The Nightshade (Rp Post, Starting A Guild)

Hylian the Heretic

((Do not meta or I will go full metal jacket on your arse.))

((Essential music:

))

Elysia sits in the darkmist cemetary alone, thinking upon her past. As dark storm clouds embrace the sky and the moon slowly rises over the cloud forest, she mutters three barely audible words.

"It is time."

Taking out a piece of paper, quill and ink bottle, she begins to write a letter.

"It is time to reform. Take your most trusted allies and gather them. We meet outside of Ildon at midnight in three days. The Nightshade are to be formed soon. Read this letter and burn it.

-Elysia"

Elysia writes two more identical identical letters, writing "Trevor" on the first letter, "Zarovia" on the second, and "Kain" on the third.

"Kain... Trevor... Zarovia... Who else...."

She begins to make a forth, writing the letters "Rus-" on it, scratching them out and writing "Meta." She smirks, saying,

"I almost forgot..."

Elysia calls her white raven with a quick whistle, curling each of the letters into a scroll, loosely binding them one by one to the bird's leg.

"Now... we wait."

A sadistic grin crosses her face, red eyes flashing, her tongue slipping from between her lips for a moment, wetting them as she stand, looking up at the moon. She strides off into the misty night.

"There is one other..."

((Guild info/guidelines coming in a bit. I wanted to make this RP post first though.))

-The Rules-

((Must have a VA for murder and torture.))

All members of the Nightshade are to obey Elysia. Failure to do so may result in expulsion.

Telling any outsiders about the nightshades may result in expulsion or death.

You will be required to kill or torture.

You are not to harm other members.

You will be put through special training, regardless of who you are.

There are no ranks. All members are equal, and no fighting between them will be tolerated.

There will be nine members in the clan maximum. No exceptions will made.

((Anyone may apply, but you must know about it IC. Here is the application. Meta, Jchizz, Vardak, and Mdhegs, you are not required to apply.))

((-MC Name:))

-((RP)) Name:

-Reason for joining:

((-Link to accepted VA:))

((-Time on LOTC:))

-Short explanation of yourself ((bio)):

((Answer the application in character.))

Ishabellya stumbles upon Elysia as she is leaving the cemetery and giggles recognizing her lover. She had been infact tracking Elysia down and had finally found her, "Keray Ely~ What weeeere you doing?" she giggles at her, with a loving smile on her face.

Ishabellya stumbles upon Elysia as she is leaving the cemetery and giggles recognizing her lover. She had been infact tracking Elysia down and had finally found her, "Keray Ely~ What weeeere you doing?" she giggles at her, with a loving smile on her face.

((

))

((....Fine.))

"G-aah.. Isha..~ Where've you been...?"

*When/If informed rply, you recieve a letter at your home in malin's gorge. It rests at the foot of your door*

rain.jpg

((Baconthief))

-((RP)) Name:

Khel Oussana, head of the Oussana family

*A note is attached to the back of this application, appearing to be his family line*

((Note: some of those odd names are for ooc reasons. Rp everything as normal rp names. The family lore is being flattened out, but rply 11 people are active in the current timeline))

oH02I.png

-Reason for joining:

I find blandness in my very existence. Yes, as enticing as it sounds being high commander of malinor is not able to completely quench what I desire. A have arisen in a time of war, my enemies coward before and now request peace. The high council orders that I too walk the path of peace, and if I wish to keep this seat of power I do enjoy very much I must abide.

I find myself everyday watching my sentinels train in the fields, preparing for combat they will probably never see. I reflect my life and I have come to the realization, I am not finished. I am not one for sitting in my seat preparing for wars that will never come. I desire the thrill of the kill. Since birth my lulliby has been the horns of war radiating across the landscapes. The role of simple all powerful desk cleric is not something I want to do.

I join, because I desire more. An escape from the monotony from my role in malinor

((Khe's Va for 2a,b,c))

A year and 2 months, look at the join date. If you are refering to timezone: -6,central time

I served as a Aegian warden for fifty years. This created the militaristic man whom you have met. I rose through the ranks and became a waywatcher(human version of an officer). I learned a code of honor which at the time I foolishly followed with every morsel of my body. I arose from the wardens a powerful and strong willed soldier and man.

With this disbanding of the wardens I became a mercenary. Mercenary work does not come readily to those who take it as a profession; however, this did not dull my skills

You know me as high comander, I will describe in short how I achieved said position. I showed no fear to the enemies of those I served. I wrestled with an orc and came out victorious. I broke the hands of criminals other soldiers tenaciously attempted to follow, but never managed to even touch the man without falling to their knees in defeat. I went from initiate to high commander of the entire malinorian force in a simple elven month

Now, thanks to you and Isha, I have abandoned my code. I now know that the quickest way to victory is to break the way of life I formally followed. It was what crippled me to complete and total prowess. For that Elysia, I'd like to thank you for opening my eyes.

To reply, send a bird to the Normandor barrack

-Khel Oussana

*When/If informed rply, you recieve a letter at your home in malin's gorge. It rests at the foot of your door*

rain.jpg

((Baconthief))

-((RP)) Name:

Khel Oussana, head of the Oussana family

*A note is attached to the back of this application, appearing to be his family line*

oH02I.png

-Reason for joining:

I find blandness in my very existence. Yes, as enticing as it sounds being high commander of malinor is not able to completely quench what I desire. A have arisen in a time of war, my enemies coward before and now request peace. The high council orders that I too walk the path of peace, and if I wish to keep this seat of power I do enjoy very much I must abide.

