[Lotc Official] Meet The Series

Telanir

Meet The Roses sounds like an interesting idea, and snowshovel, even if everyone other than the Roses disliked the Roses, it still wouldn't be 'nobody'. The Roses like the Roses. (Themselves) ;)

In any case, I'd rather not have that kind of opinion stated out of the blue on this guide because it can start an unnecessary flame war. Thanks!

Meet the TeamSpeak user?

But there really isn't any guideline to write about, otherwise that would be dictating your personalities on TS. :P

OOOHH! Meet the Artist! :D

OOOHH! Meet the Artist! :D

Added to list.

Can there be meet the librarian soon?

Yes, sorry about that haha. x3

I'm trying to get the next Meet The Series post sorted out so that nothing out of order happens.

Thanks for your concern, it will be loaded up soon. ^-^

I read through all of them right now, and I have to say, bravo. This actually gave me a lot of ideas for characters, and I think it will help me find some role-play. I think you should do Priest next because there really aren't... any of them.

I read through all of them right now, and I have to say, bravo. This actually gave me a lot of ideas for characters, and I think it will help me find some role-play. I think you should do Priest next because there really aren't... any of them.

That will be done. The next releases are coming with 3.0, there is not much time left to wait out.

Meet The Priest is in fact already finished Silevon, but I am glad to hear these have helped you. ^-^

That will be done. The next releases are coming with 3.0, there is not much time left to wait out.

Meet The Priest is in fact already finished Silevon, but I am glad to hear these have helped you. ^-^

I can't wait to read it!  :smile:

Wah!

Meet the Series was so long ago... haha.

I'll see what I can do Benji. This could be interesting. :3