Arkelos

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Toc---(Alexander_Wh)

Race:

Human

Nation:

Oren by affiliation, no true loyalty to it however

Your reason for joining:

After losing his previous purpose and ambition Toc is devoid of purpose and so he seeks purpose so he can give meaning to his life.

What is your profession?:

Once a guard, Toc currently only line of work is hunting for himself.

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]:

Yes, just recently applied for such.

Do you have a VA? If so, please link it. [if you don’t, N/A]:

None accepted, miniature VA recently created ( http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/75987-tocs-minor-evils-app/ )

If you don’t have one, are you willing to write one in order to join?:

Yes.

Please link me your skin:

http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/4540365

Any thing else you would like to say?:

Looking forward to seeing if I am accepted or not. Writing a VA will have to wait until next week roughly due to current tasks I need to complete this week.

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Ic: Woe OOC:ventus2

Race:

Human

Nation:

None

Your reason for joining:

Recently I really haven't been having much fun in Lotc , I really want to join so I can participate In some exiting Role play, And also to make myself overall better in rp, I feel that this guild can provide me with some fun role play while I also learn a thing or two from the people in this guild to make me better in roleplay overall.

Woe has no jobs, he is currently learning under a crazy ice psychopath, Which as recently disappeared

Though the clan lore states it is not a cult, you do realize that this is a cult though, yes? [You will need a VA for 3 should you join in the cult part]:

Yes I do, I will make a Va for 3 when and if I become part of the cult

N/A

Yes, I will also be writing one for myself since I've been meaning to do it for a while

y1kSP.png

-snip-

Things have suddenly come up in RP that have made it impossible for me to have two characters at the same time, sorry for wasting space and time on here.

Name [Rp&OOC]:

Mc:Baconthief

RP:Khel Oussana

Race:

Dark elf/ Mali'ker

Unsure about the age, but he is an elven year and a month. Howerver, I am guessing my character is around 400. If you know what the exact age for an elven year is, that would be very helpful.

Nation:

Malinor but as of late his loyalty has been wavering. If the rp happens correctly he would give up malinor entirely

Your reason for joining:

This clan would fit perfectly for khel. His previous family (malinor) has given him the impersonation that he is unwanted. He feels that he has failed his nation which he has so adamantly served for the entirety of his life. They are neglecting his years of service, all the blood and sweat he has given them goes by ignored. He views the others as foolish, they wish to return to Aegian normality when the entire high council has never seen Aegis. The only reason he stays is that he has no other place to go that would accept him with open arms. Khel desires fellowship and communion, when that is neglected he will search in other places for it.

OOCly, I am growing rather bored with malinor, the rp is getting bland, repetitive, and annoying. By that I mean I don't get the opportunity to have normal rp with anyone, simply rp fighting nonstop. I don't have a problem with Rp fighting as long as it is not the only thing you do, and that is really all that I have been doing. When all the rp that is brought up to you is fight after fight, which sparks an ooc argument about how you can't hit an arrow out of the air with a spear...can you blame me? I just need some thing exciting for my character. Anywase enough of that, I have also been looking for something new to rp and from reading this, I think it will be hella fun.

A veteran apathetic warrior.

In the past khel has been:

• Waywatcher in the wardens(He went by Dezar then)
  • Mercenary
  • Captain of the guard of Silvia Insula
  • High Commander of Malinor; however, khel will step down if he sees an opportunity for greater glory

He is very good with hand to hand combat(I've done jui-jitso since I was 6, I rp aspects from it) so he could be considered a brawler.

He has minimal experience as a hunter; however, this was part of his upbringing lore 400 years ago so most of the experience is lost.

Yes, it is clearly a cult

VA(2a,2b,2c)

I'll make a mini app for the 1a and 3, I already have plently of lore material for 1a; however, 3 will have to come entirely from this group.

PyMlJ.png

DjlLd.png

Khel suffers from a mild case of post traumatic stress disorder(Not the crazy kind). From the centuries of military service he is unable to easily integrate into a "normal" non-militaristic lifestyle very easily.(Similar to veterans in rl). I thought I'd add just a little bit about his personality because of I manage to rp this, you'll know why he does what he does.

Oh, and I know the server is down, but I am willing to wait until things are stabilized.Other than that little detail, the lore looks great. It should be very fun to Rp

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.