ALL ABOUT THE WARDENS OF MALINOR (ELVEN MILITARY)

TheWardens

Just wondering. How many people are planning on sticking with Quazar in the new map and all. ?

To the death (Yes)

Hey guys.... I guess its already been explained but yea ive been in the hospital for the past week and a half =/. Id like to say when im getting out but alas IDK..... -.- Im hoping by the end of the week but we will see..... Uhm not much else except for I think im high on the drugs they are giving me XD so sry for any misspelled words =P..... Hope to start back up soon but with rehab and late finals idk when =/ Anyways TTyl Wardens.... =)

To all Wardens

To everyone who want's to know what our situation is for the new map, merely message me or find me on teamspeak and I will personally explain to each person what the options for yourself are, relating to the Wardens of course. I have already told a few people and they could easily tell you as well, but feel free to seek me out if you wish to know.

-Minecraft Account Name: Moosehunter123

-How old are you: I´m 14

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Canada moutian time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a very energetic and pryo sorta person. Addicited to video games.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 3-4 houers.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: If I must, I´m ready to use Teamspek. I havn´t downloaded it yet.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i do not know but i belive it is you serve till your last breath until the fight has been won or lost

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I had read understood and accepted all the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name: maylander

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: No i havent served in any military or milita in this server likei sadi before

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No I havn´t.

-How did you hear about us? planet minecraft

-Do you know where our Headquarters

along the south part of laurins walls

-Biography : Maylander is a young elf with a thirst for battle against all that stand in the elves way and to defend his nation from invaders. He is willing to fight till the last breath for his nation he will do whatever it takes to stop the enemy from winning.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to help the nation and protect it with my last breath

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; Yes with my full heart

Other Information: None

-Minecraft Account Name: GreenTreeGuy

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Eastern Time Zone, U.S.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a mature, experienced minecrafter. I build very well, and I specialize in medieval and roman/Greece builds. I am an experienced pvper, willing to fight for those that are in need of help. I have had a lot of experience after traveling Aegis as a lone wolf, learning to survive on my own.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes, I have a good grip on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 3-5 days a week. I am an active minecraft player.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, I do know how to use teamspeak, but I am a little shy when it comes to meeting random people on the internet O.o. But, I am willing to use Teamspeak.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Yes, I have been in a lot of roleplay, especially related to millitary/war settings, fortunately.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, I have read and agreed to the fair rules of the Wardens Of Malinor.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Talus_Bronze

-What is your Race?: Dark Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I am not so much used to military style, as I have always traveled alone. But, I am a great fighter, and I have once killed 7 creepers with just a stone sword. Surprisingly, I survived.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: I have been in some guilds, but not so long. It is because they disbanded so quickly.

-How did you hear about us? I heard about this guild when I entered Malinor to fetch some food for my next journey, and overheard some people talking about this guild.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No, I don't care much for locations to stay, because I am usually a nomad-like traveler. But, I am willing to memorize the location of the headquarters.

-Biography: There is a big problem. It seems my birth records were trapped in the great library of forum while they were renovating, and I seemed to have lost my records forever. But, I am still qualified of my citizenship in Malinor and Aegis.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?: I want to join because I want to have a meaning. While Malinor is prone to danger, I travel the world carelessly, with no objective, with a lonely mind. I want to protect, live, and die a hero!

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes, I accept every duty of a Warden.

hey, i have been inactive for a LONG TIME. I guess minecraft just lost its buzz... If I've been kicked from the wardens can I be reinstated? As soon as i find a mouse I'll get online.

Thanks

-Minecraft Account Name: Moosehunter123

-How old are you: I´m 14

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Canada moutian time

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a very energetic and pryo sorta person. Addicited to video games.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 3-4 houers.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: If I must, I´m ready to use Teamspek. I havn´t downloaded it yet.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i do not know but i belive it is you serve till your last breath until the fight has been won or lost

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes I had read understood and accepted all the rules.

In-Character:

-Character Name: maylander

-What is your Race?: Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: No i havent served in any military or milita in this server likei sadi before

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: No I havn´t.

-How did you hear about us? planet minecraft

-Do you know where our Headquarters

along the south part of laurins walls

-Biography : Maylander is a young elf with a thirst for battle against all that stand in the elves way and to defend his nation from invaders. He is willing to fight till the last breath for his nation he will do whatever it takes to stop the enemy from winning.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? I want to help the nation and protect it with my last breath

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; Yes with my full heart

Other Information: None

Denied, please re look over your application.

-Minecraft Account Name: GreenTreeGuy

-How old are you: 13

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: Eastern Time Zone, U.S.

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a mature, experienced minecrafter. I build very well, and I specialize in medieval and roman/Greece builds. I am an experienced pvper, willing to fight for those that are in need of help. I have had a lot of experience after traveling Aegis as a lone wolf, learning to survive on my own.

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: Yes, I have a good grip on the English language.

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: About 3-5 days a week. I am an active minecraft player.

