The Fraternity

simidimi12 (Symo)

Name: Connor

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None.

Why do you want to join us?: I wan't to join a active Guild which has good members.

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin.

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): None

MCName: xxAuSxRuleSxx

How much time will you be active?: As much as possible.

Welcome to the order brother, you have already been initiated.

+IC+

Name: Allison

Last allegiance to a group: None.

Why do you want to join us?: "I am new to these lands, and I'm looking to make A good name for myself."

Assassin or Informer?: Informer.

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: kooldriftzz

How much time will you be active?: Every. Day.

+IC+

Name: Allison

Last allegiance to a group: None.

Why do you want to join us?: "I am new to these lands, and I'm looking to make A good name for myself."

Assassin or Informer?: Informer.

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: kooldriftzz

How much time will you be active?: Every. Day.

Welcome to the Fraternity mate, you will go through your initiation shortly.

+IC+

Name: Delvus Dawvain

Last allegiance to a group, guild?:None

Why do you want to join us?:Because I like to meet new people and get a whole new experience.

Assassin or Informer? Assassin

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): N/A

MCName: Run4484

How much time will you be active?: Almost everyday

+IC+

Name: Delvus Dawvain

Last allegiance to a group, guild?:None

Why do you want to join us?:Because I like to meet new people and get a whole new experience.

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): N/A

MCName: Run4484

How much time will you be active?: Almost everyday

Welcome to the Fraternity, you will go through your initiation shortly. You will learn the Art of Killing without leaving any traces ((we'll help you write a VA)). If you need a room please advise me or someonelse from the Fraternity.

((Inititiation tomorrow night for every new members.So please be there at around 8h00 PM GMT-5.))

+IC+

Name: Gratiano_Lorenzo_Delezaro

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None ( On this character.)

Why do you want to join us?: I'm simply looking for a job, I believe this guild could use some sort of engineer!

Assassin or Informer? ( Im a little confused here )

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): ( I don't plan on killing anyone ) None.

MCName:Pheonix_292

How much time will you be active?: I believe you already know. Old friend.

Hello gentlmen, My name is Gratiano, Gratiano Lorenzo Delezaro. I believe this guild could use a some sort of "Engineer"? I might be of use in more ways then you can think of! Thank ye.

+IC+

Name: Gratiano_Lorenzo_Delezaro

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None ( On this character.)

Why do you want to join us?: I'm simply looking for a job, I believe this guild could use some sort of engineer!

Assassin or Informer? ( Im a little confused here )

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): ( I don't plan on killing anyone ) None.

MCName:Pheonix_292

How much time will you be active?: I believe you already know. Old friend.

Hello gentlmen, My name is Gratiano, Gratiano Lorenzo Delezaro. I believe this guild could use a some sort of "Engineer"? I might be of use in more ways then you can think of! Thank ye.

Welcome to the Fraternity. You'll be initiated shortly. You are going to be an Informer as you don't plan on killing.

Name: Orodreth_Vinlar

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Wolverines/ I work at the Ale House in Arethor and get to pick upa LOT of gossip

Why do you want to join us?: Sounds like a good time with some interesting RP.

Assassin or Informer? Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): N/A, May apply in future

MCName: Brycejscott23

How much time will you be active?: 8-10 PM weekday EST, And sparatically throughout the day.

Name: Orodreth_Vinlar

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Wolverines/ I work at the Ale House in Arethor and get to pick upa LOT of gossip

Why do you want to join us?: Sounds like a good time with some interesting RP.

Assassin or Informer? Informer

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): N/A, May apply in future

MCName: Brycejscott23

How much time will you be active?: 8-10 PM weekday EST, And sparatically throughout the day.

Accepted. I wont add your name yet im on a stupid Ipod. I'll Initiate your character this weekend.

Name: Mukhtar Mubdee

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Oren lances, until my hand was cut off.

Why do you want to join us?: An informer told me about the guild and I am interested in keeping the peace.

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): None yet but I am working on one, I am on the ORQ's

MCName:

How much time will you be active?: Every day after school and if not then, later at night. I might not be as active on weekends because I am usually busy then.

Name: Mukhtar Mubdee

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Oren lances, until my hand was cut off.

Why do you want to join us?: An informer told me about the guild and I am interested in keeping the peace.

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (if you have one): None yet but I am working on one, I am on the ORQ's

MCName:

How much time will you be active?: Every day after school and if not then, later at night. I might not be as active on weekends because I am usually busy then.

I actually heard of you through your wife, Allison Mubdee. And we'll have to speak of this previous alliegiance to the Oren Lances. I'd to more of it. Anyways, you are accepted. Wear the Cloak when you present yourself to me, or else I might mistaken you for a thief or spy and most likely have you executed on my land. ((Your character will be Initiated this Friday night so be on.))

Training session this Friday night! Every should be there. If you can't reach this session you must give me a very good reason.

1)Training sessions will now be every Friday night between 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM GMT-5 or East time if you prefer.

2)I will add the the numbers of classes you have to go through to become a full Assassin if you are still an Apprentice.

2a) If you are an Apprentice Assassin, you have to go through a minimum of 5 to 10 trainig sessions to be considered as an Assassin.

2b)If you are an Informer, you have to go through a minimum of 3 to 5 training sessions

-That's about it for now. Keep running the Fraternity.

Keep checking this thread, I will add updates to the Fraternity's way of functionning soon.