Crestfall Engineering & Science Guild

((This post is being redone due to Major changes. Applications are closed until further notice. The guild is in no way inactive and is having allot of RP done for the move. I apologize for any inconveniences this causes for FM's or players.))

Crestfall Engineering & Science Guild

DnbNA.png

Information & Recruitment

Explanation:

qb1xi.png

qu4ud.png

R3YSY.png

Ranks

Assistant

Assistants help around with anyone who needs it. Replacing quils and ink for developers, cleaning the sotrage room. Making tools for building and explanding. Any small menial work is done by the assistant.

Engineer

Engineers are the busy workers in the guild. When they show up to work they are brought around a table to show what will be built that day. After briefing they go straight to work and put everything together as the schematics show.

Alchemist

Alchemists work side by side with the head alchemists testing the effects of bonding materials. Their job is also to test tonics that created. If they do not die, they did their job right.

Scientist

Scientists are sadly one of the leasy busy workers in the entire guild. When something arrises that effects he word, such as the plague, They are hired to go and study as much as they can. Afterwards they take their studies to the alchemists tho find a cure as quickly as possible.

Developer

Developers draw schematics for the Engineers in the guild. If something is made within the guild, chances are high that these people made it on paper first.

Director

Director makes the jobs of the Head positions and the leader much easier. They keep track of who is doing their jobs and give reports to the heads of the guild for each member.

Head Engineer

Head engineers run the Engineering district. They plan expansions of the district and go through Engineering applications.

Head Alchemist

Head alchemists run the Alchemy area of the guild, they control anything and everything that the alchemists do.

Leader

The owner of the entire guild, enough said.

Application Process

To apply to the Guild is rather simple. There is a board hanging from the Guild house's front door. It should be filled at all times with applications, but if at any time it runs empty contact an Official of the guild.

Other than the application the only thing left is for you to submit it into the Guild by either sending it through the mail or handing it over to the first guild member you see. The applications are then processed by the officials of the guild themselves. Thoroughly reading over ever detail, if they see you as fit for the guild they will return your application with a stamp of approval. If not, then it goes into the fire pit.

Application

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in Crestfall hanging on guild house front door or from someone inside. You may also RP someone giving it to you that has been to Crestfall. In other words you can not find it anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))

Name -

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? -

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) -

Who do you currently serve your allegiance too? (What king/queen/nation/official do you serve?) -

Experience -

Expected payment -

Reason why we should choose you? -

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed. ((Post your application where you see this.))

Creations/Devices

The Spitter

Also known as the "Ballista cannon" It is a heavy weapon that, when activated, shoots arrows out at a high rate. The device was created in year seven of Asulon during a small war between a clan of dwarves and the Mori. Enyahs was spotted by a Mori slaver doing redstone work, the slaver smiles and lead Enyahs to menorcress. Enyahs knew of menorcress but did not realize what he was getting into until he was standing before the gates, a knife to his neck. They threw him to the ground and gave him some supplies. One of the slaves translated as the Morii spoke "Build a weapon here". Out of fear for his own life he rushed to put together first thing he could think of. This device is written down as a landmark in Enyahs' past as one of his best creations. Bigger and more spread out versions of this can now be found today in the war nation's front gate. (Though not installed by Enyahs himself...)

ekEn9.png

Changelog

Update 8/1/2012 - Revamped Guild Info to be more informative.

Original post:

Note: This is a Revival and revision of "Alsrasian Guild of Engineers. The old guild information in it's entirety can be found

>>Here<<

------Purpose-------

We are here to Asulon just as Alras did before us. We strive to develope our world past what it is. As Engineers we know our duties and understand that to be better we must first forget our own needs. While Holm may be our area of building we accept Ideas from all corners of this land. If we see it as good we will do our best to make it better.

In the future we plan open a college in Holm to teach others how they can create these pojects. Students who excell in their studied may even have an invitation to join. Thos compitent enough are available to apply, but it will not be so easy.

------Dealings-------

Our dealings stand the same. As I quote from the Alrasian guild.

"Engineers of the guild must beable to deal with Redstone, and have a BASIC understanding of structures, gates, and tools. We deal with the allies of Alras, and will be SELECTIVE about jobs!

Amd. 1:

We will also construct Balistas, Catapults, and other RP seige-type weaponry, as our RP dictates."

------Ranks-------

The currents ranks are as listed.

Assistant - These are here to bring anything that the Engineers need and to keep the store room as organised as it can be.

Engineer - This the normal rank and most likely the first rank you will receive when you join us.