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: Yes, I do know how to use teamspeak, but I am a little shy when it comes to meeting random people on the internet O.o. But, I am willing to use Teamspeak.

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: Yes, I have been in a lot of roleplay, especially related to millitary/war settings, fortunately.

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: Yes, I have read and agreed to the fair rules of the Wardens Of Malinor.

In-Character:

-Character Name: Talus_Bronze

-What is your Race?: Dark Elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: I am not so much used to military style, as I have always traveled alone. But, I am a great fighter, and I have once killed 7 creepers with just a stone sword. Surprisingly, I survived.

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: I have been in some guilds, but not so long. It is because they disbanded so quickly.

-How did you hear about us? I heard about this guild when I entered Malinor to fetch some food for my next journey, and overheard some people talking about this guild.

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? No, I don't care much for locations to stay, because I am usually a nomad-like traveler. But, I am willing to memorize the location of the headquarters.

-Biography: There is a big problem. It seems my birth records were trapped in the great library of forum while they were renovating, and I seemed to have lost my records forever. But, I am still qualified of my citizenship in Malinor and Aegis.

-Why do you want to join the Wardens?: I want to join because I want to have a meaning. While Malinor is prone to danger, I travel the world carelessly, with no objective, with a lonely mind. I want to protect, live, and die a hero!

-Do you accept the duties of a Warden; to be honest, mature, brave instead of arrogant, moral, obedient towards your superiors, and loyal to the Wardens and to Malinor in all situations presented?: Yes, I accept every duty of a Warden.

Accepted, please come to the warden base for initiation. (Find us on teamspeak to see if we are online)

hey, i have been inactive for a LONG TIME. I guess minecraft just lost its buzz... If I've been kicked from the wardens can I be reinstated? As soon as i find a mouse I'll get online.

Thanks

I am not sure if you were kicked, but if you were just come speak to me in teamspeak or msg me about it and we can sort you out no problem.

-Minecraft Account Name: Lord_zack

-How old are you: 19

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST, usa

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: i am a good builder and have played minecraft for about six month's now, im good at doing what people tell me to do. and i never ask about order other then where and how

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 4 to 5 hour's

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: no

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i spend most of my time around miliary leader's or player's in minecraft and i play a lot of RP game's

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: yes i do

In-Character:

-Character Name: Duncan Amell

-What is your Race?: elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: i was in the whire raven's for a time but left to go to galahar and was a page for some time before i left due to the leader's attacking my freind's

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: galahar page

-How did you hear about us? i talk to many people who talked about the warden's saying there the army for malinor

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes

-Biography: jeff amell (( duncan dad)) was killed by undead in a riad on there town when duncan was still young, after the attack duncan awoke at the temple ans set out to fine the undead who kill his father and now he want's to help keep malinor safe from undead so he set out to find the warden's

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? i want to join because he want to help keep malinor safe and i think the warden's are the people who keep it safe so why not join

-Minecraft Account Name: Lord_zack

-How old are you: 19

-Time-Zone/Country of Residence: EST, usa

-Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: i am a good builder and have played minecraft for about six month's now, im good at doing what people tell me to do. and i never ask about order other then where and how

-Do you have a good grip on the English language/good grammar?: yes

-How much time could you be on the server weekly?: 4 to 5 hour's

-Do you know how to use Teamspeak and are you willing to use it?: no

-What do you know about roleplaying? In a military/guild setting?: i spend most of my time around miliary leader's or player's in minecraft and i play a lot of RP game's

-Have you read, understood, and agreed to our rules?: yes i do

In-Character:

-Character Name: Duncan Amell

-What is your Race?: elf

-Experience in militaries/guilds: i was in the whire raven's for a time but left to go to galahar and was a page for some time before i left due to the leader's attacking my freind's

-Has you ever been in a military/guild/clan in LoTC?: galahar page

-How did you hear about us? i talk to many people who talked about the warden's saying there the army for malinor

-Do you know where our Headquarters is located? yes

-Biography: jeff amell (( duncan dad)) was killed by undead in a riad on there town when duncan was still young, after the attack duncan awoke at the temple ans set out to fine the undead who kill his father and now he want's to help keep malinor safe from undead so he set out to find the warden's

-Why do you want to join the Wardens? i want to join because he want to help keep malinor safe and i think the warden's are the people who keep it safe so why not join

Were you not a Human in Galahar what 30 minutes ago?

Hey guys.... I guess its already been explained but yea ive been in the hospital for the past week and a half =/. Id like to say when im getting out but alas IDK..... -.- Im hoping by the end of the week but we will see..... Uhm not much else except for I think im high on the drugs they are giving me XD so sry for any misspelled words =P..... Hope to start back up soon but with rehab and late finals idk when =/ Anyways TTyl Wardens.... =)

Guess we both have had bad luck now, i got in a car wreck yesterday and now I have a concussion, not as bad as you got it but still sucks :/. Worst part about it is the brand new 2011 mustang is totaled.