ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: central american

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: i enjoy Minecraft and role playing in games.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yea, i gots good grammer

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: a hour or two a day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:no

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: A bit, not much

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Leo

-What is your Race?: elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: a good amount, i have been a part of several battles, mostly against the undead

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:yes, the UAC (united Aieges Confederation)

-How did you hear about us? found you on the forums

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? for the last few months i have been between different jobs, unable to find something suiting, so i thought that the military would be a good choice.

Out-Of-Character:Jon

-Minecraft Account Name: KillJoytheepic

-How old are you:15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Eastern Standard time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a high school student who uses minecraft as a way to express myself. Even since starting the game I have found myself striving to become more involved in server communities like these.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I find I do have a good grasp on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I can spend 10 hours on the server weekly.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: No I do not know how to use the feature but I am willing to learn.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:That there is a hierarchy that we serve under and must obey all orders for a commander. Also we must be willing to die for the guild.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I have read and understood all of your rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name:Kalzhett

-What is your Race?:elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:I have no experience in a military/guild setting.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:I have never been in a military/clan/guild

-How did you hear about us? I heard of you guys from a fellow LoTC player who told me it is a great guild to join.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I do know the location of your head quarters.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I would like to join the guild so that I may join a group and get out into the world.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes I accept the duties of a Warden I am willing to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations.

-Minecraft Account Name: lookaquarter

-How old are you: 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: My name's Tom. Playing minecraft since early alpha.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Whenever I don't have homework.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, and yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know a good amount of roleplaying and roleplaying military wise. Was actually a leader of an army in an old rp server. Follow orders of higher ranking officers, do all that I am told too.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, of course.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Gimorticus

-What is your Race?: Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Was a part of the UAC until I was lead into battle by a captain. We had 20 men and we had gotten seperated. It was just me, a close friend, and the captian. He lead us into battle before even waiting for the others. He said they'd come... they did not. I was told to stay in back, because I was the msot skilled with a bow. The undead summoned 10 zombies in the middle of us. I just barely escaped. I reported back to the base the loss and death of the captain and my quiting of the UAC.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: The UAC

-How did you hear about us?: Ever since I bought a house in Luarelin I've know about the Wardens.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes, it is near to my home.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I wish to join the wardens to avenge the death of my friend who had died at the undead's (and a not-so-smart captain's) hands. I do not want these monsters to take over all of Aegis!

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Of course I do.

Archery Level: 30

Swords Level: 10

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: central american

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: i enjoy Minecraft and role playing in games.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yea, i gots good grammer

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: a hour or two a day

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?:no

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: A bit, not much

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?:yes

In-Character:

-Character Name: Leo

-What is your Race?: elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: a good amount, i have been a part of several battles, mostly against the undead

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:yes, the UAC (united Aieges Confederation)

-How did you hear about us? found you on the forums

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? for the last few months i have been between different jobs, unable to find something suiting, so i thought that the military would be a good choice.

Denied, please read you application again and improve upon it.

Out-Of-Character:Jon

-Minecraft Account Name: KillJoytheepic

-How old are you:15

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence:Eastern Standard time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a high school student who uses minecraft as a way to express myself. Even since starting the game I have found myself striving to become more involved in server communities like these.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: I find I do have a good grasp on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I can spend 10 hours on the server weekly.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: No I do not know how to use the feature but I am willing to learn.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?:That there is a hierarchy that we serve under and must obey all orders for a commander. Also we must be willing to die for the guild.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I have read and understood all of your rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name:Kalzhett

-What is your Race?:elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds:I have no experience in a military/guild setting.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?:I have never been in a military/clan/guild

-How did you hear about us? I heard of you guys from a fellow LoTC player who told me it is a great guild to join.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? I do know the location of your head quarters.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I would like to join the guild so that I may join a group and get out into the world.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes I accept the duties of a Warden I am willing to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation. ( see if were on through ts).