Planner - These people are the ones that sit a desk more than they build. They are the people come up with ideas and possible schematics. From there the schematics are taken to the Engineering directors or head Engineer.

Engineering director - These people are the right hand of the head Engineers making sure everyone is doing their job and reading mail from the people who want things done.

Head Engineer - This is the head on the entire project. Their word is only over come by the king of Holm himself, Izier Vincrute. They make votes on what is to be done on what given day or week and make sure the directors do their jobs.

------Members-------

Members can be found on our board in Holm.

>>Here<<

------Devices-------

Devices can not be listed at this time. I had a post aout one of them but it seems a GM or FM has deleted the post with the lore behind it, ect. Keep a lookout in this area, But at this time I do not have to the time.

Holm Engineers Application

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))

Name -

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? -

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) -

Experience -

Expected payment -

Reason why we should choose you? -

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed. ((Post your application where you see this.))

[color="#000000"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"][b]
[center]________________________________

________________________________[/center]
[/b][/font][/size][/color]

[font="Times New Roman"][b][color="#000000"]((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))[/color][/b][/font]

[b][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"][color="#008080"]Name -[/color][/size][/font][/b] 

[b][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"][color="#008080"]Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[size="4"][b][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#008080"]Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - [/color][/font][/b][/size]

[font="Palatino Linotype"][b][size="4"][color="#008080"]Experience - [/color][/size][/b][/font]

[b][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"][color="#008080"]Expected payment - [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[b][font="Palatino Linotype"][size="4"][color="#008080"]Reason why we should choose you? - [/color][/size][/font][/b]

[font="Times New Roman"][b][color="#000000"]Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed. ((Post your application where you see this.))[/color][/b][/font]

[color="#000000"][/color]

So does it mean if an 'Planner' Makes a plan about an hyper uber fast turret, does it mean these are acceptable? Just asking if an Admin/Mod accepts that.

So does it mean if an 'Planner' Makes a plan about an hyper uber fast turret, does it mean these are acceptable? Just asking if an Admin/Mod accepts that.

((All planners are required to get their designs approved through the staff of the server. This is to prevents things escalating and we just suddely wind up ina steampunk theme. However when it has gone through the correct channels out of character then you can give it to the correct people within the guild.))

((There is now an application process in the main post))

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.)) I was talking with my citizens about upgrading the walls when suddenly I get a note from a hawk from my brother. It said that he has been to holm and that an engineering guild has been built and that maybe I would have been interested in. I ran to my house and wrote down my application. I finished and sent it by courier because I do not trust birds over seas.

Name -

My name is Vladislav and my title is the Tzar of Nectar Island.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - yes. I have read and agreed and understood what I am applying to.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - engineering director. I am good with concepts and ideas. I am well organized and stay up for long times. Also if you accept me as an engineering director I can bring my workers and citizens to supply with items, construct buildings or weapons and find lots of contracts.

Experience - I have built many trap doors and cannons in my lifetime. Also I have built many buildings in my lifetime in faraway countries.

Expected payment - Whatever you offer me. But within reason.

Reason why we should choose you? - I am the Tzar of Nectar island and I have allot of recourses. I enjoy constructing things with redefine and know how to construct buildings.

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))I just came from the ship to holm. I was viewing the town until something caught my eye,There was an application hanging on the front door of the guild house.I read it closely and thought " Hmm i am good with engineering so i think i should join and perhaps send an application as a gift to my brother.

Name - "My name is Daniel the true brother of Tzar Vladislav of nectar island.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Yes i read over and understood what i am applying for.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I am applying for Assistant but i still can help with the mechanisms, as i am good with making them.

Experience - I've made many things like secret passages, pitfalls, and many more creations of my own too.

Expected payment - My payment should be whatever you think,But even though i am a assistant i am an engineer too.

Reason why we should choose you? - Well you should choose me because i made many wonderful creations and i am loyal at all costs. Also i like to help other fellow members in need.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.)) I was talking with my citizens about upgrading the walls when suddenly I get a note from a hawk from my brother. It said that he has been to holm and that an engineering guild has been built and that maybe I would have been interested in. I ran to my house and wrote down my application. I finished and sent it by courier because I do not trust birds over seas.

Name -

My name is Vladislav and my title is the Tzar of Nectar Island.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - yes. I have read and agreed and understood what I am applying to.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - engineering director. I am good with concepts and ideas. I am well organized and stay up for long times. Also if you accept me as an engineering director I can bring my workers and citizens to supply with items, construct buildings or weapons and find lots of contracts.

