ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

I have to agree with Durzio. Jexdane, you are being a bit immature. Arana, please keep your comments to yourself.

Oh really? Why do I have to keep my comments to myself eh?

The Much Better Uniforms Created By Jexdane:Cael'Que

This is the (hopefully) new uniform folder, and the password is also the link. So that means the password is NewWardenUniforms

NewWardenUniforms

Password doesn't work for me.

the skins are the warden uniform so its sorta does apply :P and also jaxdane i like your new uniforms but they kinda remind me of star trek coz the colours are so different, just saying i wouldnt wanna wear a red one :D

Yes, somebody else did compare them to the Power Rangers. But those are the colors of the different classes, so I felt having the color's more visible would be better.

I have to agree with Durzio. Jexdane, you are being a bit immature. Arana, please keep your comments to yourself.

I've apologized, and created my own set. Personally I think there should be a vote to decided whether to use Durzio's more modern set, or my more medieval set.

Password doesn't work for me.

This is the set I kind've stole.....my newer set is on page 22. Blue title.

Oh really? Why do I have to keep my comments to myself eh?

Because no one wants to hear from you here. You've been nothing but an annoyance.

Jexdane:Cael'Que 's Warden Uniform DesignJust to start off, you can trust these completely. They're vastly different from Durzio's, and I've created them for the sake of friendly competition, to see who can get their designs chosen. I felt adding more color was the best way to identify other members quickly, because in battle situations you don't have time to stop and stare. When the uniforms are only different in small areas of color, I find it takes a moment to identify them. These were created using an old skin of mine, and are 100% original, you cannot find anything like these on the web. The process involved SkinEdit and photoshop, and took me about two hours to create them all. To use, just take the files and drag them into the parts folder where you installed skinedit.The password to access the folder is MyWardenUniforms , which is case sensitive.My Warden Uniforms Design

There are now pictures of the skins in the album for you to view.

Jexdane, I actually really like your new set of uniforms. It makes us look like we are one with nature, I mean when I think of elven army uniform, I think of us wearing leaves and bark for camo. I like yours durzio, but I feel Jexdane fits more with the RP of elves. I think we should have a vote(and no bias of jexdane or durzio being your friend so you vote for them, keep it fair by voting for one you like most)

Edit, oh and when I click on your album Jex, the backround says "image has been moved your deleted" is that your backround screen or is it glitching?

Minecraft Name: FungilExpert

RP Name: Nazaroph

Time: British 0:00

Sword Skill: I don't have a sword skill mainly because I don't think the stats on the server are working atm, but I am very good with a sword as I now have a diamond sword.

Archery Skill: I am also skilled with a bow.

Why do you want to join?: I want to protect Laurelin from evil, especially the bandits, I also want to help the orcs as over the few days I have been on the server I have become friends with them and wish to kill the humans of that are evil!

Which guard you wish to be: Swordsman, but I wouldn't mind being an archer either.

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation.

Jexdane, I actually really like your new set of uniforms. It makes us look like we are one with nature, I mean when I think of elven army uniform, I think of us wearing leaves and bark for camo. I like yours durzio, but I feel Jexdane fits more with the RP of elves. I think we should have a vote(and no bias of jexdane or durzio being your friend so you vote for them, keep it fair by voting for one you like most)

Edit, oh and when I click on your album Jex, the backround says "image has been moved your deleted" is that your backround screen or is it glitching?

I appreciate the compliments, and I agree we should have a vote. The background? I'm not sure, but personally I've never really cared. You're not there to see a background, you're there to see pictures.

I appreciate the compliments, and I agree we should have a vote. The background? I'm not sure, but personally I've never really cared. You're not there to see a background, you're there to see pictures.

It was kinda hard to see, but I got it so w/e :P btw np

oh, um I'm trying yo re-skin my guy with your uniform Jex, but when I use skin-edit and i upload, the uniform works but my head is just pure white, and it wont show the head I want. Edit, nvm got it

Because no one wants to hear from you here. You've been nothing but an annoyance.

... really? I don't remember you saying that to me when I was a higher class than you. If you haven't realized, I still am.

... really? I don't remember you saying that to me when I was a higher class than you. If you haven't realized, I still am.

Arana, please stay off of our forum causing problems, it will only worsen your situation.

ps: why do you have pathfinder in your name?...

Minecraft Name: Porkenfry

RP Name: Razakiel

Your time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Sword skill level: 0

Archery skill level: 0

Why do you want to join? I want to be a part of a large community and serve the people of Malinor, representing each and every one elf in the land. I feel like this is my place, and that I can be a great asset to the Wardens. I do not have a villain app on this character and will solemnly swear to never betray this guild.

Which Guard you will want to be in: I would like to be an Archer, because although my stats do not reflect the experience I have, I can prove my expertise in the field. Im more accurate with a bow and arrow than close-combat. Though I have had experience in both, I believe the best soldiers in the warzone are those that can provide long-lasting support for the ones on the frontlines.

Why do you want to join? Why not? What makes this clan special is the isolation in the middle of a forest where everyone can train in peace. If not that, then the sheer thrill of being a part of an elven exclusive camaraderie.

Heh, funny time to have a restart

Arana, please stay off of our forum causing problems, it will only worsen your situation.

ps: why do you have pathfinder in your name?...

for the pathfinder part... use logic

ps: what situation?