[Recruiting] House Guivret

steelersfan1221

((I would absolutely love it if I could talk to you about you having another son (me), but if that's not possible, then i'll fill this out for my human character, Adrian de Montfort. (I would love for this character to join the Guivret bloodline though :) ))

Out of Character Information

MC Name: CPU_Easy

Time Zone: PST -8

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [Yes, I do.] Skype? [You already have my skype name, but it's JMProductionz]

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I, Adrian de Montfort, have been looking over the lands of Oren, Auvergne, and Norjn for a House with an actualy purpose with good pay and good reward. I have found none, until I saw House Guivret. House Guivret has really shown that this is a House not to be reckoned with, and has a lot of power, rewards, and friendly people as the community. It would be an honor to join House Guivret.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have.

Name: Adrian de Montfort

Race: Southerner (Human)

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Aye!

What are your skills?

Top stats are:

100 Wrestling

100 Stealth

100 Axe Mastery[Give exact stats /stats in game]

Do you swear to abide by the oath? I, Adrian de Montfort, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

((If there is anyway for this character to become your adopted son rply, then pm me in-gane or on the forums :) ))

((I would absolutely love it if I could talk to you about you having another son (me), but if that's not possible, then i'll fill this out for my human character, Adrian de Montfort. (I would love for this character to join the Guivret bloodline though :) ))

MC Name: CPU_Easy

Time Zone: PST -8

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [Yes, I do.] Skype? [You already have my skype name, but it's JMProductionz]

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I, Adrian de Montfort, have been looking over the lands of Oren, Auvergne, and Norjn for a House with an actualy purpose with good pay and good reward. I have found none, until I saw House Guivret. House Guivret has really shown that this is a House not to be reckoned with, and has a lot of power, rewards, and friendly people as the community. It would be an honor to join House Guivret.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have.

Name: Adrian de Montfort

Race: Southerner (Human)

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Aye!

What are your skills?

Top stats are:

100 Wrestling

100 Stealth

100 Axe Mastery[Give exact stats /stats in game]

Do you swear to abide by the oath? I, Adrian de Montfort, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

((If there is anyway for this character to become your adopted son rply, then pm me in-gane or on the forums :) ))

Accepted!

MC Name: Gzomyndzor

Time Zone: GMT

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] I will be getting ts in the near future. I would prefer not to leave my skype.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I have travelled here from a far land with my companion Maraeln, and have been captivated by it's beauty and lovely people - I wish to try my hardest in any way to protect and help this land. I'm sure my companion will surely follow me in this endeavour soon.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes

Name: Iheiuh-Alor

Race: Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I am committed with no other commitments made.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] Swordsmanship: 75 - still in training!

Blacksmithing: 65

Herbalism: 100 - I have a deep love of nature, and use my healing abilities for my comrades.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I, Iheiuh-Alor, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Isienmai

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] I do not have teamspeak but am planning to get it and would prefer to not leave my skype name.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I was been living a rather aimless life, wandering around, hunting and fishing for food. However, then I met Iheiuh-Alor, and we worked together for a living. After much time we were getting sick of it but he suggested that we travel to far off lands to try to find jobs. Hearing good things about the people of the west we set off. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised with the generosity of the people we found, one princess was so pleased with our stories that she gave us a free house, but we did not really feel like we had earned it so we have decided to try to get into a guild in order to start earning a living.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?Yes

Name:Maraeln

Race:Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes. I have

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]

Lumberjacking:40

Swordsmanship:0

Mining:25

Cooking:0

Fishing:40

Farming:54

Excavation:0

Archery:50

Unarmed:0

AxeMastery:13

Blacksmithing:0

Stealth:4

Herbalism:0

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.]

I,Maraeln, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Gzomyndzor

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] I will be getting ts in the near future. I would prefer not to leave my skype.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I have travelled here from a far land with my companion Maraeln, and have been captivated by it's beauty and lovely people - I wish to try my hardest in any way to protect and help this land. I'm sure my companion will surely follow me in this endeavour soon.

Name: Iheiuh-Alor

Race: Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I am committed with no other commitments made.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] Swordsmanship: 75 - still in training!

Blacksmithing: 65

Herbalism: 100 - I have a deep love of nature, and use my healing abilities for my comrades.

I, Iheiuh-Alor, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Isienmai

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] I do not have teamspeak but am planning to get it and would prefer to not leave my skype name.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? I was been living a rather aimless life, wandering around, hunting and fishing for food. However, then I met Iheiuh-Alor, and we worked together for a living. After much time we were getting sick of it but he suggested that we travel to far off lands to try to find jobs. Hearing good things about the people of the west we set off. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised with the generosity of the people we found, one princess was so pleased with our stories that she gave us a free house, but we did not really feel like we had earned it so we have decided to try to get into a guild in order to start earning a living.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?Yes

Name:Maraeln

Race:Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? Yes. I have

Lumberjacking:40

Swordsmanship:0

Mining:25

Cooking:0

Fishing:40

Farming:54

Excavation:0

Archery:50

Unarmed:0

AxeMastery:13

Blacksmithing:0

Stealth:4

Herbalism:0

I,Maraeln, swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

Accepted! Contact Viscountess Arya Guivret (brrine)/Duchess Helaine Guivret (stealthninjaap)/Captain of the Bannermen Morg Candridge (morganmc) or Ser Edmond Brunswick (LeRenardNoir) to get started!