Experience - I have built many trap doors and cannons in my lifetime. Also I have built many buildings in my lifetime in faraway countries.

Expected payment - Whatever you offer me. But within reason.

Reason why we should choose you? - I am the Tzar of Nectar island and I have allot of recourses. I enjoy constructing things with redefine and know how to construct buildings.

Please return this application to the Guild house's drop box so it may be processed.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))I just came from the ship to holm. I was viewing the town until something caught my eye,There was an application hanging on the front door of the guild house.I read it closely and thought " Hmm i am good with engineering so i think i should join and perhaps send an application as a gift to my brother.

Name - "My name is Daniel the true brother of Tzar Vladislav of nectar island.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Yes i read over and understood what i am applying for.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I am applying for Assistant but i still can help with the mechanisms, as i am good with making them.

Experience - I've made many things like secret passages, pitfalls, and many more creations of my own too.

Expected payment - My payment should be whatever you think,But even though i am a assistant i am an engineer too.

Reason why we should choose you? - Well you should choose me because i made many wonderful creations and i am loyal at all costs. Also i like to help other fellow members in need.

Enyahs looks through his mail organizing it between the guild and his own. He soon realizes the application jumping up with excitement as he reads them both over. Enyahs goes to his desk with the two applications giving them the official stamp of acceptance, inwhich he give them to his assistant to be returned to them both.

*While walking in the street a man comes to me with a letter from the Holm Engineering Guild saying

Your application has been accepted! Congratulations go to Holm on the boat to talk about the rest.

*Takes out paper and quill and writes

I thank you greatly for accepting my application and i will come there soon. I will not be there all the time though. Think of me as a Branch of your guild. I still have a Town to run aswell. But in anyway i will discuss this with you privately.

*Finishes writing and hands it over to the the man who gave the approved letter to him.

Damnit Jed, why you so successful?

Ah well, I'm killing off Nemantius soon anyways. Best of luck, and keep the legacy alive. And yes, Jed, I know you're in there somewhere.

((This isn't jed's guild. I was hoping to see an application from you nemantius D':))

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))

Name - Velulaei'Igne

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Indeed.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - Assistant, I need to work more with red dust before I feel qualified for a higher position.

Experience - My previous careers are as follows;

-Scout for the Malinor Sentinels

-Siege Operator for the Crusader States, during this time I took the chance to learn the ups and downs from the weapons stationed in our fort. I have worked with Alrasian Cannons, and Trebuchet's.

Expected payment - None, I'm quite content helping my nation in any way I can.

Reason why we should choose you? - I can not say I am a better assistant then the next guy, but I would enjoy helping in any way I can. I have a drive to make sure everything is done right, and I believe I can do this job better then some.

Players are to be reminded that you must use parenthesis when making OOC posts in an RP Guild topic.

PS. PM me if you wish your old topic to be moved back, you can continue using that if you'd like

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.)) Beams of light shone through a few bleak cracks in the old timber tree. There, Doogle was working on one of his weapons he had been building from the ground up, for about 2 months." Doogle! We've got a customer, get your bombus ass up here! Doogle trudges up the cracked stone stairs, towards the counter. "Lo', Doogle" muttered Dae, a usual customer. "What can I do for you this time, Dae?" Doogle muttered." I'm looking for a sturdy pair of boots, Leather, preferably." Doogle nodded, then scurried back down the stairs, and in to the supply room. He walked out with a slightly dusty pair of boots, and trudges his way back up again." These should do it" Doogle plopped the boots on the counter, right in front of Dae. Dae, smiled, pulled out a small bag of Mina, and tossed it towards Doogle."Oh, and my wife told me to give this to you."

Doogle's eyes lit up." It's a flyer, a man down the Market was handing them out, Dae placed the Flyer on the table, and walked out the door. Doogle's eyes widened, "The Holm Engineering Guild Wants You!" the words bouncing through Doogle's head."Oi, what are you Gorkin' at?!" Tevaels voice boomed through the hollow shop. Doogle wasted no time, he ran down stairs got what he could, and ran to the Docks, waiting for the next boat to Holm.

Name - My Name is Doogle Hatchet, and I own the only Blacksmith in Malinor.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - [/b} I haven't stopped reading the Flyer, and know exactly what I'm getting into.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I was hoping I'd be able to be just an average Engineer.

Experience - I am the only working engineer and Blacksmith around Malinor, meaning business is good, and I know my way around Ores and Ingots, I've also made a few weapons of my own.

