House Valois Role Call And Recruitment

steelersfan1221

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Grouchybadger

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Rihu Frostbeard

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Born into Aegis, departing his family to find new business after becoming bored of work in the mines. Rihu never found labor and survived through odd jobs that no one else was interested in and petty thieving. In Asulon he met three people who accompanied him in his travels and together searched for work, sharing any profits made. He sailed to Elysium losing contact with his three friends and became involved in several organisations and began searching for work as a guard or soldier after being taught swordsmanship and archery. Rihu longs to find the family he was unfortunately never given and to find work that takes true skill and passion.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To find work and to use his skills to work his way up to a more respected placement.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] "I seek minas 'n' a temporary 'ome where I can rest"

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] "Wealthy, respect 'n' a temporary 'ome"

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] "I can 'andle a sword 'n' I fancy m'self a architect"

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color] I, Rihu Frostbeard, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Accepted! Send a bird (On the forums) for more information.

Application

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color]
pauly1956
[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color]
Vagaron Calta
[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color]
Vagaron was born in Kal'Alras from his mother who worked as a waitress in one of the lower class pubs of the city. Three years after Vagaron was born she travelled to Arethor and decided to permanently stay. She obtained a job as a Noble's maid for four years before the Noble died of a rare disease and she ended up on the streets with her seven year old son, Vagaron.

Vagaron would often find waste of the higher classes as he grew up and alot of the things he kept consisted of books which he would learn as much as possible from and educate himself, allowing him to gain a good vocabulary and good amount of knowledge.

When Shortly after Vagaron reached fourteen his mother died due to the unsightly conditions and being deprived of food. Vagaron continued living in the streets until sixteen when he was taken in by a author who also worked as a teacher in the academy of the reformed church. Vagaron stayed there until he reached twenty-three before leaving to seek his own life in the world.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color]
He does not own a dominant ambition but instead small goals to fulfill as he goes on through life, although his most important ambitions are probally to become an elite soldier of an army of the side he chooses or to become a brilliant architect. He also aspires to write a good book.
[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color]
I wish to join because as of now I have absolutely no money, no residence, no use, and no goal.
[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color]
I wish to acheive a good life, good servitude, safety of the people, to become either a Count, Baron or Capitane.
[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color]
I have the ability to construct, the ability to fight by mouth and weapon and the use of science to apply to a profession .
[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color]

I, Vagaron Calta , swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Application

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color]
pauly1956
[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color]
Vagaron Calta
[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color]
Vagaron was born in Kal'Alras from his mother who worked as a waitress in one of the lower class pubs of the city. Three years after Vagaron was born she travelled to Arethor and decided to permanently stay. She obtained a job as a Noble's maid for four years before the Noble died of a rare disease and she ended up on the streets with her seven year old son, Vagaron.

Vagaron would often find waste of the higher classes as he grew up and alot of the things he kept consisted of books which he would learn as much as possible from and educate himself, allowing him to gain a good vocabulary and good amount of knowledge.

When Shortly after Vagaron reached fourteen his mother died due to the unsightly conditions and being deprived of food. Vagaron continued living in the streets until sixteen when he was taken in by a author who also worked as a teacher in the academy of the reformed church. Vagaron stayed there until he reached twenty-three before leaving to seek his own life in the world.

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color]
He does not own a dominant ambition but instead small goals to fulfill as he goes on through life, although his most important ambitions are probally to become an elite soldier of an army of the side he chooses or to become a brilliant architect. He also aspires to write a good book.
[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color]
I wish to join because as of now I have absolutely no money, no residence, no use, and no goal.
[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color]
I wish to acheive a good life, good servitude, safety of the people, to become either a Count, Baron or Capitane.
[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color]
I have the ability to construct, the ability to fight by mouth and weapon and the use of science to apply to a profession .
[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color]

Accepted.