-Minecraft Account Name: lookaquarter

-How old are you: 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: My name's Tom. Playing minecraft since early alpha.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: Whenever I don't have homework.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, and yes.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I know a good amount of roleplaying and roleplaying military wise. Was actually a leader of an army in an old rp server. Follow orders of higher ranking officers, do all that I am told too.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, of course.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Gimorticus

-What is your Race?: Wood Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Was a part of the UAC until I was lead into battle by a captain. We had 20 men and we had gotten seperated. It was just me, a close friend, and the captian. He lead us into battle before even waiting for the others. He said they'd come... they did not. I was told to stay in back, because I was the msot skilled with a bow. The undead summoned 10 zombies in the middle of us. I just barely escaped. I reported back to the base the loss and death of the captain and my quiting of the UAC.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: The UAC

-How did you hear about us?: Ever since I bought a house in Luarelin I've know about the Wardens.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes, it is near to my home.

-Biography

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I wish to join the wardens to avenge the death of my friend who had died at the undead's (and a not-so-smart captain's) hands. I do not want these monsters to take over all of Aegis!

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Of course I do.

Archery Level: 30

Swords Level: 10

Accepted, please come to the warden base dor initiation. (see see if were online through teamspeak)

-Minecraft Account Name: Lefardo

-How old are you: I´m 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: +2 greenwich (Finland)

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I´m fair, helpful and smart player and I have never been kicked out from any server. I like to play minecraft and it is one of my favorite games.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 10-15 houers.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: If I must, I´m ready to use Teamspek. I havn´t downloaded it yet.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I havn´t been in any guild yet becouse I´m a new player, but I know that if you are in a military guild you must obey the rules of roleplaying, the guild and protect the people of your nation.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I had read understood and accepted all the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Aodran

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Like I earlier said I havn´t been in any military guild yet, but if you let me in I´ll serve this guild and my nation as well as I can.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No I havn´t.

-How did you hear about us? On Lord of the craft wiki.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes. It´s in south-west from Laurelin walls.

-Biography

Aodran was found in a ditch, when he was only a newborn baby. A Young woman fined him and took him home. Aodrans father and mother were both humans, but they decided to raise a baby they found. Aodrans father was a farmer near Al'Khazar. He thought Aodran to write as a human, but he could´nt teach his son to speak or write on his native language, elf. When Aodran has spent fiveteen years of his life on a farm, he decided to leave on his own paths. Aodran wandered in the lands of Aegis many years. When he had travelled less than a year, a group of enslavers prison him and sold him on a mine for "employment". Aodran didn’t know how long he was in that mine. He was allmost given up hope, when he heard that the prisoners were planning escape. Aodran saw a blink of hope again. When the escape night came only few survived. Most of the escaped prisoners were captured, but Aodran managed to escape. On a next night Aodran sleeped in forest. One of the slavers found him sleeping there. Aodran woked up just before the enslaver were about to kill him. They battled and that night Aodran killed first time for self-protection. On that night forward Aodran trained to fight whit a sword.He build him self a little camp on a forst near a city of Dunwood. He lived on forest where he hunted his own food. While he was hunting, he noticed that he was a better archer then he imagined. Aodran secretly had always dreamed to be a prince or even a high prince of a elven council.Aodran lived peacefully in forests until one day an old man appeard on his camp. Aodran gave a bred for a man and the man told him that he was a wizard who had seen a prophecy of an young man who lived in a forest and who could be the strongest wizard of all time. Aodran thought that the man was crazy and drove him away. Before the man left he gave Aodran a book. He said: "With this you can be closer to your people". He also said that Aodran should think about what he said. After man was gone Aodran really thought about the strange mans words. He still does sometimes. He investigated the book that man gave him and discovered tha it was instructions to speak read and writes on elf. He spent lot of his time to read a book man gave him and finally learned his own language. When Aodran filled the age of fifty, he decided to try to fill his lifelong dream to get in an elven council. He went to a city of Laurelin and there he stayed.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to protect my people from all threads and to be part of something that matters.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes I do and without any questions I will do anything that my superior orders me to do.