I find myself everyday watching my sentinels train in the fields, preparing for combat they will probably never see. I reflect my life and I have come to the realization, I am not finished. I am not one for sitting in my seat preparing for wars that will never come. I desire the thrill of the kill. Since birth my lulliby has been the horns of war radiating across the landscapes. The role of simple all powerful desk cleric is not something I want to do.

I join, because I desire more. An escape from the monotony from my role in malinor

((Khe's Va for 2a,b,c))

A year and 2 months, look at the join date. If you are refering to timezone: -6,central time

I served as a Aegian warden for fifty years. This created the militaristic man whom you have met. I rose through the ranks and became a waywatcher(human version of an officer). I learned a code of honor which at the time I foolishly followed with every morsel of my body. I arose from the wardens a powerful and strong willed soldier and man.

With this disbanding of the wardens I became a mercenary. Mercenary work does not come readily to those who take it as a profession; however, this did not dull my skills

You know me as high comander, I will describe in short how I achieved said position. I showed no fear to the enemies of those I served. I wrestled with an orc and came out victorious. I broke the hands of criminals other soldiers tenaciously attempted to follow, but never managed to even touch the man without falling to their knees in defeat. I went from initiate to high commander of the entire malinorian force in a simple elven month

Now, thanks to you and Isha, I have abandoned my code. I now know that the quickest way to victory is to break the way of life I formally followed. It was what crippled me to complete and total prowess. For that Elysia, I'd like to thank you for opening my eyes.

A note returns to Khel with a bird.

"Welcome, Khel. Meet me with the others in Ildon, but I'd like to speak with you privately too."

((Khel was told rply.))

A note returns to Khel with a bird.

"Welcome, Khel. Meet me with the others in Ildon, but I'd like to speak with you privately too."

((Khel was told rply.))

*Reads the note and immediately jumps from his desk*

*He finds his sentinel, Orym, and tells him* "I will be away there is......family issues my llir."

*Khel returns to his office, unlocking the wardrobe that rests in the corner*

*He takes a thick, black leather shirt and pants and slides into them*

*He straps all pieces of his father's armor on*

StLmw.jpg

*He slides the gauntlets on his forearms, closing and balling his fist to test the fit*

WUMhZ.jpg

*He staps on his boots, tugging on the leather straps, ensuring a tight fit*

No picture XD

*He grabs the helmet and lifts it above his head, then slowly bringing it over his head. His long white hair flows from out of the helmet. All that is visable from his face are his blue and red eye.*

mclSJ.jpg

*Before leaving he takes his two swords. One whispering to him the life and memories of the former high commander Darion*((Rply enchanted sword sword))

tLSyq.jpg

*The other is ordinary in every way, it's simply a strong blade yet shorter than the other*

dJqzP.jpg

*With that he walks out of the normandor barracks, and into the forest of Elandriel. He calls for his dark grey horse with a sharp whistle, soon his steed comes running up to him. Khel swings a leg over her side and mounts the animal. Khel rides to Illdon, waiting at a distance from the city. He watches all those who enter and leave the city, waiting. From his position in the open field, he can see all those around him*

Orym nods as Khel tells him that he's going away. "Right.. family business.." He then walks to his office and begins to write on paper and read other papers.

*Is returning from the Elandriel forest as he sees an armored figure riding off on a dark grey horse*

*He wonders to himself who it was considering he recognized the horse before continuing on.*

Trevor rubs his chin thoughtfully when he reads the note, smirking a bit at the end and retrieving a paper and quill to respond.

"I look forward to seeing you, you bloody beautiful (Get it? Bloody? By the Nether, I am hilarious) woman. Let's talk about the "T" thing, though.

-Trevor"

Trevor sends off the note, then burns the original one in a cooking fire. He heads upstairs, kisses his wife and toddler goodbye, and tells them he'll be back in a few days at most, and that he'll send word as soon as he can. After gathering what he needs, Trevor lifts his hood, stretches, and exits out the door, heading to Ildon.

Trevor rubs his chin thoughtfully when he reads the note, smirking a bit at the end and retrieving a paper and quill to respond.

"I look forward to seeing you, you bloody beautiful (Get it? Bloody? By the Nether, I am hilarious) woman. Let's talk about the "T" thing, though.

-Trevor"

Trevor sends off the note, then burns the original one in a cooking fire. He heads upstairs, kisses his wife and toddler goodbye, and tells them he'll be back in a few days at most, and that he'll send word as soon as he can. After gathering what he needs, Trevor lifts his hood, stretches, and exits out the door, heading to Ildon.

Elysia squints at the note, sending a reply.

"The 'T' thing?"

Trevor receives the new note, and sighs, writing something quickly and muttering about risk of interception.

"Let's talk in person.

-Trevor"

Ishabellya giggles still smiling despite the eire surrounding, "I was looking for you! Why did you go heeere~" Unnoticeably, there is a night black falcon flying around in the sky, watching the situation.

Ishabellya giggles still smiling despite the eire surrounding, "I was looking for you! Why did you go heeere~" Unnoticeably, there is a night black falcon flying around in the sky, watching the situation.

"...I come here often... It is like a little home of mine... What brings you here?"

*Is waiting in Illdon still*