ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Native's army shall take over 2.0!

Native's Army?

To any new applicants we will not be accepting any more people, I am sorry.

OOC

-Minecraft Account Name:

1337sh0t

-How old are you:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:

Australia

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:

Student in final year. Science nut. Read the entire lord of the rings 6 times before I turned 7. Built my own computer and a few of my friends

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:

I guess so, I’m currently at a VHA4 in English

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:

4-6 hours. Holidays and exams timetables may affect this

-Do you know how to use TeamSpeak and are you willing to use it?:

yes, I am and I own a proper headset/mic

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:

I have been a member of the Lost ones, The FOA, The alarasian Military and the Trisians

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:

Absolutely and unequivocally

In-Character:

-Character Name:

Calinder

-What is your Race?:

Dark elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

I have been a member of the Lost ones [3rd command, commander], The FOA [seargent], The alarasian Military [corporal] and the Trisians [can’t remember]

-How did you hear about us?

I’m an elf

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

Not currently, or at least I have been there but cannot recall its exact location [soon to be moot anyway]

-Biography

here’s the link [fair warning it’s quite a read]

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/35741-biography-for-wardens-application-ignore-unless-involved/

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?

I wish to join the fight against the undead and all enemies of our glorious nation, rise through the ranks and become one of the most renowned figures to stand for the elven race in Aegeis. I also wish to climb the ladder and become a key figure in the Wardens so as to secure a sturdy foundation for the future generations and be a resource to the benefit to our race and our cause…

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

Absolutely and unequivocally

((I highly recommend that all the remaining Wardens join another kind of army once the Wardens are finished. At the least find a very active guild otherwise you'll start to lose interest in the server. Lotc is a different when you aren't in an army of some sorts. (In other words, don't try to start all over by yourself)

((I highly recommend that all the remaining Wardens join another kind of army once the Wardens are finished. At the least find a very active guild otherwise you'll start to lose interest in the server. Lotc is a different when you aren't in an army of some sorts. (In other words, don't try to start all over by yourself)

Everyone is finding their place, don't worry about that. Please don't attempt to recruit others to your 'army' that you are trying to create on this thread. If any of the Wardens still active do not know their place in the new world they are welcome to come to me and I will find you one you will be happy with.

Minecraft name:Yoshislol

RP Name:Silvanus_Greenleaf

Your Time zone:+8.00 GMT

Sword Skill Level:25

Archery Skill Level:23

Why do you want to join:To Protect Malinor and all of Aegis from the evil undead

Which Guard would you want to be in:I would like to be in the archery guard but i will use a sword when necessary

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/32461-yoshislols-application/page__p__198820__fromsearch__1#entry198820

Minecraft name:Yoshislol

RP Name:Silvanus_Greenleaf

Your Time zone:+8.00 GMT

Sword Skill Level:25

Archery Skill Level:23

Why do you want to join:To Protect Malinor and all of Aegis from the evil undead

Which Guard would you want to be in:I would like to be in the archery guard but i will use a sword when necessary

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/32461-yoshislols-application/page__p__198820__fromsearch__1#entry198820

New Wardens are no longer being Accepted, but we would be happy to allow you a temporary stay as currently I've been trying to get the Wardens to go out with a bang and be known before 2.0.

Maybe... lol. Ill probably come back when 2.0 is finally released.... But now theres really nothing to do so no I'm not gonna be playing on LOTC till 2.0....

-Minecraft Account Name: white_rain

-How old are you:16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Amercia

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:i am a fun loving rp person. I do as im told. And i will do just about any thing.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: very I mean im in 11th grade.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:5-6 days of the week

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:never heard of it sorry...

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:you have to listen to whos in charge. Before the switched worlds i was in the vanguard so i know somestuff

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: i agree

In-Character: Jaques

-Character Name: Jaques

-What is your Race?:wood elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:

-How did you hear about us?

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located?

-Biography

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:PA U.S.A

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:My rl name is Grant. I love rp and im good at it. I am smart and funny and i cant wait to join

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I would hope would... im in 11th grade

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:I could be on 5-6 days of the week for 1 hour at least each day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I dont know about it but I am willing to use it

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:Yes i do in fact! I was in a military group untill we switched maps. And roleplaying is when you act as your chartecer not as Grant...

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:i agree

-Character Name:Jaques

-Experience in militaries/guilds:Vangaurd, gorkil

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:yes

-How did you hear about us? was exploring and found your camp

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located: yes i do

-Biography

I want to join the Wardens because i want to help the elfen kingdom prosper and keep it safe!

I accept and i will go even Futher then that!!!

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:PA U.S.A

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:My rl name is Grant. I love rp and im good at it. I am smart and funny and i cant wait to join

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I would hope would... im in 11th grade

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:I could be on 5-6 days of the week for 1 hour at least each day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I dont know about it but I am willing to use it

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:Yes i do in fact! I was in a military group untill we switched maps. And roleplaying is when you act as your chartecer not as Grant...

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:i agree

-Character Name:Jaques

-Experience in militaries/guilds:Vangaurd, gorkil

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:yes

-How did you hear about us? was exploring and found your camp

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located: yes i do

-Biography

I want to join the Wardens because i want to help the elfen kingdom prosper and keep it safe!

I accept and i will go even Futher then that!!!

Denied.

I suggest we lock the topic or post on the first post that we're no longer accepting to show those who don't read the whole topic that the wardens won't be in 2.0.