MC Name: ajsavs

Time Zone: EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] I have skype (ajsavs) but I can download teamspeak

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? My friend Arcarus (Freckledew) told me join and described it as a wonderful place with nice people.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have

Name: Adeilad Destinado

Race: Human

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? My only other commitment is to the Revival

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I am a young wanderer with no developed skills aside from being a skilled architect.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I will abide by the oath and always look to better our lands and people.

MC Name: ajsavs

Time Zone: EST

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] I have skype (ajsavs) but I can download teamspeak

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? My friend Arcarus (Freckledew) told me join and described it as a wonderful place with nice people.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy? Yes I have

Name: Adeilad Destinado

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? My only other commitment is to the Revival

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game] I am a young wanderer with no developed skills aside from being a skilled architect.

Do you swear to abide by the oath? [Copy+Paste Here, but make sure you have read it.] I will abide by the oath and always look to better our lands and people.

azA2E.png

PM me, lugarthecougar, LeRenardNoir, morganmc, jraie45, or brrine in game to get started!

"The purpose of this guild is to simply live a better life serving under the banner of the Guivrets. There is good pay, good housing, good treatment, etc."

MC Name: GreenTreeGuy

Time Zone: Eastern

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes I do.[http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? MoJoeRadio, But I prefer teamspeak.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

I am a homeless wanderer, but with a strong soul. I wish to serve in a guild where the soldiers of the legion fight for righteousness and justice and goodness for all, and protecting the leaders of the community.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

Yes, I have.

Name:

Arcarius_Grey

Race:

Wood Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

I am committed fully, and as a wanderer, I do not have an occupation in another guild as of now.

As a former ranger in Aegis, I have trained in Archery and the art of stealth.

Archery: 99

Stealth: 71

Do you swear to abide by the oath?]I, Arcarius Grey, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: GreenTreeGuy

Time Zone: Eastern

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes I do.[http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? MoJoeRadio, But I prefer teamspeak.

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets?

I am a homeless wanderer, but with a strong soul. I wish to serve in a guild where the soldiers of the legion fight for righteousness and justice and goodness for all, and protecting the leaders of the community.

Have you read and understood the rules of the Duchy?

Yes, I have.

Name:

Arcarius_Grey

Race:

Wood Elf

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made?

I am committed fully, and as a wanderer, I do not have an occupation in another guild as of now.

As a former ranger in Aegis, I have trained in Archery and the art of stealth.

Archery: 99

Stealth: 71

Do you swear to abide by the oath?]I, Arcarius Grey, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

*Sends another pamphlet by bird* I ask that you look at this, as this is the new pamphlet.I, Edmond Brunswick have replaced House Guivret in leadership. http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/70418-the-duchy-of-auvergne/

MC Name: Uleftthedooropen

Time Zone: Central

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes. And Uleftthedooropen1

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? Sounds like a good enough place for me to improve my healing trade and joining a house will give me a real place in the world.

Name: Petyr

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I am part of no other guilds or houses so I can be fully committed to the Guivrets.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]I am ok at making healing formulas and bandages. (57) Collecting them has made me quite skilled at working with plants, in fact I would say I am better at growing plants than I am at mixing them into use-able potions.(90 farming) The only other skill I have which I prefer to not use is my skill with my fists, I am actually quite amazing at fist fighting.(100_)

Do you swear to abide by the oath?

I, Petyr, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

MC Name: Uleftthedooropen

Time Zone: Central

Do you have TeamSpeak?: [http://www.teamspeak3.com/] Skype? [Leave skype name here] Yes. And Uleftthedooropen1

In Character Information

Why are you interested in joining the Guivrets? Sounds like a good enough place for me to improve my healing trade and joining a house will give me a real place in the world.

Name: Petyr

Are you 100% committed to the Guivrets? No other commitments made? I am part of no other guilds or houses so I can be fully committed to the Guivrets.

What are your skills? [Give exact stats /stats in game]I am ok at making healing formulas and bandages. (57) Collecting them has made me quite skilled at working with plants, in fact I would say I am better at growing plants than I am at mixing them into use-able potions.(90 farming) The only other skill I have which I prefer to not use is my skill with my fists, I am actually quite amazing at fist fighting.(100_)

Do you swear to abide by the oath?

I, Petyr, Swear upon my honor that I will uphold the peace and security of my lord, Balian Guivret and Helaine Guivret. To keep the Guivret family safe, to protect and support the Duchy, and to do my job to the best of my ability. I swear to protect the flag of The Guivrets, the Holy Oren Empire, and to remain loyal to the Guivrets.

*Sends another pamphlet by bird* I ask that you look at this, as this is the new pamphlet. I, Edmond Brunswick have replaced House Guivret in leadership. http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/70418-the-duchy-of-auvergne/