MC Name: chrisebob

RP Name: [Valois Fantassin] Blade

Short Biography: At the age of 6 my parents died, Leaving me with my uncle.Vlad, Since i was put into his care he had trained me for the future. Gave me tips on Sword dueling and Fisticuffs. This gave me enough honour and enough respect for myself to join the Valois.

Character Ambitions: To become a full Valois trusted member.

Why are you joining: Because Dvorn saw something in me. And recruited me.

What do you wish to acheive: Respect. And Honor.

What is your profession: Mercenary.

Valois service oath:I, Knight Blade swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.

MC Name: chrisebob

RP Name: [Valois Fantassin] Blade

Short Biography: At the age of 6 my parents died, Leaving me with my uncle.Vlad, Since i was put into his care he had trained me for the future. Gave me tips on Sword dueling and Fisticuffs. This gave me enough honour and enough respect for myself to join the Valois.

Character Ambitions: To become a full Valois trusted member.

Why are you joining: Because Dvorn saw something in me. And recruited me.

What do you wish to acheive: Respect. And Honor.

What is your profession: Mercenary.

Valois service oath:I, Knight Blade swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.

Accepted!

MC Name: xEpicInferno

RP Name: Renevence Draven

Short Biography: I am a wandering man in search for a home, I travel with my two brothers George and Leroy, searching for any work we can find, in search of a place to call home and money to feed us. I am a strong, tough individual, but alas, I am not the most intelligent. I believe that the best way to serve my people of the Holy Oren Empire is to protect them, and I wish to do this with a military positon in Oren. 

Character Ambitions: My ambitions are to find a home for my brothers and I, to serve my people, and stregnthen my ties with the Holy Oren Empire.

Why are you joining?: I am joining to serve my people of Oren, to make a living, and to defend my city from invaders while getting friendly with the people in the city.

What do you wish to achieve? I wish to achieve a relationship with the people of the Holy Oren Empire

What is your profession? I currently have no profession, I wish to become a Knight, but first wish to become a guard or sentry for my city.

Valois Service Oath: I, Renevence Draven, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: xEpicInferno

RP Name: Renevence Draven

Short Biography: I am a wandering man in search for a home, I travel with my two brothers George and Leroy, searching for any work we can find, in search of a place to call home and money to feed us. I am a strong, tough individual, but alas, I am not the most intelligent. I believe that the best way to serve my people of the Holy Oren Empire is to protect them, and I wish to do this with a military positon in Oren. 

Character Ambitions: My ambitions are to find a home for my brothers and I, to serve my people, and stregnthen my ties with the Holy Oren Empire.

Why are you joining?: I am joining to serve my people of Oren, to make a living, and to defend my city from invaders while getting friendly with the people in the city.

What do you wish to achieve? I wish to achieve a relationship with the people of the Holy Oren Empire

What is your profession? I currently have no profession, I wish to become a Knight, but first wish to become a guard or sentry for my city.

Valois Service Oath: I, Renevence Draven, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne steps up to the board, checking the flyer with a smile, she gets out a quill, writing below it

Accepted! Send me a bird (Forum PM) for more information!

MC Name: FanMan115

RP Name: George Draven

Short Biography: "I'm the oldest of 3 brothers and for as long as i could remember I've trusted them. I don't remember much of my parents but we assume they were human. I'm not worried about finding them but it would be nice to see them again. We've been on the road most of our life begging for spare food or money. We have always needed a job but we can't get many people to believe we have skills. Out of the 3 brothers, I try to farm and cook the meals we manage to scrape. I hope to be a renowned Chef and be widely known for my farming techniques." 

Character Ambitions: To feed a nation and to feed an army for 10 days

Why are you joining?: To meet new people and just to have fun.

What do you wish to achieve? The highest level of cooking and farming

What is your profession? Farming and Cooking

Valois Service Oath: I, George, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: FanMan115

RP Name: George Draven

Short Biography: "I'm the oldest of 3 brothers and for as long as i could remember I've trusted them. I don't remember much of my parents but we assume they were human. I'm not worried about finding them but it would be nice to see them again. We've been on the road most of our life begging for spare food or money. We have always needed a job but we can't get many people to believe we have skills. Out of the 3 brothers, I try to farm and cook the meals we manage to scrape. I hope to be a renowned Chef and be widely known for my farming techniques." 

