ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

My chest has been taken out of the Initiate bunk room, and my name has been taken of the list of Initiate's

I don't know if this is a accident or on purpose, but could somebody please tell me why this has happened?

Could i also have the items back that were in my chest please

Warden_I_Galdor

My chest has been taken out of the Initiate bunk room, and my name has been taken of the list of Initiate's

I don't know if this is a accident or on purpose, but could somebody please tell me why this has happened?

Could i also have the items back that were in my chest please

Warden_I_Galdor

Hey Galdor,

Could have been a mistake but you have been removed from duty. Either you were deemed inactive ( which we do keep good account on who is truly active or not ) or you were dismissed from duty. This could be a mistake as we have been very busy during the days and if thats true ask the Initiate Leader, Leafwind ( TheGiver17 ) if you may be reinstated as it may have been a mistake on our part. If it was a mistake and you are reinstated please give an accurate description of your items you may have lost.

To help prevent this please be a part of the meetings that are announced on this post. You should try to check up every other day to make sure that you are up to date. If you see a meeting announcement posted by The Grand Highborn, then please try to attend as it is very important to note that you are in attendance. If you have any questions about; In-game RP of Warden, OOC questions, or any other question please ask me or one of the others.

Hey Galdor,

Could have been a mistake but you have been removed from duty. Either you were deemed inactive ( which we do keep good account on who is truly active or not ) or you were dismissed from duty. This could be a mistake as we have been very busy during the days and if thats true ask the Initiate Leader, Leafwind ( TheGiver17 ) if you may be reinstated as it may have been a mistake on our part. If it was a mistake and you are reinstated please give an accurate description of your items you may have lost.

To help prevent this please be a part of the meetings that are announced on this post. You should try to check up every other day to make sure that you are up to date. If you see a meeting announcement posted by The Grand Highborn, then please try to attend as it is very important to note that you are in attendance. If you have any questions about; In- RP of Warden, OOC questions, or any other question please ask me or one of the others.

I did send a message to TheGiver17 explaining why i could not attend the meeting

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name: Superzac

-How old are you: 14

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: PST/USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a student at a graphic design school and I love computers. I also enjoy reading and cats.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: A few hours each evening. (Lately I have been having lag problems with Spout, this may effect my play time)

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: No, but I can learn extremely fast.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know most roleplaying functions, and I am very well versed in Tolkien-esque speech.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yeah.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Enadael Falaos

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I was part of a small guild for a while before it fell to the orcs when I was on a merchant expedition for them. I was also part of a fairly large guild for the protection of Haven, that also fell apart with the dissapearance of the Ascended.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes.

-How did you hear about us?: Shiftnative's post.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?: No idea. However, I know where the jail is and I think it is near there.

-Biography: I am currently writing my character's biography. It isn't finished yet.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?: All I do these days is hang around my house in the sister city. It's boring.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Aye.

EDIT: I used to have a really nice sword and archer level, but when they changed everything around, I think all my old levels got erased. Not sure.

Also, since I recently rejoined the server, my old house was sold to someone else and they deleted my chest, which had all of my ores, diamonds, tools, books, etc in it. I spent all of my minas on a new house, so I am completely poor. All I have currently in the world of Aegis is an iron sword and a nice, but empty, two story house.

-Minecraft Account Name: xxxliltxxx5150

-How old are you:15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: US eastern time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:im a 15 year old gamer that loves all rleplaying and defence games. i have a dog and an alienware laptop.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes i have a good grip on grammer and on I am fluently speaking english.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:10-25 hours weekly

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes i had a teamspeak from the game league of legends and i will use it every time i login.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i have been on other roleplaying servers but i wanted to try this out also. i have been a guard of a king on other servers.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:yes i have read and understood and will follow these rules

In-Character:

-Character Name: Thomas

-What is your Race?: Dark elf

-Experience in militaries/ not in this server.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:no i have not been in any of those.

