ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

[[ Also im not using timeonez against you. Im actually doing this rp wise and no ooc information. So dont worry nothing involving timezones, its just Deltaros way of thinking.

[[ Also im not using timeonez against you. Im actually doing this rp wise and no ooc information. So dont worry nothing involving timezones, its just Deltaros way of thinking.

Made a post on your thread about this, message me so we can deal with it. I defenintely DO NOT want to start any flame wars.

Out-Of-Character:

-Minecraft Account Name:Jellybutter

-How old are you:13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:+10 GMT Canberra, Australia

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself:Im a fun kid to be around. Im easy to befriend, and my friends say i'm awesome

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?:Yes I do.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?:10-15 minimum

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:I know how to use it and I will use if needed.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:I know the basics about roleplaying. I've roleplayed in a clan RP format with em being the leader so, idk how it feels being on the other end.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:Yes I have

In-Character:

-Character Name:Averir

-What is your Race?:Elf(Duh)

-Experience in militaries/guilds:I've ran a major clan on a server. I've co led many and they all disbanded for inactivity.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:Nether(Lol mc pun). I may be trying to join a bit early since i've only been just accepted into LoTC.

-How did you hear about us? reading Elf Lore of course!

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Not yet, I'll find it easily enough, I'm a great navigator.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? Since I was Taught the Lore and history of the elves, I found so little of the wardens. I found this interesting. The suspicion sparked my curiosity. I have tried many a time to train with the wardens, but I havn't been able to. I train at home every day, and all over the land when I have the chance.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?:I accept all these duties, even if I hate being bossed around, I'll do what I must to be in the wardens.

Accepted, please come to the Warden base for initiation. ( Find us on teamspeak to see if were on)

Made a post on your thread about this, message me so we can deal with it. I defenintely DO NOT want to start any flame wars.

To clarify on this thread I want everyone to know that the militia that native set up is a guard for Laurelin that can recruit any race. It is in no way a replacement of the Wardens and will just add to malinors strength as another sect of the military. There are meant to be multiple sects of Malinor's military as you can see in my job description. The Wardens do not take orders from this guard as they do not take orders from the Wardens (unless the law is broken). I will manage and observe both of these sects of the military as well as any others that are brought in under our banner of Malinor. Please look to your highborns, Leafwind and Theyador, as your leaders as they will manage and lead the Wardens on a day to day basis.

On a side note there will be a Warden meeting soon, most likely this coming weekend, i will post more information about this at a later time so keep checking on this thread and signs in the Warden base.

((I had to laugh and share this when I saw it, Someone Named a Tavern after our wonderful GHB The Cracker Jack Tavern Haha It's prolly just some odd coincidence, but I see it as honoring Quazar :P ))

So whens the next meetin gonna be

Probably this weekend. I will make a post about it soon, it will be vital that all Wardens attend it could be a game changer for all of us.

Probably this weekend. I will make a post about it soon, it will be vital that all Wardens attend it could be a game changer for all of us.

Awesome.... when you get a set time let me know so I can see if I can make it.... RL stuff is picking up =/

Arma, it'll PROBABLY be around 2pm EST, 11am PST. That's not the official time, but that's what everyone's been saying they wanted.

Thats better than 10 at night Est.... I don't know for sure if I will be able to be on at that time... Well see :)