The Wardens Of Malinor

Nononymous

-snip-

-snip-

-snip-

Accepted! All of you! You shall be added to the roster ((and to Skype)) shortly! I ask that you all don your uniforms and await further orders.

((Similar goals, but different methods. We tend to be much more aggressive, and later will begin to lessen down in numbers; becoming more like an elite squad to perform particular tasks (Kind of like the Russian KGB). The Sentinel's goal is to protect Malinor, ours is to return it to military glory and power.))

Sorry to say this. As a True Warden of Ageis, I severely Disapprove of this. We the Wardens Weren't ''Russian KGB''  We were the protectors of Malinor. to Bear our name in such a way is a Disgrace to all who still live that served under the Banner. Yes it's True we Once had a Great Military But We Knew it wasn't about having power, it was protecting the Inhabitants of Malinor, in that I side more with the Sentinels.

I am in agreement with Amaya.  I am also a former member of the Wardens of Malinor.  I achieved the title of Veteran EternalGaurd by defending the people of my country.  This is an insult to what we used to be.

If we were previously a warden of malinor, Would we get that rank back?

As i was gladeguard back when blackthorn/theyador/Crackerjack ran it.

EDIT

1. MC Name: patato12

2. RP Name: James_Grimson

3. Timezone:PST

4. 2-3 Sentences describing your character:James is a hard working loyalist to the elf's, Blond hair blue eyes about 600 years old. He is not great with a sword chooseing to rather use a bow and support the troops as a cook and a longbow archer. He is lightly skilled in Locksmithing,Aswell he knows how to make simple gates.

5. 3-4 Sentence Biography: His first job was working with the wardens, He assisted the farmer for food. Soon he joined and found his hand was steady with the bow. He assumes this is because of picking weeds quickly. He Ranked up and soon became second in command of all warden food supplies. Untill Blackthorn left them James left he could not stand the new owner ((I left due to OOC Drama)) He worked out his asulon days as a blackjack dealer at the Goblins inn Where he kept his hands steady and helped grow special herbs in the back

6. Once a Warden, you can not join any other guilds until you’ve broken your Oathe. Do you understand this? Aye Sir

7. Breaking Server rules will result in a kick from the guild. Do you understand this? Aye Sir

8. Do you have Teamspeak and Skype? What is your Skype name? tyler.tremblay5

9. Other information you think we should know?

I think you should add this old rule back

All lower ranks will address the higher ranks as "Sir"

also i might add, you sir should know better. i only achieved Glade Guard near the end of Ageis but i know between a False guard and a reforment.

Amaya, this thread is long dead. It died back on Dec. 24th. You literally just ressurected a dead thread to criticize it. Bravo.

Any further thread-necroing will receive a warning, also, moved to inactive guilds.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.