[✓] Elaboration On Healing In The Clerical Archtype. [Wip]

CosmicWhaleShark

The Magic Team is making a simple and public guide to all forms of magic in the near future. This will be of great use to us. Try and go into more details on the sub-types of the Clerical Arch-Type. (Which I am sure you will getting to soon)

Except...where do they draw this pure energy from?

Except...where do they draw this pure energy from?

Clerics get their power from the Patrons of the light, Aerials and the others Anguels & Daemons who the acknowledged ones in the Order the cleric does the prayer when healing etc the patrons then allow the caster to harness their strength to mend wounds etc.

And Areon try to keep me informed of these things please :P I can help been wanting to alter the clerical magic and it's properties, knowledge, losing it etc.

Added a progress report. For those of you watching this thread. If you see anything within the already written lore, or progress report you feel needs further explanation, voice it below or PM me.

If you feel I have not addressed a certain aspect, or I have not stated that I will be addressing your question in the near future (See progress report) then feel free to reply below, or PM me.

Do not worry, once I get all the aspects of clerical healing typed up, I'll probably smoosh a few things together. Make it over all more streamlined. Just need to get everything down first, before I truly organize.

Me gusta mucho.

Amazing job wardog, glad to see that the Clerics are getting more indepth and more thought out with time. +∞

Wardog, before you continue could you possible add me to a Google doc, if you have it on thier or get on Ts and lets us speak about this? There are several things that are a tad off and do not really fit the clerical magic at the time. That and some of this is stepping on the toes of the Clerical 3.0 stuff for the new map I am currently working on.