-How did you hear about us? i heard about the server first from my friends and then i wanted to join a guard or millitairy position and i looked at the guilds and saw your posts about the wardens and now im here.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes (i would say exactly but it will be alot of words.

-Biography thomas is a brave soldier and would fight for anybody. his fathwer said that he was a natural fighter.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? because i love protecting and fighting

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: yes i promise

I dont support him as an applicant.

quazar, if u know blackthorn irl, can u tell him to give u the wardens forum acc? it would be nice to have one post for news

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:

Auvreaeath

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Central Time Zone, I'm currently in the residence of the United States.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I was born in Germany, I'm currently in Seventh Grade, and taking Highschool classes. My Favorite Color is Blue, my favorite sport is Soccer, and I want to be an elf. I love to get on Minecraft and play on fun and neat servers in my freetime.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes, I believe I have quite to good grip on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

Around 15+ hours every week.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

I don't know how to use Teamspeak nor do I really want to use it only because I get a lot of "Turn your mic off you little kid" comments.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

I know that roleplaying is choosing a character and then acting that character out. In a military perspective I don't know much about it.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, I have read and agreed to all of the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Auvreaeath

-What is your Race?:

Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

None, but I hope this is my first time to be in a military guild.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

No I have never been in a military clan or guild before in all of my roleplaying or LoTC years.

-How did you hear about us?

I met a Warden in Laurelin who told me I should join so I then went to this billboard to apply.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

If by headquarters meaning the Warden Base then yes I do, a warden brought me there.

-Biography

I was born as a elf in a mysterious temple, the monks there brought me to a village deep inside of the forest of Aegis. There I had met a couple who had adopted me and raised me as there own, we were a happy family of elves, until one dreadful day. Undead raided through our eventful and cheerful village. They murdered everyone, my father died bravely trying to protect my mother and I. His very last words I had ever heard were "run"... My mother took a basket and ran as far and hard as she could but the Undead were gaining on her. She found a nearby river and put me in the basket and lowered me gently in the water.. That was the last I had ever seen of her. I wept for hours until suddenly I was lifted from the water by a strange figure wearing a green and grey cloak and carrying a fine Longbow. He brought me to a Castle somewhere far from my home and left me to the kings choice of action. The King took me in as a servant at the age of three but at the time didn't make me work. I was given food, water, and a home to stay in. When I was eight when I was given my first chores to do, I was a worker in the kings fields. I worked there for three years trying to do better then the rest of my fellow farmers. We enjoyed our work because it was a cheerful event to meet up with one another in the fields and talk about how our lives are doing. When I was Eleven I had met the Fine Arts Craft Master and she was excited to allow me to learn how to spell, read, and write correctly. I studied along side her for two years before graduating early. After that I was desperately trying to join the Battle-School, one day I was watching them when the Battle Master walked up behind me and asked me if I can handle a sword. I talked with him how I would like to learn and he allowed me to join the Battle-School for three years. During that period of time I trained hard, Studied for long hours, and became one of the top students. When the three years had ended the Battle Master cheerfully asked me if I would like to continue my training, I denied to offer only to find something else to do. I carried on with my life with a normal process helping out the farmers, giving money to the poor, and trying to do my best to stay healthy. One hot day the Ranger applied to our Castle had been watching me and he approached me asking if I would like to join the Rangers as his apprentice, I accepted the offer, I studied for two years with him he taught me how to use a bow with deadly accuracy, to blend in with the surrounding area undetected, and he was kind enough to teach me how to ride a horse. One day I was waiting for the Ranger to come back, he had told me he got me a present. I waited for an hour before he returned and with him was another horse. He gave me the horse and said "How do you like your new present? I think you should give it a name" I thanked him and thought of a name for my new horse, I ran out of ideas until I thought of Midnight for his dark black main. Months later the Ranger and I were given a mission to report a winning battle to the Royal Kingdom of Oren. We were half way there when we were ambushed... The Ranger and I were caught off guard and we instantly pulled out our bows, I was to late because Midnight had been shot in the heart by an arrow before I could save him. I screamed in horror and watched as the Ranger tried to back them off.. Sadly it was just like the faint memory of my Father's courage but I watched as the Ranger was shot... His last words for me were to run.. I ran as far away as possible to seek a new home. I stumbled across a group of Undead taking humans to their fortress.. I attacked the Undead successfully and freed the Humans. I brought them back to their home village and left them. I was wandering around the world of Aegis when I stumbled across the mysterious temple I had been born in. I stopped here curious to find out what I could of the beginning of my life and to seek an adventure I could not find anywhere else.. Hopefully this is where I will find it.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

