[Lotc Official] Meet The Series

Telanir

Alright guys, I'm going to state that for the next little while, I'm not going to be posting new guides, but instead working on and further developing the current ones. I hope that you can understand this, it is in my interests for them to be actually helpful, and not a random blob of text. Thank you!

Meanwhile, I would suggest voting for your favorite MC server. ;)

https://minestatus.net/6317-the-lord-of-the-craft/vote

If Tythus animated these... It would be amazing. It would make a pretty good youtube channel also... Bring people to LotC perhaps.

I RPed with Telanir before it was cool. *snorts as he moves on to the next will-be popular guide maker* #DumbNoHopeHipster

lddkuWk.png

Meet The Series

-Updated some various spelling/grammar mistakes.

-Some unmentioned guides received small sentence structure changes, or a few added tips.

-Added a few links in various "Further Information" sections.

-Added fancy title.

Meet The Applicant

-Added to the Series

Meet The Villain

-Briefing section completely revised.

-Inadequate RP section completely revised.

Meet The Wizard

-Added additional event in Inadequate RP section.

Meet The Maid

-Briefing section completely revised.

Hope you enjoy the changes made!

lddkuWk.png

Meet The Series

-Updated some various spelling/grammar mistakes.

Meet The Wizard

-Added a few things in "Lengthy Description" section.

Meet The Halfling

-Added to the series.

Meet The Druid

-Added to the series.

Meet The Thief

-Added to the series.

Meet The Exceptional

-Unable to add due to: CONTENT_TOO_LONG

-Need some help on a way to get around this.

Heh. I found the druid and thief pictures for you.

majorcontribution.jpg

Ermagherd, that was actually you? Can never tell on the google doc. xD

So I have read most of your 'Meet The...' series and feel that you are missing one very important one; 'Meet the Kharajyr'. I would be more than happy to write this for you or at least help you write it. I could also offer some help with the 'Meet the Cannibal' Guide seeing as I have acquired the cannibalism VA and have been putting it to good use! ^.^

Ermagherd, that was actually you? Can never tell on the google doc. xD

Yessir. Sorry I haven't been helping to write the actual guides very much. I've been building a wall in my basement for the past week or two and haven't had much time to do actual work on the computer. I'll help with Meet The Insane, if I can stay at the computer long enough to write quality stuff.

So I have read most of your 'Meet The...' series and feel that you are missing one very important one; 'Meet the Kharajyr'. I would be more than happy to write this for you or at least help you write it. I could also offer some help with the 'Meet the Cannibal' Guide seeing as I have acquired the cannibalism VA and have been putting it to good use! ^.^

If you could actually help with those two I would love it. Contact me in PM's if you are sure about it. :)

Yessir. Sorry I haven't been helping to write the actual guides very much. I've been building a wall in my basement for the past week or two and haven't had much time to do actual work on the computer. I'll help with Meet The Insane, if I can stay at the computer long enough to write quality stuff.

Oh, don't worry about it Crew! I don't mind at all, it's fine. Whenever you do feel like it you can provide some extra help, I'm fine writing the guides but I love any help that I can get while doing so.

As for the Series itself, I'm finding it very hard getting past my current problem of CONTENT_TOO_LONG.

If only I had a post right after my original... T_T

EDIT: Added a few to the Credits, love ya' guise~ :3

If you could actually help with those two I would love it. Contact me in PM's if you are sure about it. :)

Oh, don't worry about it Crew! I don't mind at all, it's fine. Whenever you do feel like it you can provide some extra help, I'm fine writing the guides but I love any help that I can get while doing so.

As for the Series itself, I'm finding it very hard getting past my current problem of CONTENT_TOO_LONG.

If only I had a post right after my original... T_T

Create a topic named "Meet The Series 2" or something. If it get's pinned, I'm pretty sure it can be moved to be directly under your current topic. If only I were an FM.

Meet The Pumpkinheads :3

I'd be happy to help if the need arises, I've been trying to think of a guide to make but a guide has been made for practically everything.

Also, what about a "Meet the (race)"? Or a "Meet the (subrace)" set of episodes?

Create a topic named "Meet The Series 2" or something. If it get's pinned, I'm pretty sure it can be moved to be directly under your current topic. If only I were an FM.

I wouldn't want to hog up all the forums... But I guess if I want to continue this that's one of the possible solutions. Thanks~ :)