Temp Map Ending Event Proposal

Free The Hobbits

Event Planners, MC Names: UrtrollingBuddy, Anyone else feel free to pm me and be added

Event Type: Destruction of the islands

Event Date: When we are ready to leave to 2.0

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Everyone

Event Location: The main island with the volcano and those surrounding it.

Summary: The volcano hissed and blew steam from it's top all day and night. The people prepared for it's eruption unsure of what the smoke meant. However, not everyone was running. Deep underground in the damp, ancient lava tunnels walked an odd dwarf with a monocle and dim torch. He touches the relatively large wall, his chest now covered in water. "Hmm, this ain't good." The wall was warm to the touch. He touches the basalt wall, making sure he calculated correctly, the water was slowly rising and wearing at the basalt wall. It wouldn't be good news if the wall broke. He mutters something along the lines of "Tree days."

He begins to walk back out, the torch was nothing but a burnt lump. He looks outside the tunnel walking to the nearest town. They won't believe him, they never do but he knows what will happen when the wall breaks. And in the best interest of safety he is going to tell everyone to run. The choice of dying or going to Asulon remains in the air.

Concept Images/Screenshots: Have you read the book The Mysterious Island yeah, anyway the island explodes due to the ocean breaching the magma chamber creating so much steam that the island explodes. basically lava, chunks of rock, obsidian, and total destruction of the surrounding cities.

Other Information:

This will basically force us out of the island, bringing us back to Asulon and tieing up how everyones character made it back.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?:

I guess, GM's too?

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?:

Builders for building boats and destroying everything. Actors for being scared.

Cosmik already has a post like this, just so you know.

Event Team / GM Team has this already outlines already for what I have been informed, but if the player-base really responds well to an idea, such as this, I could see it being accepted.

Just saying that this may have been already decided, but this /could/ be implemented. :P Good luck.

This event has been denied, seeing as we have already left the temporary map.