(Reformed) The Fraternity

simidimi12 (Symo)

|Lore|

One day, a man by the name of Symodimi Dracaena came up with the idea of creating an order that would protect, not just one specific Nation or Kingdom, but the whole world.More specifically, innocent people who are defenceless. The order of the Fraternity was founded many years ago by Symodimi Dracaena and his brother, Cultor Dracaena. Both of them dreamt of a world where, the Peace and Order would always be maintained. But to do so, they needed a group. A group of highly trained men who can fight and kill with ease. Symodimi then started to recruit potential candidates, people who he thought, had no future and that the best thing for them was to join him. These “potential candidates” were, most of the time people with no job and no houses. Symodimi would offer them free housing, food and protection in exchange of their everlasting loyalty. This is how the Fraternity started out.

After being recruited, the men were trained in the Art of Assassination. Symodimi had special techniques that consisted to simply hit where it hurt the most. Meaning his men would usually aim for knee’s to make the enemy fall, or for the groaning area. The techniques are meant to kill quickly and to be stealthy. After an incident with one of the White Roses commanders, the Fraternity became their enemy. Most specifically, the Dracaena’s became their enemies. Since this incident, every men of the Fraternity are thought to hate the White Rose and to never make friends with them.

With the recent happenings, the Fraternity had to move out of Asulon, like most of the living beings of this said world. Once they arrived to the Islands, they have decided to organized a Grand Meeting in their newly built underground base. At this point, the Fraternity is still active and is trying to maintain the order in this new world.

|Purpose|

As said many times above in the Lore, the main purposes of this guild would be to maintain the order and peace of their world. To be able to do this, this group of men as found a way to eliminate murderers before they actually committed a crime. They will also have to infiltrate a fair amount of governments to keep an eye on the population of each city. Each member will have a job that will cover their allegiance to the Fraternity. We will not work for anyone, meaning no one can employ them to kill someone else. The Fraternity kills whomever disturbs the peace and order of their world.

|Rules|

-Never compromise the Fraternity

-Never kill innocent citizens

-Respect the members of the Fraternity

-Follow every order given to you by the Master; only take orders coming from him and who he has designated without asking any questions

-The assassins and informers do not work for anyone (except for the cover-up job)

-Failure to respect these rules will be, most likely, punished with death...

|How to join|

The only way to join this order is to send your application to the Master currently in charge. He will give you a small assignment before meeting you and if you are successful, you will be initiated and welcomed into the Fraternity. You will be considered as a brother amongst the members of the guild and will be able to claim a small room into our base. During this initiation, you will have to recite the Oath in front of the Master.

Recruiting Activity: RECRUITING

(Post your application on the thread)

|Application|

+IC+

Name:

Last allegiance to a group, guild?:

Assassin or Informer?:

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?:

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised. (Copie-paste this into your application)

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one):

MCName:

Forum Account:

How much time will you be active?:

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me:

|Structure|

Master: This man takes care of the order in its whole. Only him can give orders to kill the ones who disturb the order and peace. Their main task is to train and forge the recruits into killing machines that listen to every single order without moaning. This man is the only one true authority in the Fraternity. Everyone else is equal.

Current Master: Symodimi Dracaena

Assistant: This man is the right-arm of the Master. He is the one who takes the decision in favor of the Master when he is gone. Also, after the Masters death, he will become the Master himself. They also make sure the Fraternity is always running.

Current Assistant: -To be chosen-

Assassins ((Need VA, but can also be Apprentice without the VA)): These men are the ones who kill the Targets. They do not decide whoever must die but they can suggest a specific person after further research as been made on, said person. These men are usually highly trained and are skilled in the art of assassination. They also know how to stay in the darkness, meaning no one can see them unless they chose to be seen. Before killing any Targets, they must acquire information from the Informers and have to report this information to the Master. After all this has been done, the Master will share him his decision on whether or not this Target will die. These men have no authority on the Informers.

Current Assassins:

-Apprentice Neayni Waterdeep ((Snipes9999))

-Apprentice Lucan ((bloodofgore))

-Apprentice Tavon Dracaena ((JCW313))

-Apprentice DimatriK Dracaena ((male514))

-Apprentice Alexandrik Dracaena ((raye514))

-Apprentice Azusen ((Fuzumz))

-Apprentice Delvus Dawvain ((Run4884))

-Apprentice Mukhtar Mubdee ((assassinmaster56))

-Apprentice Orodreth_Vinlar ((brycestone23))

-Hyperio Sunfeather ((Hyperion101))

-Apprentice Sado ((njhill13))

-Apprentice Allanon ((SandBuilder952))

-Apprentice Garret Baretta ((preston19))

Informers ((No need for VA)): These men are the “spies” of the Fraternity.Their task is to report whatever information they acquire on a specific target to the Assassins. The Assassins can also ask them, not order them, to do research on a certain person. In this case, it is the Informers choice to accept or deny this mission. They will mostly receive orders from the Master.