So I can learn to fight against the undead in a group and I get more practice with weapons.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

I do accept.

-Other Information:

There is no other important information I have to share.

quazar, if u know blackthorn irl, can u tell him to give u the wardens forum acc? it would be nice to have one post for news

I already have it.

-Minecraft Account Name: xxxliltxxx5150

-How old are you:15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: US eastern time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:im a 15 year old gamer that loves all rleplaying and defence games. i have a dog and an alienware laptop.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes i have a good grip on grammer and on I am fluently speaking english.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:10-25 hours weekly

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: yes i had a teamspeak from the game league of legends and i will use it every time i login.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i have been on other roleplaying servers but i wanted to try this out also. i have been a guard of a king on other servers.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:yes i have read and understood and will follow these rules

In-Character:

-Character Name: Thomas

-What is your Race?: Dark elf

-Experience in militaries/ not in this server.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:no i have not been in any of those.

-How did you hear about us? i heard about the server first from my friends and then i wanted to join a guard or millitairy position and i looked at the guilds and saw your posts about the wardens and now im here.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes (i would say exactly but it will be alot of words.

-Biography thomas is a brave soldier and would fight for anybody. his fathwer said that he was a natural fighter.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? because i love protecting and fighting

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: yes i promise

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation.

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name: Superzac

-How old are you: 14

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: PST/USA

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a student at a graphic design school and I love computers. I also enjoy reading and cats.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: A few hours each evening. (Lately I have been having lag problems with Spout, this may effect my play time)

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: No, but I can learn extremely fast.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know most roleplaying functions, and I am very well versed in Tolkien-esque speech.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yeah.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Enadael Falaos

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I was part of a small guild for a while before it fell to the orcs when I was on a merchant expedition for them. I was also part of a fairly large guild for the protection of Haven, that also fell apart with the dissapearance of the Ascended.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: Yes.

-How did you hear about us?: Shiftnative's post.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?: No idea. However, I know where the jail is and I think it is near there.

-Biography: I am currently writing my character's biography. It isn't finished yet.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?: All I do these days is hang around my house in the sister city. It's boring.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Aye.

EDIT: I used to have a really nice sword and archer level, but when they changed everything around, I think all my old levels got erased. Not sure.

Also, since I recently rejoined the server, my old house was sold to someone else and they deleted my chest, which had all of my ores, diamonds, tools, books, etc in it. I spent all of my minas on a new house, so I am completely poor. All I have currently in the world of Aegis is an iron sword and a nice, but empty, two story house.

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:

Auvreaeath

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Central Time Zone, I'm currently in the residence of the United States.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

I was born in Germany, I'm currently in Seventh Grade, and taking Highschool classes. My Favorite Color is Blue, my favorite sport is Soccer, and I want to be an elf. I love to get on Minecraft and play on fun and neat servers in my freetime.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

Yes, I believe I have quite to good grip on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

Around 15+ hours every week.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:

I don't know how to use Teamspeak nor do I really want to use it only because I get a lot of "Turn your mic off you little kid" comments.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

I know that roleplaying is choosing a character and then acting that character out. In a military perspective I don't know much about it.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Yes, I have read and agreed to all of the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Auvreaeath

-What is your Race?:

Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

None, but I hope this is my first time to be in a military guild.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

No I have never been in a military clan or guild before in all of my roleplaying or LoTC years.

