The Guild of Chefs

cometking123

000_0335b_mid%2Bmedieval%2Bcooks.jpg

With knife and board, fire and steel

We craft food with delicious appeal

Bread or meat, pork and cake

Everything us chefs and cooks make!

So take a chance and join our guild!

If you read this, then you must be a enterprising chef or cook ready for the great world of Asulon, filled with delicious local cuisines of many types! Or perhaps you may have been a wanderer or some sort of folk searching for a purpose in life. From the lightness of the elves to the hearty stews of the dwarves, we cater and take in anyone of any race or status, as long as they show a passion for cooking and the culinary arts.

For years I have maintained my crusade, to bring life to the deteriorating art that is cooking. The grandness and the infinite possibilities of the art need only be unlocked by using imagination, hard work, and most importantly, a flaming passion for the craft. The fruits of your labor are wonderfully delicious, as are the toils you will face along the way. However, food is an important part of our culture, and we should embrace it willingly! For food is not just something to be eaten, but a symbol of the differences between races and cultures, the bridge between conflict and peace. Food brings everyone together, no matter what class, race, or status they have, into harmony and peace in the world of Asulon.

The main reason I make this guild now instead of some other time ago, is because since the time of Aegis and the opening of less than reputable establishment for food, the culinary arts have waned and now endangered by the practices taverns and inns that wrought into existence. The world needs a better class of chef, and we. the Guild of Chefs, will bring a glorious new age of exploration, experimentation, and advances to the art of cooking!. For too long ale has been spilt, meat has rot in corners of humid chests, and ingredients continue to be wantonly placed where it shouldn't be. THis should not happen, and reprimanding those who dare endanger our craft and the people they serve will be a necessary job to do in our order. New generations must come forth and carry the torch that is the art of cooking from aging folks like me. People must keep the flame alive and feed it so that it burns brighter and brighter. So come! Join me for a new adventure unlike any before! Join for a chance to make something new and exciting! Join me as a colleague, in the Guild of Chefs!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Chef's Code:

I promise to uphold the values that constitute a chef to the end of my days.

I promise to cook with quality and cleanliness that a chef should uphold, knowing that the enjoyment and health of many people is at stake.

I promise to treat all races and cultures with respect, knowing that within their cuisine they also have a story to tell.

I promise to follow rules and regulations by the Master Chef, knowing that he has me, my colleagues, and the food that people eat in his thoughts

Most importantly, I uphold to never, never serve anyone a dish that may prove dangerous or incomplete to those that order, with the exception of dire situations, or in the pursuit of a new dish.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is the Chef's Code

Ranks

Master Chef

Master of the Guild of Chefs, he/she controls the guild and makes sure that all chefs cook up to the guild's standard. The Master Chef is the only one who can access to the guild's store of Minas and also manages day to day operations. He or she wears a white chef's outfit along with a pin of an iron knife symbolizing his rank.

Chefs of the Square Slab:

These chefs have proven themselves to be excellent in the art of cooking, and is titled after their specialty ((Example: The Baron of Pork Catherine)) as christened by the Master Chef. The Chefs of the Square can be one to four members, but more than four members is not allowed. They are responsible for the upkeep of the kitchen and supervising members and cooks in day to day proceeding. They also have the privilege to challenge the Master Chef to a duel of cooking to relinquish the position as their own.

nbokepic.gif

Chef: Chefs are members of the Guild of Chefs, as well as inn and tavern/restaurant owners. These folks have considerable knowledge in the art of cooking, but want to know more about its intricacies. Advanced training courses will become available to them as the guild situates itself. To become a Chef of the Square Board, they must be hand picked by the Master Chef to be invited.

Cooks: Those who have the desire to learn but who haven't mastered the basic skills need to cook is sent in this position. They will be taught basic skills within the guild, and learn to be independent in creating dishes. Sometimes subjected to chores like cleaning the dishes, these people are the lowest ranks in the Guild of Chefs, and to be promoted must make a dish that satisfies the Chefs of the Square Board or the Master Chef himself

((APPLICATION))

((Application

MC name:

RP name:

What is your reason for applying to the Guild Of Chefs:

Do you believe you are up to the task of RPing cooking to my standards?

Have you read the Chef's code and agree to them?))

((Notice: This guild is relatively new, so I have not the guild house nor the permissions in order for a congregation.'As a result, I will meet you individually in RP in order to validate your RP skills; as well as to induct you inside the order. Please contact me via pM, and add cometking123 in your buddy list for future contact (and to see whether I am online or not)

((Hopes this work. Posted this on phone, editing later))

((Application

MC name: georgebg

RP name: Zogtar'Lur

What is your reason for applying to the Guild Of Chefs: Mi am bub'hosh kuk, mi kan kuk snak, albi, shara, stuwt agh kat. Mi wun tu teech wub mi gruk tu udurz.

Do you believe you are up to the task of RPing cooking to my standards? yub

Have you read the Chef's code and agree to them? yub))

((George, you have been accepted! I'll try and contact you on the weekend so that we can kick things off!))

((Application

MC name: georgebg

RP name: Zogtar'Lur

What is your reason for applying to the Guild Of Chefs: Mi am bub'hosh kuk, mi kan kuk snak, albi, shara, stuwt agh kat. Mi wun tu teech wub mi gruk tu udurz.

Do you believe you are up to the task of RPing cooking to my standards? yub

Have you read the Chef's code and agree to them? yub))

Hm. An Orc joining me? This will be interesting. I wonder what delicious delicacies they will make and the ingredients that they will use. Already my quest has bare fruit!

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.