Current Informers:

-Isaac ((badspelling))

-Fionn Frostsword ((Ceilteach))

-Lasiol ((lorgansmith))

-Allison ((kooldriftzz))

-Gratiano Lorenzo Delezaro ((pheonix_292))

-Gavin ((spartansoldier8))

-Allanon ((SandBuilder952))

-Danora Ravenwood ((zamaru42))

-Esllar ((dustinblake1))

|Our uniform|

You must wear the uniform at every meeting you will have with the other Fraternity members or simply, with the Master himself. If you are not wearing it, you can be mistaken for another person.

Here is the pattern of how the uniform should be made. (Download the skin simply and replace the face)

post-23772-0-27677000-1356190966_thumb.p

((Alright, note that all the information that is in the thread is completely OOC. The only way to actually acquire this information IC is to speak to Symodimi in-game. It’s a secret order, people can hear rumors about this guild but are never sure about its existence. You do not NEED to have a VA to join this Guild, though it would be nice if you’d have one before applying. If you don’t have a VA, we will train your character in-game and later, we will help you write your Villain Application. In conclusion, you do not need a VA to apply for us.))

Name:

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: N/A

Assassin or Informer?: Assasin

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?: yes, I pledge my soul.

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: njhill13

Forum Account: njhill13

How much time will you be active?: 60%

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: njhill13

Name:

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: N/A

Assassin or Informer?: Assasin

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?: yes, I pledge my soul.

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised.

+OOC+

MCName: njhill13

Forum Account: njhill13

How much time will you be active?: 60%

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: njhill13

Accepted, you will be Initiated as soon as I return.

((Posts are to be in RP form unless put in parentheses))

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin

Do you promise your everlasting loyalty to the Fraternity?: Yes

Our oath:

I will never compromise the Fraternity. I will never lay my blade on innocent people. I will make sure the peace and order of my world is never compromised. (Copie-paste this into your application)

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): Do not have one yet

MCName:gamewalker100

Forum Account:gamewalker100

How much time will you be active?:As Much as i can. This depends on the day, could be and hour, could be around 4-5

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: gamewalker100

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: None

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): Do not have one yet

MCName:gamewalker100

Forum Account:gamewalker100

How much time will you be active?:As Much as i can. This depends on the day, could be and hour, could be around 4-5

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: gamewalker100

Accepted, everything done IC.

+IC+

Name: Allanon

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Not really

Assassin or Informer?: Informer (Both if possible)

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): N/A

MCName: Sandbuilder952

Forum Account: Sandbuilder952

How much time will you be active?: 2 hours a day, give and take a few

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: William.lawson952

Please remove my application,(For now) I no longer desire to join, sorry for any incovinience

+IC+

Name: Allanon

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Not really

Assassin or Informer?: Informer (Both if possible)

Our oath:

+OOC+

Link to VA? (If you have one): N/A

MCName: Sandbuilder952

Forum Account: Sandbuilder952

How much time will you be active?: 2 hours a day, give and take a few

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: William.lawson952

[Accepted, things have been sortes out.

If I was to change my mind and ask join, would it be possible to be both Informant and Assassin?

Sorry if I'm becoming a nuisance

If so, I would like to request to join again, the cause of me not joining earlier failed to prove better that my hopes for this group.

And I would then have to change this part of the application

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Northern Defenders

If I was to change my mind and ask join, would it be possible to be both Informant and Assassin?

Sorry if I'm becoming a nuisance

If so, I would like to request to join again, the cause of me not joining earlier failed to prove better that my hopes for this group.

And I would then have to change this part of the application

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Northern Defenders

You'll have to tell me in IC who are the Northern Defenders. But yeah I guess your accepted. Your character will be initiated shortly. Make sure to come up to my char with the Cloak on or he'll try to kill you.

You'll have to tell me in IC who are the Northern Defenders. But yeah I guess your accepted. Your character will be initiated shortly. Make sure to come up to my char with the Cloak on or he'll try to kill you.

By Cloak I'm going to assume you mean the Skin

By Cloak I'm going to assume you mean the Skin

Yeah the skin is a Cloak. I'll be on tomorrow night probably, I'm at my fathers night tonight. I don't have a PC here so ... All I can do is steal a neighbours wifi and write on the forums.

+IC+

Name: Victor

Last allegiance to a group, guild?: Nope

Assassin or Informer?: Assassin apprentice. ((i will get to writing my VA ASAP))

Our oath:

+OOC+

MCName: StaticFromage

Forum Account: StaticFromage. <---- Note that the period IS there

How much time will you be active?: Days i work, a few hours a day. Days I don't work, like 5-10 hours.

Do you have skype? If yes, send your skype name to the me: CDuplin