-How did you hear about us?

I met a Warden in Laurelin who told me I should join so I then went to this billboard to apply.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

If by headquarters meaning the Warden Base then yes I do, a warden brought me there.

-Biography

I was born as a elf in a mysterious temple, the monks there brought me to a village deep inside of the forest of Aegis. There I had met a couple who had adopted me and raised me as there own, we were a happy family of elves, until one dreadful day. Undead raided through our eventful and cheerful village. They murdered everyone, my father died bravely trying to protect my mother and I. His very last words I had ever heard were "run"... My mother took a basket and ran as far and hard as she could but the Undead were gaining on her. She found a nearby river and put me in the basket and lowered me gently in the water.. That was the last I had ever seen of her. I wept for hours until suddenly I was lifted from the water by a strange figure wearing a green and grey cloak and carrying a fine Longbow. He brought me to a Castle somewhere far from my home and left me to the kings choice of action. The King took me in as a servant at the age of three but at the time didn't make me work. I was given food, water, and a home to stay in. When I was eight when I was given my first chores to do, I was a worker in the kings fields. I worked there for three years trying to do better then the rest of my fellow farmers. We enjoyed our work because it was a cheerful event to meet up with one another in the fields and talk about how our lives are doing. When I was Eleven I had met the Fine Arts Craft Master and she was excited to allow me to learn how to spell, read, and write correctly. I studied along side her for two years before graduating early. After that I was desperately trying to join the Battle-School, one day I was watching them when the Battle Master walked up behind me and asked me if I can handle a sword. I talked with him how I would like to learn and he allowed me to join the Battle-School for three years. During that period of time I trained hard, Studied for long hours, and became one of the top students. When the three years had ended the Battle Master cheerfully asked me if I would like to continue my training, I denied to offer only to find something else to do. I carried on with my life with a normal process helping out the farmers, giving money to the poor, and trying to do my best to stay healthy. One hot day the Ranger applied to our Castle had been watching me and he approached me asking if I would like to join the Rangers as his apprentice, I accepted the offer, I studied for two years with him he taught me how to use a bow with deadly accuracy, to blend in with the surrounding area undetected, and he was kind enough to teach me how to ride a horse. One day I was waiting for the Ranger to come back, he had told me he got me a present. I waited for an hour before he returned and with him was another horse. He gave me the horse and said "How do you like your new present? I think you should give it a name" I thanked him and thought of a name for my new horse, I ran out of ideas until I thought of Midnight for his dark black main. Months later the Ranger and I were given a mission to report a winning battle to the Royal Kingdom of Oren. We were half way there when we were ambushed... The Ranger and I were caught off guard and we instantly pulled out our bows, I was to late because Midnight had been shot in the heart by an arrow before I could save him. I screamed in horror and watched as the Ranger tried to back them off.. Sadly it was just like the faint memory of my Father's courage but I watched as the Ranger was shot... His last words for me were to run.. I ran as far away as possible to seek a new home. I stumbled across a group of Undead taking humans to their fortress.. I attacked the Undead successfully and freed the Humans. I brought them back to their home village and left them. I was wandering around the world of Aegis when I stumbled across the mysterious temple I had been born in. I stopped here curious to find out what I could of the beginning of my life and to seek an adventure I could not find anywhere else.. Hopefully this is where I will find it.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

So I can learn to fight against the undead in a group and I get more practice with weapons.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

I do accept.

-Other Information:

There is no other important information I have to share.

P.S. you have to use the warden team speak, ask a warden for the password.

I already have it.

Well then can you put the skin uniform on the post? along with anouncements?

xxxliltxxx5150 has been banned on account of Respiren and I for flyhacking and lying to a GM