Plate and Blade

Lago

57 members have voted

1. 1. Implement?

• Implement.
    • Do Not Implement.

Steel is an alloy of carbon and iron, and occasionally other things. It's not unfeasible for humans to have steel. They're the technological ones after all.

Only orcs have accepted lore for making steel though. Also, dwarves are the more technological ones.

Also, awesome lore, I really am happy that somebody stepped up and made this very necessary lore.

I am saying the humans do not have steel, it does not exist as in they do not have lore for it. It is extremely possible for them to develop it but I am saying they DONT have it.

Yes, but they don't have lore for it, and that's what matters. Develop steel, go ahead! Just write lore.

By that logic, most of which roleplayers take for granted doesn't exist as we don't have lore for it. I don't care what you say, I have roleplayed as a steelsmith and will continue to do so.

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump as I feel it is lore that would be great for the server, especially smithing.

After a bit of discussion, the LMs have decided to officially accept this lore.

Congratulations!

This strictly throws all the work Zogtar put into orcish steel out the window. I am sad now.