Character Ambitions: To feed a nation and to feed an army for 10 days

Why are you joining?: To meet new people and just to have fun.

What do you wish to achieve? The highest level of cooking and farming

What is your profession? Farming and Cooking

Valois Service Oath: I, George, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne checks the board again, reading the new applicants form, taking out a quill she writes below it:

"Accepted, send me a bird (Forum PM) for more information."

We currently do not own a Duchy yet, so hold tight and hopefully in the coming days His Imperial Highness will allocate us some land! If you are still wishing to join, feel free too! 

MC Name: Hamoflague

RP Name: Rowan Nightstalker

Short Biography: Rowan was a boy who was raised by a small group of hunters in Asulon. I decided to leave my father’s tribe and start my own business by travelling to Arethor and applying to be a merchant. I was not successful in being able to sell my own goods to many people and then joined the Arcane delvers. After many months, I have resigned given the lack of work to be done in the area. On the journey to Anthos, I was thrown overboard during the storm with only a crate as a raft. I have only arrived in this land a matter of days ago.

Character Ambitions: To become a protector of Oren from criminal scum, and to protect those important to Oren.

Why are you joining? I am aware that this house is highly valued in the eyes of Oren and I wish to make sure nothing happens to the good people in your house.

What do you wish to achieve? I have no major goals expect to be able to sustain myself and protect those who need it.

What is your profession? Guard/Archer

Valois Service Oath:

I, Rowan Nightstalker, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

MC Name: Hamoflague

RP Name: Rowan Nightstalker

Short Biography: Rowan was a boy who was raised by a small group of hunters in Asulon. I decided to leave my father’s tribe and start my own business by travelling to Arethor and applying to be a merchant. I was not successful in being able to sell my own goods to many people and then joined the Arcane delvers. After many months, I have resigned given the lack of work to be done in the area. On the journey to Anthos, I was thrown overboard during the storm with only a crate as a raft. I have only arrived in this land a matter of days ago.

Character Ambitions: To become a protector of Oren from criminal scum, and to protect those important to Oren.

Why are you joining? I am aware that this house is highly valued in the eyes of Oren and I wish to make sure nothing happens to the good people in your house.

What do you wish to achieve? I have no major goals expect to be able to sustain myself and protect those who need it.

What is your profession? Guard/Archer

Valois Service Oath:

I, Rowan Nightstalker, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”

Chrestienne takes a look at the aspiring guards note, nodding before taking out a quill and sketching a few words below it.

"Accepted, send me a bird (Forum PM) for more information, and welcome to the ranks!"

[color="#006400"]MC Name:[/color] Gildenlol

[color="#006400"]RP Name:[/color] Eravar Ayleth

[color="#006400"]Short Biography:[/color] Eravar has come to the city in search of a new life to lead. Having humble farming roots, he is a quick thinker and has a natural talent with words and speech. 

[color="#006400"]Character Ambitions:[/color] To serve a great house and to be elevated within its ranks.

[color="#006400"]Why are you joining?:[/color] Eravar considers himself to be wise and thoughtful and hopes to become an adviser on his way to being accepted into a noble family. 

[color="#006400"]What do you wish to achieve?[/color] To serve in a great house and to gather influence in the politics of the city. 

[color="#006400"]What is your profession?[/color] Politician, adviser

[color="#006400"]Valois Service Oath:[/color]"I, Eravar, swear to abide by the rules and regulations of House Valois. By repeating this oath and signing this document, I understand that I am dedicated to serving under House Valois until the day that I am dismissed from my duties. I swear to respect all nobility that be in my presence, and to respect all serfs that be in my presence. Lastly, I swear to abide by the House Motto first said by Balian Guivret, “To act for others, to serve the empire.”