[✓] [Lore]The Daldriad

Watyll

35 members have voted

1. 1. Implement?

Well, after reading EVERYTHING (including comments) I have a few questions and comments.

1. Why do people take this offensive? They never said why. It's not being racist, it's being inspired by them.

2. I have seen MANY people RP pigs as horses. I don't see why these people couldn't.

3. Is there going to be any way to kind of unshame a family? (I forgot the proper word for it :/ )

I'm not really in the mood for more factions. Doesn't LOTC already have enough? I'm not the type of person who really wants to spread the player base out more. I remember when aegis, there weren't any little factions. There was Oren, Kal'Urguan, Krug, and Laurelin. ((Excluding alras.)) There were four cities, RP was centralized and the more groups, and more cities, the worse in my opinion.

pretty much sums up how I feel.

ADMIN HAS SPOKEN

I mean, it's Urasept

I don't see why not. More developed cultures equals a more diverse world. That is.. if you already have a playerbase ready to rp as apart of you group. I would hate to have other people leaving their current rp to join a group like this, taking away from others.

After reading it completely, I can say I am tempted to join in on it. May haps you shall make an app for it and I shall see if I am willing.

Can we please get lore master approval/denial on this?

I'd like to see this being implimented into 3.0, and I'd very much like to help with it in any way I can.

I can see more and more people are finally taking an interest :D Warms my cold, Emeraldy Heart to see them here.

Wait... after re-reading, I realized that you have to find your "spirit animal"

What if it's a whale, or a dragon....

Edit: Also, there should be more tattoo colors and explanations. Green for wisdom, Blue for strength, and Red for the leaders. I just think this will result in about 30 blue tattooed players, and 1 red player. Just saying :P

Wait... after re-reading, I realized that you have to find your "spirit animal"

What if it's a whale, or a dragon....

Edit: Also, there should be more tattoo colors and explanations. Green for wisdom, Blue for strength, and Red for the leaders. I just think this will result in about 30 blue tattooed players, and 1 red player. Just saying :P

You are welcome to have a cow spirit animal :D in addition, I would love to hear your ideas on more tattoo colors ^.^