Other Information: No.

-Minecraft Account Name: Lefardo

-How old are you: I´m 16

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: +2 greenwich (Finland)

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I´m fair, helpful and smart player and I have never been kicked out from any server. I like to play minecraft and it is one of my favorite games.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 10-15 houers.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: If I must, I´m ready to use Teamspek. I havn´t downloaded it yet.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: I havn´t been in any guild yet becouse I´m a new player, but I know that if you are in a military guild you must obey the rules of roleplaying, the guild and protect the people of your nation.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I had read understood and accepted all the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Aodran

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: Like I earlier said I havn´t been in any military guild yet, but if you let me in I´ll serve this guild and my nation as well as I can.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No I havn´t.

-How did you hear about us? On Lord of the craft wiki.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? Yes. It´s in south-west from Laurelin walls.

-Biography

Aodran was found in a ditch, when he was only a newborn baby. A Young woman fined him and took him home. Aodrans father and mother were both humans, but they decided to raise a baby they found. Aodrans father was a farmer near Al'Khazar. He thought Aodran to write as a human, but he could´nt teach his son to speak or write on his native language, elf. When Aodran has spent fiveteen years of his life on a farm, he decided to leave on his own paths. Aodran wandered in the lands of Aegis many years. When he had travelled less than a year, a group of enslavers prison him and sold him on a mine for "employment". Aodran didn’t know how long he was in that mine. He was allmost given up hope, when he heard that the prisoners were planning escape. Aodran saw a blink of hope again. When the escape night came only few survived. Most of the escaped prisoners were captured, but Aodran managed to escape. On a next night Aodran sleeped in forest. One of the slavers found him sleeping there. Aodran woked up just before the enslaver were about to kill him. They battled and that night Aodran killed first time for self-protection. On that night forward Aodran trained to fight whit a sword.He build him self a little camp on a forst near a city of Dunwood. He lived on forest where he hunted his own food. While he was hunting, he noticed that he was a better archer then he imagined. Aodran secretly had always dreamed to be a prince or even a high prince of a elven council.Aodran lived peacefully in forests until one day an old man appeard on his camp. Aodran gave a bred for a man and the man told him that he was a wizard who had seen a prophecy of an young man who lived in a forest and who could be the strongest wizard of all time. Aodran thought that the man was crazy and drove him away. Before the man left he gave Aodran a book. He said: "With this you can be closer to your people". He also said that Aodran should think about what he said. After man was gone Aodran really thought about the strange mans words. He still does sometimes. He investigated the book that man gave him and discovered tha it was instructions to speak read and writes on elf. He spent lot of his time to read a book man gave him and finally learned his own language. When Aodran filled the age of fifty, he decided to try to fill his lifelong dream to get in an elven council. He went to a city of Laurelin and there he stayed.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to protect my people from all threads and to be part of something that matters.

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes I do and without any questions I will do anything that my superior orders me to do.

Other Information: No.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation. (Find us on teamspeak to see if were on, Leafwind or Theyador can initiate you)

I cannot download teamspeak because of som bug. Allways when I go to a website it says 404 error.

Update for Arma.

As I went into the teamspeak channel, Amethain began telling me why Arma hasn't been on the past few days and I believe it's important that the Wardens know. Arma was hit by a car, the night before the meeting, which is why he didn't make it. He's in the hospital with broken bones and should be out fairly soon, but won't be as active. I don't really blame him though. Arma, if your reading this, we all wish you the best, and hope your better soon.

Hey guys, sorry for not being on the last two weeks my internet decided to crap out and ive been waiting on a mechanic who didnt even show up the first time -.- really annoyed i missed the meeting but im back now.

Hey guys, sorry for not being on the last two weeks my internet decided to crap out and ive been waiting on a mechanic who didnt even show up the first time -.- really annoyed i missed the meeting but im back now.

Welcome back Treeborn ! :)