get without creative. XD And thank you for the snowballs. I'm going to need snowballs out the wazoo to RP ice powers.

And snowmen sound pretty awesome. :3