Expected payment - I don't expect to be paid, I just want to be around an environment that thoroughly supports Redstone Work.

Reason why we should choose you? - I am a dedicated Worker, I won't stop unless directed to, my knowledge of redstone is decent, and I'm willing to learn as much as I can about Engineering in General

Name - Velulaei'Igne

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Indeed.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - Assistant, I need to work more with red dust before I feel qualified for a higher position.

Experience - My previous careers are as follows;

-Scout for the Malinor Sentinels

-Siege Operator for the Crusader States, during this time I took the chance to learn the ups and downs from the weapons stationed in our fort. I have worked with Alrasian Cannons, and Trebuchet's.

Expected payment - None, I'm quite content helping my nation in any way I can.

Reason why we should choose you? - I can not say I am a better assistant then the next guy, but I would enjoy helping in any way I can. I have a drive to make sure everything is done right, and I believe I can do this job better then some.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.)) Beams of light shone through a few bleak cracks in the old timber tree. There, Doogle was working on one of his weapons he had been building from the ground up, for about 2 months." Doogle! We've got a customer, get your bombus ass up here! Doogle trudges up the cracked stone stairs, towards the counter. "Lo', Doogle" muttered Dae, a usual customer. "What can I do for you this time, Dae?" Doogle muttered." I'm looking for a sturdy pair of boots, Leather, preferably." Doogle nodded, then scurried back down the stairs, and in to the supply room. He walked out with a slightly dusty pair of boots, and trudges his way back up again." These should do it" Doogle plopped the boots on the counter, right in front of Dae. Dae, smiled, pulled out a small bag of Mina, and tossed it towards Doogle."Oh, and my wife told me to give this to you."

Doogle's eyes lit up." It's a flyer, a man down the Market was handing them out, Dae placed the Flyer on the table, and walked out the door. Doogle's eyes widened, "The Holm Engineering Guild Wants You!" the words bouncing through Doogle's head."Oi, what are you Gorkin' at?!" Tevaels voice boomed through the hollow shop. Doogle wasted no time, he ran down stairs got what he could, and ran to the Docks, waiting for the next boat to Holm.

Name - My Name is Doogle Hatchet, and I own the only Blacksmith in Malinor.

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - [/b} I haven't stopped reading the Flyer, and know exactly what I'm getting into.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I was hoping I'd be able to be just an average Engineer.

Experience - I am the only working engineer and Blacksmith around Malinor, meaning business is good, and I know my way around Ores and Ingots, I've also made a few weapons of my own.

Expected payment - I don't expect to be paid, I just want to be around an environment that thoroughly supports Redstone Work.

Reason why we should choose you? - I am a dedicated Worker, I won't stop unless directed to, my knowledge of redstone is decent, and I'm willing to learn as much as I can about Engineering in General

Enyahs walks to the guild house looking through the records pleased to see new applications. "Word must finally be getting around.", he chuckled. He quickly scans over them both as he walks down the street. "This one seems interesting...", he says looking at Doogle's application, "I think I may go an see this one myself. Malinor isn't far at all anyway."

With that he returns to his desk stamping them both with the official accepted marker. Enyahs soon walks by Velulaei'Igne's house inserting it into the slot on his door. He waves and heads off to Malinor to return the accepted application to the applicant.

((All quetions must be answered in rp. Your character would come accros this application in holm hanging on guild house's front door or from someone inside. You may also rp someone giving it to you that has been to holm. In other words you can not find anywhere else EXCEPT the guild house.))As wandering around looking for some group of engineers lost and alone. I remembered that Jed Goldrush lived in Holm. So I soon rushed to holm in search of him and to ask to learn more designs of machines. I came across a engineering building inside holm. Vanessa's eyes wide open as she snags a application and starts to fill it out.

Name - Hooded Vanessa

Have you read over and understand what you are applying for? - Indeed I do.

Rank you are applying for? (not this rank is not promised and Director/head can not be directly applied for) - I would like to just become a engineer then work my way up the ranks.

Experience - Well I have been in business with Jed Goldrush for abit of time actually a couple of years. I have got some designs from jed and shall show you when we talk. I have built these designs and got the hang of it. I have been a entrepreneur with engineering and been just examining systems of irrigation and redstone machines. Learned to build some things but some not. Now i would like to learn.

Expected payment - I dont really want to be paid I just would like to be around people that share the same interest as I do.

Reason why we should choose you? - I am a good worker,I always have new ideas and think of all modifications as possible that something could need. I would like to join this guild cause I would be able to be around great people and do what I truely love.